Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor's cheeks flushed darker as Dean pointed out the sound. She figured he wasn't making fun of her but it was a little embarrassing. Sometimes she just couldn't help making little sounds here and there. It seemed like when her inner wolf was feeling something strongly she tended to do the same thing, even if it meant growling. "That's true, this pie is delicious." Taylor smiled sheepishly at him.

"Well if he likes bars, I'm sure I'll see him. I'm a bartender down at Karma." Taylor smiled, taking another bite of pie as she listened to Dean tell her a little more about himself. He's lying. Her and wolf thought at the same time. Now it wasn't like she had a 6th sense on when people were lying. It was simply body language, When you spent a good chunk of time in a form where you can't talk, you get reeally good at reading body language. Taylor could tell he was much more stressed and worried than he led on.

Dean's question pulled her out of her on thoughts when he asked about her. "I've actually only lived her for... almost a month now." She had to think for a moment on how ling she had actually been there. "This town, is amazing to say the least. I'm sure you can tell I'm not much into fitting in, but in this town, I feel like I belong somewhere." Taylor wasn't one to generally get that deep after just meeting someone, but Dean was just easy to talk to and he seemed like it would be good for someone to give him a little hope in the town itself.

"There's a lot to do around here to, depending on what interests you. Obviously there is the Cafe, the bar, an amazing diner, a beautiful park, just all sorts of things to do." Taylor smiled at him. There was also the forest, but the less people she told about that one the better. That's where she liked to shift and run. It was peaceful and dense enough that most people wouldn't notice a wolf running around back there.

"There's not a whole lot to me really, I used to play in a couple bands, none of them making it huge, I love dogs, not a big fan of cat, and I get people drunk for a living." She laughed at the last part. Taylor didn't party a whole lot, but she had been known to tie one on a time or two.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

My Mood? Content
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? Hmmm..
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:42 pm
E p ii c C u p c a k e
Sorry for the late reply. I'm usually on top of this kind of stuff.

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

"So you work at Karma Bar huh? Is that close by here? My brother loves bars so no doubt he's either there now or will be going there at some point," Even if Karma Bar wasn't close Dean knew had to check it out. If Kasey was there he could possibly become a danger to those around him.

Trying not to make everything about Kasey though Dean refrained from saying anything else about him. He knew he really had to dial his brother obsession back. At least Taylor talking more about herself and the town which made it easier to move off the topic of Kasey. "Guess we are both pretty new to the area then. But it's nice to hear that you already feel at home. That gives me hope that Kasey and I will be able to adjust to life here easily." Again the thought of a proper home always sounded nice to Dean. One where him and Kasey could build a life. Even with that dream in mind Dean knew it would be impossible to stay anywhere forever though. His demon made that impossible, along with Kasey's curse. Plus he himself didn't like growing too attached to many things since the more desire he felt the more Kozan got worked up.

Being honest Dean would love a life involving some risky adventures now and then before settling down with a wife and kids, but he knew that could never happen. He had to spend all his days giving as much as possible, and taking only what he needed. He'd never want to have a kid knowing that while his child would never have to deal with Kozan his grandchild would, and as for a wife... What woman would want to put up with a man who was essentially possessed? Since he knew that was how thing were Dean rarely thought about the future and preferred to focus on the now. As far as he was concerned he was just screwed forever.

"Well I do plan to explore more this town, and the way you depict it makes it all the more exciting for me. I'm sure this place has a lot to offer." Already Dean was thinking about places he might want to apply for a job at at, figuring that he should get on that, but let that slip from his mind when Taylor talked more about herself personally. "So you're a music lover? Wow you really sound like-" he was about to say Kasey but stopped. Dean promised himself no more of that so instead he said, "A really cool person. And I'm sure there's more to you than even you realize. Everyone always has more to them."

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:30 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

†And - all - the - kids - cried - out - "Please - stop - you're - scaring - me" - I - can't - help - this - awful - energy†

Taylor nodded when he asked if the bar was near the cafe. "Yeah it's a little down the road, not too far." A smile quirked up the corners pf her lips. "I can walk with you down there if you want me too, it's my day off, so I have the time." It wasn't very often Taylor went out of her way like this for people, but she could sense that Dean was stressed out and even though she was sure their situations weren't all that similar, she could sympathize.

"I'm sure you guys will fit in just fine." In fact Taylor was pretty positive of that fact. There were all sorts of characters that lived there and it would be pretty hard to not fit in. After all, she fit in and she hadn't been able to do that sense she was a child, before everything got as ******** up as it did.

Taylor took a couple more bites of her pie, finishing everything but the crust on the edge. Sweets were definitely her guilty pleasure. Hearing that Dean wanted to explore more, Taylor grabbed a pen out of her bag, a grin on her face. "Well, whenever you decide to go adventuring I'll come with you." She reached out for his hand and when she grabbed it she took the cap off the pen, writing her number on his palm.

Despite what it seemed, it wasn't a total pass at the guy. She was just willing to help show him around, and the fact that he was easy to talk to was a plus. She let his hand go, recapping the pen and shoving it back into her bag. She was still smiling when she took another sip of her coffee.

When he spoke about her being a music lover, she could almost guess he was going to say something about Kasey, but instead he switched it up. "Well thank you, you don't seem so bad yourself.." Taylor playfully teased, it was true though, Dean did seem like a really cool person.

†God - damn - right - you - should - be - scared - of - me - Who - is - in - control?†

O★C★C

No worries. I get it. c:

My Mood? Content
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking? This guy seems really ice.
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:39 pm
E p ii c C u p c a k e
Sorry for the late reply. I'm usually on top of this kind of stuff.

User Image
✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦ ◊ ✦

Dean remained silent as he watched Taylor write her number on his hand. He thought this kind of stuff only happened in movies or when people got really drunk, but nope. This was real. He was getting the number of a cute girl without even flirting with her. It kind of shocked him which is why he stayed silent, but when she finished writing the last number he finally spoke. "Well I definitely can't forget your number, " he said with a small laugh.

It was still bit strange to be in such a relaxed setting with someone other than his brother, but it was nice. Maybe it was Dean who needed to learn to be a bit more independent after all. "I'd love to have you come along. Even though you haven't been here long you've been here longer than me, so I'm sure you'll have the layout of this town memorized better than me," he said before glancing down at the number on his hand for the first time. This really was the start of a possible friendship for him. It was a great feeling. "And trust me I'm not that cool. Practically a dad trapped inside a younger man's body. I even have that dad sense of humor now and then."

═━┈┈━═
▸ ▹ Love Interest: N/A
▸ ▹ Wearing: Dean Casual #1

GracefulRose_Knight

Shadowy Rogue

5,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:11 pm

TΑYLOR TAKUMA

Taylor grinned as Dean finally spoke. It was a relief after the little bit of awkward silence as she wrote her number down. It had her worried that maybe she had over stepped a boundary or something. Or maybe he didn't want her number, but when he finally spoke it made her feel like it was actually okay.

"Awesome, I'll get you there." Taylor waved the waiter over and paid the check, ignoring the rude attitude with a smile. If it was just about any other time she might have actually said something, might have called him out, but she was feeling content enough to let it pass. Taylor answered Dean while she waited for her change. "Hey now, dad jokes sweep girls off their feet. " Taylor grinned at him.

When her change came she gathered it up and stuffed it into her bag, leaving a couple dollars on the table for a tip. "Ready?" She asked, finishing her coffee.

O★C★C

You're fine, don't worry about it!

My Mood? Content
Where am I? Kona Cafe
What am I thinking?
My music? Control

GracefulRose_Knight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN » x WHO IS THAT» No one/ People at the cafe x WHAT HAVE YOU DONE » Been ensnared by sweet confectionsxWHATS ON YOUR MIND » naughty things deserts. x WHO YOU WEARING » U/C

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Reign always found the sound of the lock on his door slipping into place reassuring. Not that it was the end-all when it came to intruders, but it did pose as an obstacle that allowed him ample time to prepare or brace himself for the encounter he was sure would follow someone breaking in. He stood as his front door sliding his key from the locking mechanism, before securing his key ring in his back pocket (the left pocket, as the right was reserved for his wallet and cell phone).

Silent footsteps danced over the concrete as he made his way to his car through a line of trees that had not reach maturity, accented by the flowing movement of his elongated button down (which wasn’t buttoned) which seemed to stream from the light jacket he had on over it. The fitted black tee he had on under that hugged his form within a defining manner leaving very little to the imagination with it came to the shape of his upper body.

He walked around the car and placed his fingers under the door handle. The door unlocked, recognizing his fingerprints – opened the door and slipped into the driver’s seat in one fluid motion. He leaned his weight into the seat and fastened his seatbelt, before pressing the push start button and bring the car to life. The car silently awoke, his music playing as if he had not turned the car off the night before. The straight line of his full lips broke into a slight curve, giving way to a smirked as he found delight in the lyrics of the singer whose words were floating through his speakers. It was as if the cosmos was trying to remind him of what he desired, and that he could not give up just because he now had an obstacle that increased the difficulty level of obtained his goal.

This mess of emotions got his body questioning…is this feeling Orion. He stared at my freckles like the constellations, and he is looking for signs. I know that you're not used to this, but will you let me teach you? Your mind is asking for my love, and you just need to hear it. Try not to wander off too much, don’t let your fears control you. Keep you attentive with authentic kisses, filled with our moon.

Just as the song slipped into the chorus, he shifted gears and press his foot the gas – pulling away from the curb, he headed in the direction of the heart of the city.

He arrived at Kona’s café, following the routine of his day without much deviation. Slim digit pressed the pushed started ignition to power off his vehicle, before opening the door and slipping out seat. He closed the door and stood, straightening his clothes for a second. Light hues glanced up and through the window so the establishment, taking note of the number of customers that visible from this vantage point. Eyes narrowed slightly as thought slipped away into a space in his mind that he’d been trying to suppress, his tongue slipped from its cavity and moistened the surface of his lower lip. Eyes darted back and forth between the bodies that were just beyond the glass, before landing on the pastries that were on display.

In that instant, he regained control of his reverie. He exhaled lightly, exasperated by how easily he was overcome with unfitting thoughts. He stepped across the side walked and reached for the door, pulling it open enough for him to step inside.

Reign kept his eyes locked on the display of goods. Maneuvering through the space with intent. When he made it to the counter, his eyes lit up with delight. Long lashes fluttered with the excitement as he examined the selection of sweet confections. If anything could keep him focused (other than work), it was that simple beauty of handmade sweets.

Defective Artistry

Fashionable Genius

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:08 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October28thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:47 am
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

Today's the first day of work for Yukina and she prepared herself through putting on the apron, having her hair tired up into a small ponytail and even putting on the hairnet. Everyone on the cafe was busy cleaning up the place, and in her station, she went through the notions of preparation, ensuring that the cups were neatly arranged, even filling up the coffee machine with the correct amount of roasted beans and water. The espresso machine was in need of sprucing up as well, so she was focused into wiping the steaming wand used for the milk. After all the preparations were complete, she was all set and ready.

It wasn't long before the first set of customers come around for breakfast, so the hot beverages had to be prepared well. Yukina looked through the orders before working on the drinks one by one; some would like to have the simple roasted coffee while others wanted the fancier versions. Her hands kept a firm grip on the cups at each order, ensuring that they wouldn't spill. Indeed, the day was going to get hectic.

Mood: ready for work, busy
Company: no one
OOC:

MakinSammiches

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:57 am
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

╞═══════════════════════╡╞═══════════════════════╡

tab tab The meeting didn't go so well the day before. She couldn't get a feel for what her warriors were capable of. If it came time, she would just have to rely on them being on the spot. Maybe in actual battel she could see how well equipped they are. As she walked down the sidewalk, she shoved her hands into her pockets. Occasionally looking over at the fliers posted on the outside of some buildings. Apparently there was some masquerade ball going on. There was a large building, but it was covered up by large canvases. Perhaps that is going to be where the ball was being held. Only one way to find out, which was to attend. She grabbed a flier and folded it up. Putting it into her pocket, she continued making her way to the cafe. Audrey got absolutely no sleep last night. The flashbacks keeping her up once again. Taking a deep breath, she slowly let it out as she closed her eyes. Once all of the breath was out of her lungs, she opened them again. Manuvering around some people, she arrived at the cafe. She was definitely going to need some coffee if she was going to even function. Zombie would be putting her today title lightly.

tab tab Pushing herself against the door, she walked inside. There were quite a bit of people there already. She didn't even have a clue as to what time it was. It was all just one long hour to her. Walking up to the counter, she made sure she had her wallet in her pocket. Once she reassured herself, she sat down on one of the stools. Patiently waiting for one of the baristas to come over to take her order. In the mean time, she could take a look over the menu. Her eyes found the mounted menu and began reading it. She was kind of in the mood for a slice of coffee cake and obviously some coffee. Maybe a breakfast sandwich would be alright. She was pretty hungry so she could do both. Just put a wait on the coffee cake.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x No one yet
мσσ∂? x x xTired
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Cafe
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

Yukina was able to whip out a few of the orders, watching out for spillages and hot drinks since they would end up burning her hands if not being careful. For some of the coffee orders requiring hot, foamy milk as part of the ratio, she poured the warm liquid onto the cup, using her hand to flourish decorations on top. In fact, she even put the cat as part of the list, though it did require caution to keep the shape perfect. As the female was done with the handiwork, serving the drink to the male client with that special request, her heterochromatic orbs were fixed onto the woman who was looking for someone to serve her. That was when she approached the customer with a friendly smile on her face, her tone casual yet friendly.

"Hello, and welcome to Kona Cafe! Anything on the menu that tickles your fancy today?" she spoke while pulling out her notepad and pen from her apron pocket. With the sun's glow, her hair shone softly alongside the illumination within her irises. The customer must be stressed out so the meal would help to energize her, to resolve the tasks as soon as possible.

Mood: ready for work, busy
Company: female customer (Audrey)
OOC:

MakinSammiches

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:56 am
User Image

l͎i͎e͎u͎t͎e͎n͎a͎n͎t͎ a͎u͎d͎r͎e͎y͎ r͎o͎x͎i͎n͎

ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ's ᴀ ʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ɢᴜɴ...
ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ...
ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴜɴᴅᴏɴᴇ...
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ.

tab tab After what seemed like forever in a daze, she heard a voice bringing her out of her thoughts. A woman with different colored eyes was standing before her. The woman looked quite young, but one couldn't judge a book by the cover. "Hello, and welcome to Kona Cafe!" the woman said, "Anything on the menu that tickles your fancy today?" Audry couldn't help but to smirk a bit to herself. "Well, I wouldn't say my fancy. But my stomach sure says otherwise. I was actually thinking about some coffee and perhaps a breakfast sandwich. You caught me deep in thought about what kind. Actually, I pretty much spaced out. I guess I could have an egg and cheese with sausage. On a plain bagel, toasted, that is. Not sure if the coffee comes in different sizes when ordering in. But a largre one would be nice." She brought one of her hands up to rub her right temple. "Been a rough night, you know? So just something to wake me up. If I'm still hungry after the sandwich, I was sort of eyeing the coffee cake. Hopefully I can finish my coffee by the time I'm done with the sandwich. Only makes sense to eat coffee cake with coffee. But, I could just order a refill."

tab tab Then she realized how much nonsense she was spewing out. She stopped her sentences and took a breath. "I'll have the breakfast sandwich and a large coffee. Sorry, I sometimes ramble on when I haven't had my coffee. Just that kind of day ya know?" She reached into her pocket and pulled out a flier. Placing it on the counter, she pointed her finger to it. "By the way, you hear anything about this? Is this where that building under the large canvases is going to be held?" She wouldn't have been surprised if the woman didn't know anything. But, it was worth a shot anyway.

ωιтн ωнσм? x x No one yet
мσσ∂? x x xTired
ωнєяє αм ι? x - x Cafe
яєℓαтισиѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ x x Single
ωнαт αм ι ωєαяιиg?x x x x OUTFIT

User Image

Ѻut✗ Ѻf ✗Ȼharacter✗:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:39 pm
User Image

Hearing the ramble from the female client induced a giggle from the barista herself; the demeanor from the woman was quirky but being an ambivert herself, Yukina wouldn't mind that, as long as it was better than boring. "That's something I won't from mind from you since my mood for work today is on a good note." She then wrote down the order, the coffee being on the large side together with the sandwich, the handwriting being legible so that she would read it clearly. At the question about the upcoming event, that was when the employee blinked in confusion. The disadvantage of being a newcomer in StarCreek was that she was so far behind, more so when an event was about to commence after a few days’ time.

"Ah? I actually never heard of this before until you asked me just now. Sorry, I’m actually one of the newcomers moving into the city a few days ago. I guess I’ll just have to wait and see. I’ll be right back with the orders." After those words, she left the woman alone to have the orders sorted out. It took her five minutes to have the food and drink ready, mainly because the breakfast sandwich included eggs, a staple that was a must. Once everything was ready, she served the order with a smile on her face. The condiments, like the cream and sugar, were in sachets in case the customer was in the mood for them.

"Here you go, one coffee and breakfast sandwich. Enjoy the meal," she bowed informally before heading back to her station. There would be more orders coming in so she had to whip them out with much grace as much as she could.

Mood: busy and cheerful
Company: female customer (Audrey)
OOC:

MakinSammiches

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:48 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October30thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:07 am
User Image

User Image
wearing || gray sweater dress, pink scarf, black boots || mood || happy || carrying || backpack
-;-

Marisa rushed into the cafe, her backpack slung onto her shoulder. "Hello everyone!" She greeted to the waiters, who nodded back to her. She grinned at them in return, walking to the back counter. After placing her scarf and backpack on the counter, she was about to take her apron and set about with her tasks but looked back at her bag. Discreetly, she opened it. Among her usual items, her phone, and her camera, there was a black envelope. She was still surprised upon seeing it in the mailbox, among fliers and small leaves that had made their way in from the vines growing all over the mailbox.

"Hm..." she looked at the envelope distractedly. Who was M? Recently, fliers have been popping up everywhere as well. A ball of some sorts. She mused for a bit, but ultimately set it aside for later. She went for her apron and pulled it over her sweater dress, tying the ends. She grabs a rag and starts wiping the counter, humming a light tune.  

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image

Yukina was busy wiping the cups that were used for the coffee after she was done inspecting the machines for any irregularities. The voice of a female, possibly her co-worker, piped up and she greeted her with a smile. "Good morning, though it's actually my first time meeting you here." In regards to the letter that the brunette had seen, that was when the barista voiced out her concern as well. "Actually, I also received that letter earlier before starting the chore. I'm sure that my sister received the same thing in her workplace at the clothing store."

And she even had to go along with the introduction before forgetting it, too. "My name's Yukina Koizumi, one of the baristas working here in this cafe. Ummm... are you a customer or also a co-worker of mine?" her next question was for the sake of clarification.

Mood: mostly neutral
Company: another female
OOC: I apologize for the late reply. So tired from the festival activities and been out almost the whole day.

princess syub

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces