Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:00 pm

She started to watch this from a couple of feet. Sensing that Briar was starting to loose herself, she gone over to her. Now she hit the one nerve on the back of her neck. Now she led Briar to the bed and cleaned the blood from her face.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:22 pm
Briar's vampire side didn't even resist as that nerve was pinched. It knew by now. It was not going to win. More of Briar was there this time, in her eyes. Grateful at being stopped, but disgusted with herself for being a monster.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:49 pm

She watched as the servant was led out to the doctor. Now she got the maid over and started to drink from her. Of course she was able to be stop after a couple of minutes. With the maid gone, she looked at her and smiled. Though she had rubbed the blood from her mouth.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:52 pm
Briar had her eyes shut tight, trying to purge the thought of the taste of blood from her mouth. She hated how good it tasted. Was it dangerous for her to be around humans? Alexandra had strong control, but was Briar different? Did being a new vampire mean she couldn't control herself?  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:17 pm

She sat down in her chair and looked at Briar. "Are you okay? Do you feel sick?", she asked, with a raised eyebrow.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:54 am
"A bit." Briar said. "But probably not from illness." After a few seconds, she looked at the older vampire. "Am I a danger to humans? Should I never be trusted around them, because I might lose control? Or is it just so far? Each time I see one of the servants, I get an urge to drink from them, even if I just fed off them."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 am

She sighed and looked at Briar," I don't know how to reply to that. I think I know why that b*****d let me drink like I did. Remember I killed five people before I grasped my own humanity again.", she said, in a calm voice. Not realizing that she said the last two sentences aloud until a few seconds later.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:07 am
Briar frowned. "You mean...even after you drank from them, you still attacked others?" She asked. Her voice was fearful, but not of Alexandra. She knew by now that the woman was in control. No, she feared now for herself. For what she'd end up doing if she came across someone while hungry.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:17 am

She looked at Briar and sighed,"After he got rid of me, I only killed a few others. Some of it was to feed and others were in self defense.", she said, only to rub her neck.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:05 pm
Briar nodded. Self defense was understandable. "I'm glad you're helping me control it." She said. "I wouldn't be able to handle it...if I killed someone like that. My mind is just gone during that time."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:32 am

She gone over to Briar and petted her head. "And what if I'm not around?", she asked, meaning when she got hungry. Since for now she did not need to do any business.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:37 am
Briar shivered. "Then I'll be in trouble. You'd either be down a few servants, or the town would be chasing me down to kill me." She said. "I'm trying to control myself, but I just....lose myself each time. It doesn't fight you, though. Not when you pull me away. The first two times, it tried hard, but knows it can't escape."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 pm

Now she nodded and kissed Briar's forehead. Followed by looking around her room. "So, do you want to go on a walk?", she asked, knowing that she enjoyed it.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 pm
Briar nodded. She enjoyed her walks, being with Alexandra, and spending time with her. they'd gotten quite close, especially that time Brair had gotten turned on. After that kiss on the forehead, Briar had a moment of bravery, and leaned in, kissing the woman, wrapping her arms around her.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:24 pm

She was a bit taken back when Briar leaned in and started to kiss her. Now she quietly moaned and moved her arms to hold Briar. Before she rolled onto her back and let Briar sit on her stomach or hips.

Yuuki-Chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces