Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[DANCE HALL] MAIN DANCE THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:25 am
Mm." A thoughtful hum was the only response to leave past lips for the better. Zaire was now focused on food, terrible as it was it was true. Sipping at the cup he played with a cracker close to him. Running the ridges before pulling the cracker up to sniff, what was this pumpkin spice? Some kind of cheese? Either way it smelled far to sweet.

The cracker was placed back to the table, a rare rare thing to see Zaire pass up food, then another was picked up and smelled at. Maybe he could find something more savory... "It taste terrible." Zaire blinked as the words left his mouth, they were not what he been thinking about saying. What had just happened? The monster quickly snapped from the confusion though when his boilfriend made a little noise.

A cute little noise.

Glowing blue eyes flickered down to the smaller monster, taking in the sight of his boilfriend all but draining in color. "Jory!" He called out in alarm, sitting the cup down and grabbing the other by the shoulders. "What's the matter, your scaring me." What. Why would he say that, why did he admit to being scared?! Zaire shook his head in a frustrated movement, attention going back to Jory. What had happened it wasn't like he had been out of Zaire's sight for anything, so what the jack? Blues flickered down and spotted the drink.

The drink!

Something was in the drink and he was going to kill someone for hurting his Jory, oh they would pay.

----

After his reward kiss Tavi sat the other boil down, beaming happily. He hadn't even noticed, honestly probably wouldn't have either that they matched until Helki mentioned it. But it was a nice surprise. On a toothy grin he nodded, "sure am honey! Annnnd I know what your t h i n k i n g ! " He paused for effect then opened his hands wide, nearly smacking a passing monster in the face.

"GAMES!" Tavi flashed a thumbs up on a wink, going full out corny for his boilfriend. This was their first prom after all, why not start the night out fun then wind down with dancing? It sounded perfect to Tavi.

Beejoux*

baby_gwing*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:01 am
"I don't know~" She whined in response, slouching a bit further down the wall. Sure, she had yelled at him, but she hadn't expected him to actually...you know...respond! The umbrella slipped down until the handle propped against her leg, which meant she didn't have to hold it anymore. "Creature watching or...something...school spirit..." She tapered off, and then let her head loll to the side, enough to let her see under the rim of the umbrella, checking to see if he had even bothered to stay.

Grymoire

Enoh Love
Crew

Rhodonea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:06 am
Masked per usual and dressed in a dark hooded cloak that covered the garb underneath, Aaran made an early arrival to prom, all the better to scout exits, activities, and refreshments from the shadows. Having saved the food table for last, the void kitsune eyed a certain blonde reaper for a moment, considering possible approaches. He opted for an oblique approach, keeping outside of her peripheral vision as best he could.

Shadow hands went ahead of the boil himself and reached out to cover Ruth’s eyes from behind. With the hands being mostly transparent and definitely incorporeal, the gesture hardly served to obscure the reaper’s vision or obstruct her movement, but it would, he hoped, serve as an adequate and less orthodox announcement of his presence. Without quite the presumption of covering her eyes from behind with his actual hands.

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:34 am
He tipped his head slightly not expecting the sea monster to come up with that sort of answer. He would have expected more yelling or something not a rather pathetic slouch and sigh.

"First ... i am perfectly watchable," His wings fluffed slightly before he tucked them closer to his back. "So you're not missing much since I am a fabulous thing to watch. Much more interesting than school spirit."

Shrugging Ceiliog shifted a bit to the side and stepped closer to the girl. "But if you wanted to see the rest of the group, which isn't as nice of a view, you could have just said so. Nicely."

Enoh Love

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:40 am
Fyrion remained sitting on the throne, lording, in his mind at least over the room. It was a win in his book that no one had chased him off of it, but there was a bit of a dullness with just sitting there. He kicked the leg dangling over the arm of the throne out, and rested his head on one hand thinking of what else to do. He couldn't just stay here the rest of the night, but there seemed to be no one to really mingle with. The issue with being too new in an area was that the main groups are gathered. Yet that didn't seem completely true, there were new people in the room some that seemed at least as baffled as he was.

Fyrion frowned and flapped his flaming wings as he thought of how to deal with this, though for the time being he was content to just sit in the throne and act as though it was his. The phoenix really felt as though the throne needed someone as hot as he was.

He looked around to see if anyone was standing alone to catch the eye of and draw near him so they could talk.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:59 am
"We don't need dates.." Aisha encouraged lightly, "Going stag with friends is good too."

Because she'd suddenly got the feeling the topic wasn't a good one for Llyr. She was interested in hearing the story behind it but not sure he would share.

Hirzael asking for the details of the student council had her shaking her head and smiling, "Years here are really flexible. I guess I should say grades. You don't move on every single calendar year.. only when you've truly progressed enough. Amityville goes at your own pace.. I was in year 1 for two years. Just moved up last week."

kitomyx

kuropeco

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:10 am
"You weren't watchable." Em snorted, her head still slumped against a dejectedly slouched shoulder. "Too still. That's boring." Now that he was moving though, between the flutter and draw of his wings, and the way he stepped closer to her, he certainly had her attention. Predatory instincts did die hard, after all.

"Why? You still moved." Asking nice was clearly not important if she got what she wanted anyway! Her lips peeled into what she had wanted to be a grin, but likely just came off as a grimacing show of too many sharp teeth. "More interesting, now."

Gryxmoire
I'M REALLY SORRY THOUGH

Aria Starstone rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 am
"Lucida, my apologies. I just thought, as you were dressed like the Regal Lady you are, it was appropriate." He smiled warmly at her, and found himself pondering colors and styles that would look good on her fair skin, while complimenting her slender figure He suddenly shook his head, pulling himself out of his thoughts when he realized he MIGHT seem to have been gazing at her for too long. "My apologies again. I was just thinking about designs I might work on for you."

He turned to the drinks table and eyed the options, before taking two. He began to sip his ((The Six = Truth will out)) and handed Lucida hers, unaware of what he was doing to her with it. He sighed, and found himself saying "I find myself with the strangest sense of Deja Vu around you, when we talk. It's almost like a conversation I had in the Dream World with some one like you." He paused, then his eyes widened. "Why did I say that? I had no intention of mentioning that..." He clapped his hand over his mouth, and gave his drink a VERY SUSPICIOUS look.

He looked down, startled, as the kitsune approached him and started acting adorable and cute at his feet. He stared, in confusion, and hesitant to remove his hand, but finally he did, and said "No, I don't have any pets that kitsune. I have a friend named Shiki who is a kitsune. I have a pair of floresce, a foxfire Shiki gave me, and a Maidmer and why am I telling you all of this?" He studied the kitsune, and said "I'm sorry, little fellow... I'm not sure who you're with, are you lost or stuck in that form? I can try to find Shiki, he might be able to help you... But I can't pick you up right now, the fur might get all over my new suit, and the cleaning bills are so expensive..." He clapped another hand over his mouth and sighed.

Quote:
Ane currently is under Truth will out - I cannot tell a lie Not only can you not lie, but you are compelled to tell the truth. Honesty is the best policy, right?

Meegane
I am so sorry... He accidentally got her Jibberish - Can you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? No. No they can't. You think you're speaking normally, but all anyone else hears is complete and utter jibberish!

Steal
HE HAS NO CLUE.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Grymoire

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:21 am
Just to be contrary Ceiliog flipped out a wing so it would once again block the sea monster's view of the dance. There weren't enough people close enough he was worried about someone clipping his wing and he didn't want to give her the sanctification of being 'right' if she was going to be rude. "If you think watching still things is boring then you haven' perfected the art of watching."

Sometimes those were the best people. It took imagination to wonder what they were doing and why they were doing it.

Enoh Love
rood

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:34 am
The weird little grin disappeared, and instead she pressed her lips into a thin and unimpressed line. Behind her tinted goggles, her eyes did follow the motion of the wing, and it took a great deal of willpower to drag her attention back to the other creature's face. She heaved a heavy, long-suffering sigh as she did, because social interactions were hard.

"Why should I watch you watch something else? The something else is clearly the thing worth watching." She grumbled, putting aside her usual dislike of engaging so she could argue with him. Arguing was always worth the effort.

Grymoire

Enoh Love
Crew

chirigami rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:47 am
Before she knew it, there were a lot more creeple around her; a lot more eyes peering at her, many voices directed at her and names being thrown out. Maple tried desperately not to look like a scared deer, her hands went to the fabric of her skirt and began to wrinkle it between her fingers. "I-I'm ... Maple." At least she managed to not whisper it, loud enough against the beats of the music.

"It... it's n-nice to m-meet you all..." Goodness, the yellow ghoul was very excitable. At least there was a small distraction, so she didn't stare a little perturbed at her and the others. Maple reached for the offered drink and offered a curt thank you before taking a sip.

And then everything just felt. Fine. And an almost smile slowly began to creep upon her face as her eyes lifted upward as a wonderful sensation began to fill her head. Something akin ... to happiness. It was an almost strange feeling.

Maple's eyes slowly fell back to the cup in her hand. Oh Hecate, this was one of those.

huni pi

kaineferu

saliru

miliardo kason

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Muka and Needle would never miss a dance and Muka would never miss an opportunity or excuse to spend money on them getting new clothes.. hence both he and his ghoulfriend would appear in themed dress.

He looked rather like a high kind with a gold belted tunic and his bear groomed impressively. Even with Needle on his arm he was already looking towards the refreshment table with a grin.

A crown might go nice with this outfit...

enoh love
i did this thing

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
LiquidMangos rolled 1 8-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-8)

LiquidMangos

Feral Leaf

18,650 Points
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 pm
So many creeple but they seemed... Nice. Genuinely so. And the shaking in her limbs had calmed down a smidge after the others started introducing themselves. Though... Something about the giggling boil was a little off-putting. Why was he laughing so much?

But, none the less, she took the offered drink from the tray...

But nothing seemed different.

"G-good. Nothing strange-" Her stray hand flew out and covered her mouth. She hadn't mean't to- Why had she said that out loud!? Coincidentally, all of the following thoughts had come out her mouth as well. Muffled but it still happened.

"Just what is in this stuff!?"

Current Effects In Place
6. Truth will out - I cannot tell a lie. Not only can you not lie, but you are compelled to tell the truth. Honesty is the best policy, right?

anemosagkelos

Huni Pi

Saliru

Miliardo Kason

chirigami

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Had she still been in the Shrinking Violet persona, the sudden appearance of the shadow hands would have made her jump and cower, or for a more dramatic effect swoon backwards. But this was Ruth and instead she went stock-still.

Slowly, wordlessly, she made a sharp about face so that she could now look at her date. She didn't mind arriving early, but the sharp grin on her lips wasn't very clear about it. Still, she gave him a bobbing curtsy in greeting.

ooc: Ruth is a Y3 reaper.
Yvelissa

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:35 pm
Needle had decided, a long time ago, that she really did enjoy letting Muka dress her up. Almost as much as she liked attending social gatherings with him. So when this Prom came around, and they continued their trend of never missing a gathering ever, she honestly looked forward to it.

So, when she arrived on Muka's arm, in a sleeveless blue gown with golden emboidery that so perfectly matched the gold of her date's tunic, but also showed off all of her tattoos, she was as happy as she'd let herself be. Which, sadly, meant it barely showed, as her mask hid her eyes and her visible expression was, as always, carefully blank.

"Hungry, darling?" She said softly, her voice only carrying the barest hint of amusement; she didn't need to look at him, to know where his attention went. "Is the food on the way to the games?"

iloveyouDIE
YAY A THING

{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas