Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:33 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Marco smiled a bit as Davina stated she had never taken lessons "You and Zak, natural singers. Yet here I am needing lessons to harmonize." he spoke with a light chuckle before taking a bite out of his food. Zak smiled a bit "Don't sell yourself short Marco, you picked it up pretty quickly." Zak commented. As Claire mentioned him working with Davina singing, Zak smiled and nodded "I would love to if she wouldn't mind." he spoke turning to Davina and seeing her, Zak got the feeling Davina wanted a topic change. Turning his attention back onto Marco and Claire, Zak continued "Our dance routine is coming along really nicely! Davina's been a great partner to work with." he smiled happily before taking a bite of his food.

AceOfTears

Aaron: King of Old, The Wise King
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:01 am
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image

User Image

Davina blushed hearing that Marco needed lessons to harmonize as she was eating trying to take it off her singing. Still she didn't think that she was very good at it. Claire shook her head at them, "At least you have more talent than I have. I can even hold a tune." she spoke with a smirk. Davina had almost choked on her food hearing Claire trying to get Zak to work with her sing. She nodded at him, "If you don't mind." she softly spoke. Claire grinned widely, "Oh? Does she keep you close during the dance routines?" she teased. Davina huffed at Claire, "It's not like that. Tango is what the dance has your partner closer. Besides why doesn't Marco to teach you." Davina suggested in return.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:32 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak's eyes lit up a bit as Davina agreed to him working on her singing in front of others, he was going to be able to spend more time with her! Marco smiled seeing Zak's reaction, the young king really did fall hard for this graceful dancer. The two seemed like a perfect match for one another, and it was nice that he wasn't the only one playing cupid with these two, Claire had his back. At Claire's comment about Tango, Zak's face reddened and his gaze went to his food trying to hide the blush, though a small smile on his face. Marco let out a chuckle "Tango is all about being close, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy being near your partner." his gaze shifted onto Claire, a mischiveous smirk crossing his face as he wrapped an arm around Claire's waist and moved himself closer, his face about an inch away from hers. "Would you like to learn?"

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:33 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Davina knew she had to get over her fear of singing in front of others. Maybe Zak could help her to move past her fear, Claire seemed to think so. In that case, it wouldn’t hurt to try right? Claire couldn’t help to smile seeing how much they got along but when both turned red about them being close as she shook her head at them. Claire listened to Marco explain about the closeness they have to share when doing Tango, “If you don’t mind my lack of talent and stepping on your feet. Davina has tried to teach me and failed. What makes you think you’ll be successful?” She teased him with a smile. Davina shook her head as she looked down at her food before looking over at Zak, "We could always leave this place and go elsewhere?" she offered.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:29 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco and Zak both let out a small chuckle as Claire stated she had failed at tango lessons with Davina. "Well, I'm rather stubborn, and I'm sure you can't be that bad." Marco smirked before going back to finishing off his food. Zak turned to Davina, hearing her comment and gave a nod "Sounds good! You have anywhere in mind?" he asked curiously. Marco hadn't told Zak, but Joan wanted them back somewhat early tonight, though with the way this double date setup had been going and the look on Zak's face, Marco was more than willing to take a bit of heat for being out later.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire rolled her eyes at Marco hearing he was stubborn, “Oh but I am. I have two left feet.” She spoke to him. She took a bite of her food before looking over at Zak and Davina. Davina nodded as she took his hand, “Come with me.” She spoke. Quickly she began to leave the karaoke bar with him wanting to show him a place she liked to be alone. It was a garden before she looked over at Zak with a smile.

garden

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:18 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Marco watched as Davina took Zak's hand and took off with the young king, a smirk coming to Marco's face as he picked up his glass as if making a toast. "They really do make a cute couple. We've done well, my Claire." he stated.

Zak happily followed Davina, his hand in hers, he could feel his heart flutter a bit. As Davina slowed, Zak blushed a bit as Davina turned to look at him and he realized he had been staring at her, a tinge of red on his face. Looking around, Zak's eyes lit up, blooming flowers and the sweet scent of blossoms wafted through the air. There were no sounds other then the soft muses of nature. Zak found himself at a loss of words for a moment as he took it all in "It's beautiful!" he smiled turning his attention back onto Davina.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:36 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire grinned widely at him before clanging her glass with his own, “Oh yes they do. Now the thing is how long will it take before they realize it?” She spoke to him. She took a sip over her drink as she looked over at Marco.

Davina slowly let go of his hand once they arrived at the garden. It was so calm and quiet as it help ease her whenever she was feeling really nervous. When she looked at him she could see he liked it as much as she did. It was so nice as she smelled the sweet aroma of the flowers that made her feel at ease. Hearing him say it was beautiful before nodding, “Being here relaxes me and makes me feel everything will be alright. It’s just so beautiful to watch.” She spoke with a smile. She turned her head away from Zak as she took in the scene herself.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:05 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

A chuckle escaped Marco's lips after he took a sip, Claire's comment amusing his thoughts. "Well for Zak it's a first time thing. I don't think he knows, I'll have to give him some pointers." he smirked. "Anything I should know about Davina before coaching him?" he asked curiously.

Zak shut his eyes for a minute, taking in all the sounds around him. Crickets chirped, cicadas hummed, a couple of birds singing a small tune as they tuck in for the night, even the leaves seemed to be gently in chorus with everything else. Zak smiled and opened his eyes as Davina spoke, telling him that she came here to relax. "I can see why, it's really nice here. I might come here sometime to get away from Marco, if that's alright with you." he chuckled lightly. Looking up into the sky, the stars started to shine, lighting up the dark night sky. As if welcoming the stars, a few fireflies started to spark to life, dancing happily in the air around the two people that had joined them.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:48 am

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire listened how it was Zak’s first time as she giggled at him. “She tends to run away. If she gets overwhelm she will bolt. I would make sure there is a way she can’t run. She likes flowers and be surrounded by them.” She spoke to Marco to give him tips on it.

Davina felt so at peace surrounded by the flowers as if they were in another world. She nodded at him, “Of course. It’s what I do to get away from Claire.” She spoke. Soon she went to a grass area to lay down to look up at the night sky. It was so quiet and peaceful to get away and be able to look at the night sky. With the dark sky it was something she liked when things would get tough for her. “It’s better to lay down and look up.” She spoke gesturing him to lay next to her.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:43 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

"No where to run, huh? Any suggestions?" Marco asked curiously with a small smirk. "She prefer public or private gestures?" he asked trying to come up with plans. Knowing Zak, Marco figured he'd be more comfortable with private gestures. The mention of flowers sparked a couple of ideas and Marco couldn't help but to smile at the idea of Zak trying to woo Davina.

Following Davina to a grassy area where the trees seemed to form a secret hideaway, only letting in the starry night sky from above, Zak felt so relaxed, it was almost as if the two of them were the only two people on the planet. This moment was magical, and Zak found himself hoping that the night would never end. As Davina gestured for him to lay down next to her on the grass, Zak walked over and lay down beside her, looking up into the starry night sky. The sight was breath taking, the low light pollution made the stars so clear, it was as if they could look into the universe. He found himself speechless and turned his head to look at Davina, only to be entranced by the starry reflection in her eyes. Catching himself staring at her, Zak blushed a bit, quickly turning his gaze skyward once more. "It really is beautiful out here. Thanks for bringing me here" he spoke with a smile, watching as a couple of fireflies danced above them in the astral dky.

AceOfTears

On My Mind
Girl Like You

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:42 pm

"It's been said and done

User Image

User Image

Claire nodded at him, "Well... Something enclosed. Maybe gardens? She loves flowers and feel calm around them. Perhaps you can work your band magic to get exclusive tickets to the gardens of the princesses? She's been wanting to go there but she missed out since they sold out." she spoke with a smirk. She had to think about it before she smiled, "She's more comfortable with private. He could always take her dancing too."

Davina loved being under the sky at any time because when she would gaze at the stars there was so much. She placed her hands on her chest as she watched the night sky. She turned her head to look over at him seeing him looking at the sky before nodding as she turned back to the sky. "Of course. Sometimes I like to pretend when I reach out it's almost I'm reaching out." she spoke before her hands did that trying to reaching for them. Even though her hair would be a mess when she would get back up seeing fireflies buzzing past them. It was so magical as her heart was racing fast in her chest.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash