Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:11 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ "Well, a smaller home would take less time to prepare." He replied remembering what Anna had mentioned in her note to him about saving time. "Alright, coming right up." He said, after Anna had asked for the special along with some coffee. There was barely anyone there, Etheri double checked the schedule as he got the materials to pour Anna's coffee. Cream first, then the coffee to let it mix well. Just how she liked it. Fridays were much shorter in the mornings, and with no one here- He would be able to leave a little early. "Well, maybe once we're finished here, I might be able to leave early. I only have the morning shift, and there aren't many customers." Etheri explained, placing a plate french toast garnished with strawberries. Followed by her coffee carefully on the table where Anna was sitting. ¤

Mood: Friendly, Understanding, Working (Not all that busy)
Thinking: The restaurant is pretty empty. If I can, I might be able to leave my morning shift early. Anna took the day off for me, it's the least I could do.
Company: Anna Askr
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:18 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"Oh? Then I'll wait here for you to get finished up." Anna responds, realizing that Etheri wasn't going to be there for too much longer. She wouldn't be able to do much between the time when she left and when he got off of his shift. Plus, she still had to eat, which cut even more time off. So, waiting would be the better option.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:59 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ "Alright. It shouldn't be too long, I hope." He responded. Things were pretty desolate in the restaurant anyways, and there wasn't much to do since he had already did most of the work that needed to be done yestderday.
"I heard the weather might get a bit rainy." He said, looking out towards the window. He hoped the weather would hold up. Either way, everything had a way of working out. He made some small preparations for whoever would be taking the afternoon and night shifts. Everything seemed well-stocked and cleaned spotless..He guessed it wouldn't hurt to head back to Anna's table and wait. As he did, he tried to think of a good conversation topic, asking the first question that popped in his head. "Do you have any family?" Etheri asked curiously, immediately followed by a slight regret since his relationship with his family was a bit complicated and hard to explain..
¤

Thinking: Not much work to do. I should try to get to know Anna.
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:34 am
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

"I do, though that situation in itself is a bit...complicated. If you're talking about birth family, I never knew them. I don't even know if I have any blood siblings. As for adopted? I'm not even quite sure how big it is. That's a bit harder to describe, but I do have "sisters" and a "mother"." She stops explaining shortly after that. Bringing Etheri's attention to the other Annas might not be in her best interest, or his. "But when you mentioned family, there was a slight...sadness...in your voice. I'm guessing things aren't so great with yours?"

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image

Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ It intrigued Etheri that Anna was, in fact, adopted. It hadn't really occurred to him since Anna seemed pretty well off as far as he could tell. He could relate to the idea of having a sister.
Nostalgiac as it was to think of his sister, it was a bit tricky for him to talk about. He nodded, signaling that Anna was right about things not going so well between him and his family. "I uh- I had a sister too, Once. She loved to play pranks on people- No matter who they were. It was..All in good fun, I suppose." He responded, before quickly glancing at the mark on his hand and then back to Anna. "Sometimes, people have to take responsibility for their own actions." His eyes shifted towards the window as a few raindrops lightly touched the glass. He wanted to choose his words carefully so he wouldn't make the conversation too dreary. He looked at her again and explained. "She played a prank on this witch one day. Since then, she's been in a deep sleep. Now I wander around looking for help. Five years have past though, and I haven't had much luck in helping her out." There was a pause of silence before he spoke once more. "It's okay, really- if it wasn't for all of that,
I wouldn't have met you here in StarCreek."
¤

Thinking: How do I explain this..I guess I'd better start with telling her about Elise.
OOC:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:07 pm
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November4thSaturday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:36 pm

November5thSunday

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:04 am

November6thMonday

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 pm

November19thMonday ⚜

13 - Day Time Skip

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:44 am

November20thMonday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:25 pm
User Image

xxxx✽ ♚ Ⓨukina Ⓚoizumi ♚ ✽xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ▃ ▂ ▁

-- Enter --

Cidnie's turned out to be a nice place, much to Yukina's relief since it was Yukari who had been there before for the first time and it was the younger sister who mentioned about the decor as well as the food. There were a few tables marked as reserved for those who had booked in advance, so Yukina ended up having to take one of the vacant tables close to the wall, still allowing Shirou to sit along with her. "My sister did mention that the food is good. Well, gotta see what for today's special, to make sure that she wasn't joking," she spoke with a tone of nervousness in her voice, having to link down her own hands on the table surface. It wasn't long before the two were handed the menu and Yukina peeked through the list. The selection was indeed vast, but not too much that the restaurant couldn't handle. Right at this moment, the barista knew what she would order for dinner. She politely called out a waitress to attend to them both.

"I'll be having today's special, with Pepsi as the drink, and ice cream sundae for dessert," Yukina spoke, then waited for Shirou to have his order of food and drink as well. One thing was for sure, she was going to have a delicious meal with someone else other than her sister inside the household.

Mood: a bit nervous, honestly
Company: Shirou
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

██████████ « • » ██████████ « • » ██████████

Stepping into Cidnie's, he wasn't quite sure what he expected, but the place was surely fancy enough that he felt a tad under dressed. Shirou followed Yukina and the waiter to an unreserved table by the wall and sat right across from her. Listening to her mention her sister again, he took a look around at the decor. Wanting to match with it, his eye color swirled like a paint brush on a canvas and changed to a more late sunset orange hue. "You keep talking about your sister, you guys must be close," he responded, wanting to make some conversation. He could tell she was getting a little nervous by how she fiddled with her hands on the table.

Shirou took a while to look over the menu, his elbow resting on the table and his head resting in his hand. After Yukina had put in her order, he figured he should probably hurry up and place one as well.
"I'll take the chicken with potatoes and some asparagus, with Dr. Pepper, and maybe just some coffee for dessert." He handed over his menu to the waiter after they were both done ordering and turned to look at Yukina.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:35 am
User Image

The waitress was definitely confused at Shirou's choices for his order, but decided to just roll along with it, having to excuse herself before departing to get the food and drinks ready after a set amount of time, the menu catalogue taken away as well. With the waitress out of sight, Yukina continued on the conversation about her sister, hands on her own lap. "She was the only family member who joined me on the move to Starcreek. My father had to take care of the pharmacy since my mom died giving birth to my sister. But I tell you this; I'm definitely protective over my sister, making sure that she is okay though I have to respect her choices in heading outside on her own, as long as there won't be some creep coming in to prey on her."

So far, aside from that crazy lady back at the Halloween ball, there was no-one else willing to her. In Yukina's case, it should stay that way for a long time.

Mood: back to being casual
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:10 am

𝗕𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 & 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Species ◑ Incubus Zodiac ◑ Scorpio Housing ◑ Nahri District - 245 Vixen Road
Outfit ◑ here Profile ◑ Here

Listening to Yukina, he took the napkin from under the evenly placed silverware and placed it on his lap. Hearing her talk about her family made him think of his own, seems like they had at least two things in common- a younger sister and a mother who died. "I'm sorry to hear about your mother," Shirou started to speak, not wanting to mention his own life quite yet. "You definitely show in your personality of being protective. I know I can be with my sister, but she still lives with our older brothers. How much younger is your sister?" The way Yukina talked about her, it made him think that her sister would be around fifteen or even twelve.

Not so long after they started talking, the waitress came back with both of their drinks. She had placed the pepsi in front of Yukina and the Dr. pepper in front of Shirou. He nodded his thanks to the waitress and she walked off again.

Themes: Infected - Hopeless

Abilities:

➛Sexual Inducement: Can induce sexual arousal in others to make them lustful or crave sexual interaction, can work with both genders. Usually is used by touch, voice or thoughts to stimulate the person.

➛Eye color manipulation: Able to change his eye colors in order to further seduce his victims, usually likes to use galaxy colors.

➛Tantric Metabolization: Can sustain themselves by feeding of sexuality or sexual energy of others as a source for his powers.

(OOC: )

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:50 pm
User Image

"I'm actually three years older than her, me being 21 and she is 18. Quite an artistic gal, has dreams of being a fashion designer some day," Yukina described a bit more about Yukari; however, she couldn't narrate about Yukari's curse. The fact that she had to shut up because of the rose bush curse was definitely painful. The thought was pushed aside with the drinks appearing and she took a sip of her own. The cold drink slipped down her throat, though the parched feeling wouldn't just go away. "Say, feel free to tell me more about your family, Shirou, aside from your siblings," the barista rambled along, considering that the food would take a while to cook and most of the preparations were done fresh on-site.

Maybe... the bartender's family was similar to her own, with a past being that bad. That was only her guess; the actual answer would be different once she would hear it straight from the other's mouth.

Mood: back to being casual
OOC:

Zombuddie

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff