Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy grinned and then said."Yes let's head back home. We can end tonight like every successful raid."Cassidy got back in the car and then waited for them to get back to the house.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:25 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She finally drove back to her place without any troubles. But this time she parked in the garage that was not attached to the house. There were a couple of normal Harley's and at least a Bonneville. Though she had a Jeep and a normal every day car for stake outs. Of course she took him to her mud room and removed her shoes.

Now she looked at him as they walked through the living room. Before she stopped and hugged him. "Oddly enough, that fight felt right. Us protecting each other like that." She said. Only to nuzzle his chest and stopped to listen to his heart beat.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy had removed his shoes as she did. When she hugged him he wrapped his arms around her."Yes it did feel right. In the past when I have had to fight it felt like something was missing. An important ally."Cassidy leaned down and then captured her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 5:54 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded hearing his words. Only to kiss him back and grasp at his hair with his vest. "Mmmm, shower then we can do the ceremony." She said breathlessly. By ceremony she had referred to her taking him as her own mate. "But I will need to call up a Dark-Hunter and tell them what happened to us." She said, only to led him upstairs to her room. Of course she gave him a house robe his size before shooing him to the bathroom. As he started to shower, she made the call to a Dark-Hunter; even explaining she had found her soul mate.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy went to the bathroom and showered. He exited twenty minutes later with the towel wrapped around his waist.. His hair was plastered to his face and he ran his hand through his hair to brush it back. He then went to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:23 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She watched him come in as she had already finished the phone call. Yet made a call to a couple of were-hunters, letting them know she'd be busy for a day. Now she swatted his butt before she gone to her bathroom for a short shower. It was a good ten minutes long, only for her to come out in a pink bathrobe.

As she walked to Cassidy, she had her back straight and head held high. Of course she had her TVs on but they were playing random TV shows and movies. Though when she had him in her hold, she started to lick his neck and shoulders. Before she started to n** them. Of course she was leaving hickeys on him, on purpose.

Finally as things got hotter and hotter between them, they spent the rest of the night and early morning in the bed. When was all said and done, she fell asleep in his hold. Once again they had dressed for just in case reasons. Plus her Mother sometimes hadn't known what the word Privacy ment. By two in the afternoon she finally started to wake up and looked around.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy started to wake up when Erika woke up. He sat up and yawned before kissing Erika's neck."Good morning Erika."He then started to massage her shoulders.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:43 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She shivered at his kiss but relaxed at him rubbing her shoulders. "Good morning my love."[/color,] She muttered, as she had lost a bit of her voice. Though as he kept rubbing her shoulders, a woman who looked almost like her came into her room without knocking. "Mom!" She said. The woman looked a bit older than Erika, but her hair was more of a strawberry blonde. As her eyes were a noticable blue yet gray color.

"Well good morning to you too. And when were you going to tell the family?" Her Mother asked. An annoyed growl left her throat. "It would of been about now. Or at least after we had something to eat. Cause I have been busy. Last night some Daimons attacked us, before we kicked their asses. And before that I had to go and take care of a Katagira problem at a ranch. Which took four days to do." Erika replied, well sitting there in bed. But she was calm with Cassidy with her.

Now her Mom looked at her and put her hands on her hips. "Fine, you're an adult and getting your life together. Now you two better make me some grandkids." She said before walking out. Of course Erika gaped hearing her Mom's 'request' and once the door closed, she threw a pillow at it. Only to look at Cassidy and blush. "And that's your Mother-In-Law...." She mumbled into her hands.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:11 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy was not expecting a woman who looked like Erika but with strawberry blonde hair to walk in. When Cassidy heard Erika said Mom. He just stared unsure of what to do. After she left and Erika looked back to Cassidy he said."Well she seems nice. I think that she really wants grandchildren.
I mean I am just guessing she is a very hard woman to read."
Cassidy took hold of her hand and moved so he was looking into her eyes."Erika even though she might embarrass you be happy she is still here."Cassidy the captured her lips in a kiss.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:31 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at Cassidy and blinked before kissing him back. Though it was a short lived kiss. Pulling back she looked at him and put her forehead against his. "We can talk tonight about our lives. For now I think Mom brought a little bit of the clan." She said. Before pecking his stubble and climbing out of the bed, wearing a tank top and shorts.

Of course she walked down stairs with him. Only to see a few family members in the mud room taking their shoes off now. But she also saw one of the were-hunters she called last night come in with a gift bag. One of the few who came with a gift. Everyone else seemed to be looking the new couple over. Though they'd smell someone was cooking a brunch now. As the food was cooked introductions were made. Aunt's, Uncle's, and cousins were introduced. In total there was about ten of her family.

Once the family left at about four in the afternoon she flopped onto the couch. Of course she had not opened the gift bag yet. "Do I need to take you to your job?" She asked.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shook his head."The theater was booked with another band tonight. So all the band is doing tonight is partying. In whatever manner they chose to party."Cassidy shrugged and then said."Any way your family seems nice. Although I believe not every on that came is actual family."Cassidy then sat down next to Erika.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:04 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She listened to him and nodded. "Well only two weren't blood related. The one who gave us the gift, that was Jean. He's one of the were-hunters that I called and told him that I couldn't do anything until later. Since I had found my mate and had to finish it up. And that our jobs are crazy with timing. As the other was one of my cousins friends, who is like family." She said. Before getting up and grabbing the bag. Now she waited on Cassidy to join her. Finally she opened it and it was a big empty photo album, it was leather bound.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy got up and followed Erika. When she opened the bag and pulled out the photo album."This is considerate. For when we start a family we already have a photo album."Cassidy went and held Erika as he stood behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:27 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She nodded and smiled only to hold her out to him. "My Calder, my love." She said, as she had put the photo album on the couch. When he took her hand, she stood up before she started to dance. It was a part of an old dance from their old life. Though she was a bit clumsy and narrowly avoided stepping on his feet.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:47 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy laughed as they started to dance in the way she remembered from their past lives."I'm sure that as we spend more time together we will remember more and more. Haroldina your beauty surpasses Freya in every conceivable way."He pulled her in close and started to dance slowly.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff