Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:36 am
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ayleen knew Olive would be mad knowing she had forgotten to see her after a long time. She shook her head at Sigma, "Yes and no. However, she'll know it was mostly me." she spoke to him softly. She looked at the lady at the front desk letting Sigma talk to her as she looked around the inn. She smiled taking the keys he handed to her as she went to head towards their room. Smiling warmly at him, "Thank you." she spoke softly to him. Heading inside before she turned around to him, "around Ronbaru. She has a place near the outskirts of it."

--------

After a day Ayleen led Sigma to the teleport to head to Ronbaru getting worried. Now she took a deep breath as they arrived a small cottage knowing it would have Olive. Seeing the blue haired female with a sword at her side squinting towards her and Sigma. Soon Olive waved recognized Ayleen as she smile glad to see her well. Once Ayleen and Sigma was close seeing Olive hug her. "Now... You said you would be here sooner. What took so long this time?" she asked as she pulled away as she narrowed her eyes at Ayleen.

"It's a long story..." Ayleen spoke before she sat down on the small stone wall. She looked up at Olive with a soft smile, "I hope you forgive me?" she spoke hopefully.

Olive shook her head laughing at her knowing Ayleen had been nervous before looking over at the male. "I found Exclauber and Loren. Let's say he was never dead and yet ambushed us." she spoke. Olive knew how upset Ayleen had been when Loren died as she gave a sad look. "Well... Let's hope he says dead this time. And whose this? Your new lover?" she teased her trying to lighten the mood.

[Well dang... I'm glad you're okay. ^^]

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:38 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Laying in the bed, Simga listened as Ayleen fell asleep before he sat up and pulled up his terminal in front of him. After looking through some of the game logs, he sent a message over to Dean, informing him that Ayleen might be looking to sell the legendary blade he had rigged for her to be able to pull out. Being an NPC, Dean's response came quickly. He expressed some concern for Sigma, messing with the code of a legendary item was bound to cause some attention. After reassuring Dean that things would be alright, he closed the messaging system and laid back down.

~~~~~~~~~

Walking beside Ayleen, Sigma couldn't help but to smile a bit to himself at how Ayleen seemed to be a lot more comfortable and cheerful than when he first met her.As the two went through the teleporter, they arrived at Ronbaru. As Ayleen guided them through the streets and over to the outskirts, it didn't take long before they spotted a blue haired girl, Sigma assumed was Olive, waving them over. Olive embraced Ayleen before asking what had taken her so long to come over. At the mention of Loren, Sigma hoped that Ayleen wouldn't relapse to badly into depression. As Olive asked Ayleen who he was and if he was a new lover, Sigma let out a small chuckle "I'm Sigma, a friend of Ayleens. I take it you're Olive, pleasure to meet you." he spoke and gave a small bow.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

https://static.zerochan.net/Toujou.Keigo.full.1268654.jpg

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.
design is loosely based on this

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:08 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen kicked her feet around as she sat on the wall really wishing to move away from Loren as she held her hand out to hold out Excalibur for Olive. When Olive looked over to the see the sword as her eyes widen, "You actually got it?" Olive asked as she examined it. Ayleen knew Olive would want to see it. Ayleen smiled sadly as she wanted to get rid of the pain it was caused to get it.

Olive looked over at Sigma hearing that he was a friend of Ayleen as she smirked at him. "Oh... A friend? Really Ayleen didn't realize he was that kind of friend." she teased before the sword disappeared.

"OLIVE!" she shouted as she turned red from what she was insinuating. "It's... Not like that." she mumbled as she looked away still remembering how close they got.

Olive looked between the two see Ayleen blushing and Sigma as she smirked, "Really... So... Tell me? Sigma was it? Do you like Ayleen more than a friend?" Olive asked.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:42 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Ayleen took out the sword, letting Olive look it over before putting it back into her inventory. Good, the less she has it out the less likely it'll glitch out. Sigma though to himself. Since Sigma had interfered with the sword not choosing Ayleen, the item was a bit more likely to occasionally glitch since it's wielder was not chosen.As Olive stated she didn't know Sigma was 'that kind of friend', Sigma raised an eyebrow unsure of what the woman meant, though Ayleen seemed to know and started blushing. He smiled a bit seeing the two teasing each other, then looked at Olive as she asked him if he liked Ayleen as more than a friend. More than a friend? He was created to friend players, nothing more. Even so, he found himself blushing slightly a small smile on his face "She's a wonderful person, I'm glad to call her a friend of mine." he spoke.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

It was a black mask with eye around the eye holes and on the nose. A couple light blue lines could be spotted as if the mask was cracking apart, the word 'ERROR' printed in white across the side with the 'OR' ending over the right eye. The item's data was corrupted, though only an AI would be able to tell, players would still see it as merely a strange item. It's a pretty rare occurrence and typically only happens when a developer gets involved... or he does.

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:53 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen just wanted to die from embarrassment when Olive was trying to find out what Sigma's feelings were to Ayleen. She knew Olive was looking out for her when she had dated Loren and gotten her heart broken. She looked at the ground not thinking they would be more like that. She glanced up hearing her question to Sigma.

Olive picked up on the blush before moving closer to him, "So... You don't like her romantically in the slightest?" she asked him curiously. She wondered what made this one special.

"Olive... I don't think there's a need for that..." Ayleen spoke as she looked up at her. She cleared her throat to look at him, "Well... I was wanting to check what you had in stock and see if there is anything new?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh we will until I find out this first. You haven't stop turning red at the mention of him liking you, so I think you like him." Olive said as she pointed at Ayleen.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:39 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

As Olive moved closer and asked him about liking Ayleen romantically, Sigma found himself struggling to find words. He wasn't programmed for that kind of connection to players, so it wasn't possible.... right? Thankfully Ayleen stepped in stating that she wanted to see what new wares Olive had stocked up on. It didn't take more than five seconds for Olive to turn on Ayleen again and state that she believed Ayleen liked him. Sigma let out a small sigh, a smile on his face "You sure are energetic, huh?" he chuckled lightly hoping to get Ayleen out of this situation that seemed to be making her uncomfortable. "From what Ayleen said, I take it you run a shop? What kind?" he asked curiously. It wasn't uncommon for players to own and run their own shops. From weaponry to food, players made a home for themselves selling goods across the map.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:15 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen really wished Olive would stop with trying to find out her feelings. "Fine Olive... Yes I do. I have feelings there is nothing needed to do." She spoke before heading into the shop to see what weapons were available not wanting to talk about it. She had been struggling with it after Loren died as she didn't want to get hurt once again.

Watching Olive saw Ayleen enter into the shop as she shook her head, "What I thought... I'm only looking out for her since someone has too. A weapon shop is what I have. If you have feelings for her then pursue her, if not leave her so she doesn't get hopeful for something that won't come." she warned to sigma waiting for his reaction.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:47 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Hearing Ayleen state that she had feelings for him, Sigma paused and blinked, unsure of what just happened. He found himself struggling to make any kind of word as he watched Ayleen storm off into the shop. Hearing Olive speak, Sigma's attention turned back onto the shopkeeper. He gave a small nod of understanding, as Olive stated she was just trying to look after her friend. "Olive.... I haven't felt this way towards anyone before.... I want to be with her." he spoke, sureness in his voice. After a moment he felt a slight redness come to his face, "Come on, we should head inside." he spoke before turning and heading into the shop. What was that just now? I can't seriously have feelings of love towards her....right? Besides, once the players leave the game, she'll know I'm a program... the thought made Sigma's heart feel like a falling stone. Once the players were gone, he would never see her again.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:38 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen had been inside looking around to see what she had. Still she was remembering the night before when they were under the fireworks. She had hoped maybe there would be more before shaking her head to forget about it. She ran her fingers over the cases to protect the weapons so no one would steal them. Touching her forehead before she shook her head knowing she shouldn’t let herself get attached after what happened with Loren.

Olive smirked hearing him say he wanted to be with Ayleen, this was definitely something she would approve. At least he wasn’t a** like Loren knowing he would be better off for her. “Well then you should tell her before she gets the silly idea you don’t like her.” She spoke with a smirk. She nudged him as she walked inside to see Ayleen daydreaming before grinning wilding. “So since you came all this way to see me. Take a look around.” She spoke to him.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:17 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Feeling Olive give him a nudge and encouraging him to tell Ayleen how he feels, Sigma smiled a bit to Olive, though he wasn't sure of what his next move was, he knew he wanted Ayleen to be with him. What do I even say though? Should I tell her I'm a program...? thoughts popped into his head making him question himself, then he saw Ayleen browsing the shop and all the doubts seemed to vanish. She was so kind, so strong and friendly, graceful and pretty. Sigma found himself staring at her for a moment and quickly looked away, turning his attention onto the weapons on display. "These are nicely crafted, you make them all yourself?" Sigma asked Olive as he looked over one of the swords. Maybe I should try and talk to Olive about what I should say to Ayleen. he thought to himself.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:19 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen was looking around at the wares she had before pointing to the one she wanted that looked more like a short sword with etchings on it. "Hey Olive let me see this one." she spoke. However Olive nodded as she went to take out the sword behind glass to hand it to Ayleen to allow her to test it's weight. Olive nodded at Sigma, "Yes. All myself. I don't get as many customers back in the main town but at least I have a loyal one." she spoke with a smirk. Ayleen was thinking about classing into dual weapons to make it easier rather than having just one sword.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:12 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Hearing Ayleen ask to look at a sword, Sigma looked over, a bit surprised to see the red haired girl holding a short sword, a weapon he hadn't seen her use before. Most players would choose one class to focus in, though there are many players who chose to work in several different classes. Was Ayleen about to start learning a new weapon? Hearing Olive, Sigma snapped out of his thoughts and turning his sights onto the shopkeeper, his eyes flashing neon blue for only a second. "It's an impressive array of items you have. I have a friend named Dean who runs a pretty popular shop, I'm sure he'd be happy to do business with you if you would like for me to ask him." Sigma stated. Dean was always looking for talented metal smiths.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:05 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen held her short sword as she was thinking about duel wielding while Sigma was looking at other wares. She had always maxed out her last class so she figured she could start to learn another one. While distracted Olive turned her attention back to Sigma hearing his offer business with another shop before she nodded with a smile, “I don’t see the harm in it.” She spoke with a smile. She looked over at Ayleen and Sigma before she leaned over on the counter, “You know staring isn’t going to help if you want to be with her.” She spoke to him. Even with his secret Ayleen would have still found a way to make him human or with her in the real world. Still Ayleen would still care for him since he had helped her so much.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma's face reddened, Olive had noticed him staring at Ayleen and teased him about not asking her already. "I... I just don't know what to say... she's my first crush." Sigma admitted with a whisper over the counter to Olive with a small embarrassed chuckle. With any luck, the metal smith would be able to give him a bit of advice, or maybe at least calm him about it. "And with the whole Loren thing... I just don't want her to feel rushed into something." he continued to whisper. Ayleen had been through a lot recently, the last thing Sigma wanted was for him to make her uncomfortable.

AceOfTears

Loren (deceased)

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine
Ronbaru

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade (4)
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:40 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Olive looked at him before offering at smile, “Tell her… She’s your only thought, that you care for her.” She whispered with a smile. Seeing how nervous he was as she grinned before leaning over to whisper into his ear, “She won’t because it’s you. I’ve seen the way she looks at you. Take her somewhere nice and spend the day with her.” She spoke before pulling away. She looked over at Ayleen as she held a smile.

DragonChild09

Olive
Lucas

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out