Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:23 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Angelo Yukimura 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

Angelo nodded in agreement. "That's true. But it can't be helped and we have to deal with it the best way we can." he replied with a sigh. Angel blinked when Rei held out the paper to him but he took wit with a smile. "Sure. I can do that." he added, placing the paper in his pants pocket. He decided something and quickly wrote something on a piece of paper. "Here. This is my address. And number if you have a phone. Come visit, write or call me anytime. I'm mostly home most days." he said politely as he held it out to her.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room. ↛ σutfít

The princess smiled shyly as she took the paper containing Angelo's address from him, placing it in her pocket. "Thank you. Speak with miss Annie Enders, the office secretary and she'll give you your schedule. If you have any questions, feel free to track me down and ask." Rei replied simply. She was glad to at last meet one fellow employee who wasn't scary as she'd expected to begin with. In truth, Rei had a feeling he was more trustworthy than most of the other coworkers she'd ran into since the day she began her own job at the hospital.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:46 pm

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Angelo Yukimura 【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±

Angelo nodded. "Of course, my lady." he replied respectfully. "I will.do that." he added to the last statement with a small smile. Angelo had a feeling that he could trust Rei. He realized that maybe he had made a friend. Well, wasn't that something? "Is there anything you need me to do for you while you're here?" he asked after a moment of introspection.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei thought for a bit, glancing at the clock for a brief moment, then back towards Angelo. "Hmm, there are a few patients down the west wing I was supposed to check up on earlier this week, but haven't had time. Would you mind lending a hand please?" she asked, pointing to the names on the list attached to his clipboard in order.; Two were young children while the third was a teenage boy, the first few being from the cancer ward while the last was recovering from a knife fight out in the streets. Rei hated to be interrupting him if he was already busy, but there weren't many staff members around to help her all the time.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:24 pm

Angelo blinked but gave a nod. "Of course." he replied before looking closely at the names. Ah. Yes. He remembered these patients. "Just lead the way and I will follow, Princess." he added, knowing that he could spare the time as thier was no one in the waiting room at the moment so he could lent his help.to Rei.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:12 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, waiting room ↛ σutfít

Rei simply nodded in acknowledgement. She walked with Angelo down through a few sets of double doors off to the left,
then up one flight of stairs to the second floor. This was quite different from what she had been used to, which was mainly tending to whomever was on her list at the time. While Rei continued on walking down the hall, she stopped before the first room on her left. "The first two are in this room. As for the older boy, his room is two doors to the left. His wounds have barely healed, and he can be a little stubborn." Rei explained calmly. Her gaze shifted towards one of the children in the room, a little girl, noting she was up drawing something on a piece of paper with a crayon. It warmed her heart to see the children in a happy mood, for she couldn't help but smile a little while observing the two.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:39 am

Angelo followed her dutifully, committing the way to memory just in case he needed to come here some time in the future. Angelo listened silenty, nodding at her words. "Ah. Yes. I know how stubborn children can be. Especially the older ones." He mjsed, remembering his old life before shaking his head to clear his thoughts. He followed her line of sight and smiled as well. Children were precious. It was a damn shame about thier conditions though.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:59 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mery Hospital, west wing patient ward, floor 2 ↛ σutfít

"Indeed, sometimes they're not easy to deal with." Rei replied with a nod. Her gaze shifted towards the younger boy, noting he must have been asleep in the bed with a toy bear in his arms. No doubt it would likely be nearly time to give him his next dose of medicine from what she could see. "Beth is the quiet one. She writes what she wants to say. Garret is a bit more skittish. He gets scared easily. I could tend to the older boy." the princess explained, glancing back towards the older gentleman. It seemed a lot better actually having someone assist her with patients this time, compared to before. Rei waited patiently, not at all surprised at how short she felt now and then compared to most older people in the city.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Angelo watched the kids, a soft smile gracing his features. "Are you sure? I can do the older boy if you like as I don't think these children will take kindly to a stranger." he replied after a moment. He wouldn't mind watching the two little ones, but maybe he would do better with the older child. At least, that what he told himself. He hoped that he hadn't insulted his new friend. That would have been bad.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:55 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, west wing patient ward, floor 2 ↛ σutfít

"You're right, Kagami might be more cooperative with you." Rei answered calmly with a slight nod in agreement. She knew Angelo had a good point. The two younger ones had been used to seeing her more often than other staff members since their arrival to the hospital earlier that week. "I'll take care of these two. Come visit me at home whenever you'd like." the princess added, smiling shyly. She opened the door to the room and stepped inside, walking towards the bed with the little girl. The child smiled with joy, reaching out to hug the princess. Without hesitation, Rei hugged the girl back carefully, then started in on her work. Things seemed to go quite smoothly while she kept busy by far that rainy day.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Angelo smiled at her. "Of course. If you do the same." he replied before heading to Kagami's room. He could tell the boy was instantly defensive of him and he shook his head, groaning at the multiple bandages on his person. He looked liked a half-done mummy. "Hey, champ. How you doing?" he asked the child, choosing the gently approach. Boldness would only spook him.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:28 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, west hall patient ward floor 2 ↛ σutfít

While the princess had gone about her work, she started changing the medicine in the IV of the young boy's bed to a fresh dose. Rei started composing a song, singing it as a story about a knight who was charged to protect a princess to both of the children to pass the time. Moving to the little girl's bed, she looked at the piece of paper where the girl had written a simple question asking for something to drink. The princess smiled and nodded, drawing an apple and then a glass of water with a question mark.; To which the girl circled the glass with a black crayon. Rei left the room temporarily long enough to make a trip to the cafeteria, only to return with a few trays, one in each hand. She gave each of them their lunch, placing the trays on the small tables before them, finishing the song she was composing while changing the other IV at the girl's bed to a fresh one full of the right dose of medicine. It seemed to cheer them up, both listening intently to the tale while they ate their food. Rei couldn't help but wonder how her coworker Angelo was doing with the older boy, hoping he had better success than she did. *Any luck getting Kagami to take his medicine?* Rei spoke telepathically to Angelo, keeping her voice calm so she wouldn't startle him.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:18 pm

Angelo was reveling Kagami about his encounter with a bear when he was camping several years ago. The boy was awed by the story and was distracted enough that he managed to get the boy his medicine without him putting up a fuss. He blinked in surprise when he heard Rei's voice in his head. Huh. That was new. *Yes, actually. I entertained him with stories of my youth and he's thrilled. Especially the part about me running away from getting mauled by a bear.* he replied back, just as calm and not at all bothered as he finished diving the not his medicine and then parting him on the head. He was glad that the boy had warmed up to him, if only a little.

Princess Zelda21

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:13 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Shy, calm ↛ wíth: Angelo Yukimura ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, west hall patient ward, floor 2 ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei had soon finished the song, after changing both IV bags. She heard Angelo's answer in her head, to which it somewhat surprised her. Moving about the room, Rei made sure to update the patient chart for both of the children. She waved goodbye to them, quietly exiting the room and shut the door softly so they'd have a chance to take their nap in peace. The princess decided to take a walk to the teenage boy's hospital room, noting that Angelo was still inside. She silently went inside to see what was going on, but stood by the door in case Kagami tried to escape. She knew he would try it again, knowing he attempted to the day he arrived. "I'm surprised, to think he'd behave for someone in charge. Sorry for interrupting." Rei spoke observantly. Without even looking, the princess caught the scalpel that Kagami purposely threw at her from off the side table full of surgical instruments in her bare hand, giving him a warning glare as she bared her fangs at the teen in warning out of habit. "Don't even think about getting on my bad side young man, lest you plan on forfeiting your chance to be a soldier one day." Rei told him firmly. It seemed to do the trick, getting the teenager to somehow listen as he gave a curt nod out of respect. Princess Rei went to put the surgical tools away in the proper cabinet drawers, making sure they were clean.

[օօƈ]:
DragonMistress07

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:10 pm

Angelo replied that it was fine andnthat he was done. He blinked in surprise when he saw Kagami throw the scalpel at Rei and had to admire the boy's aim. He was even more impressed when Rei caught it without looking. "Ah! Very nice reflexes, Lady Rei." he said with a clap of his hands. He looked on at the scene and was even more impressed. "And if you're good I'll bring you a book on different types of bears from my library, okay?" he added, smiling when the teen's eyes took on a glint of interest.

Princess Zelda21

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces