Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:52 pm
Pelagious stuffed the vial safely in his pocket, and made his way back toward the resort. He had only taken a few steps when his stomach gave a roll. "Oh dear. I think the sushi was bad..." he muttered. He gave his queasy tummy a pat and then carried on. Followed by an evil grinning Tiki Kat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zaden all but ignored the light colored angel except to move faster, these would be HER foodstuffs not his, she kept piling stuff into the arms of her 'helper'. Soon she grabbed a big bowl that was half full of food stuffs and started to pile more stuff into it "likes, likes, likes, no likes, likes" she kept on her decisive speech, every item she 'likes' she puts together, the no likes all going into a second pile. By this time she had nearly cleared 2 or 3 feet of the massive table and the demon hadn't really thought about how she likely wouldn't be able to carry the rest of the foodstuffs.... And then she heard the male's words.... "You takes some for me too!" she emphasized the word 'me'...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By the time Aquos spoke to her the rak's arms were fully laden with food and the demon she was bound to was still TRYING to pile more into her arms. "Careful" she replies quietly to the male "She may hear your offer, she stockpiles food as much as she can at these things, this is I don't know the third or so ones she's dragged me to. Though I can't completely complain, it saves me hunting for her" everything she said was said as quietly as she could so that Zaden didn't hear her but it was for naught as Zaden had already heard Aquos' offer and was turning towards HIM with a pile of food.
Twitchapher the 3rd
Payne > Aquos

Shicala

Hungry Animal

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:29 pm
Dysmas hadn't meant to alarm Sweetie with his joke. "I'm sure he doesn't even make the drinks." He assured her. It had still been a funny thought to think of the greased up cherub making it, even if it was gross and it had taken Dysmas' mind off the little cherub's manliness.

Dysmas had little time to react as Sweetie Drops flung something at his face from seemingly nowhere. Startled from her shriek and the 'what the heck is on my face', Dysmas fell off his chair onto the opposite side from Sweetie. "What is it? What is it?" He called out, not sure if he should fling it off of his face or sit completely still.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:15 pm
Jean shook her head, patting the sweet and colorful thing's hand. He really had no clue what was going on, did he? "The water.." She pondered how to answer that for a moment. "You know how we got here? And that great long journey on the boat?" Jean had figured it out. And decided that this poor thing really needed her help. "We traveled over the water to get here." She smiled, pausing their progress in front of a door.

"I live in a great body of water, very much like what we just crossed." She nodded, waiting for the cherubs to open the doors. Once opened, she started walking again. "With a difference, of course. The ocean is a great large thing, I live inside of the lake, nearest the queen." Jean smiled, realizing this was likely one of the few places she could just be herself. Living near the queen meant she had to work like a man. That's what she was under all the make up and beautiful dresses. "Enough about me, my delicious morsel, tell me more about you."

DaemonGabrielle
Jean Pool -> Yipes

Sweetie shuddered, pulling the offensive speedo off Dysmas' face. "Oh Celestia, I'm so sorry Dysmas!" Was one vacation without weird or gross things happening too much to ask for?! "Dysmas are you okay?" The fauny held her hands out, offering to help him up. How could she knock him to the ground?

"Whoever left that there..." She shook her head, feeling horrible she'd subjected Dysmas to something so gross. "It was a speedo?"

Wolfs Heart

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:59 pm
Yipes looked puzzled for a minute. A queen? Well, didnt that beat all. His angel was royalty. Turning toward her, he smiled and offered "But of course, my Angel. What would like ... Escuse me a moment"

Yipes politely extracated himself and walked over to a particularly sad looking mellon and gave him a hug. And continued hugging him. After a few minutes, he finally let the struggling mellon go amd walked back over to the glorious ornament that fascinated him. "To know?" He finished asking.

Dementia Requiem Asumi
and it begins

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:06 pm
User ImageScarlet Oak thought the boat trip would never end! Not in a bad way, she swore she could live on that thing forever. It didn't help that there were just so many beautiful Pae around her at all times. Who knew these parties could be almost as good as the ones back home? Almost as good because the ones back home tended to have more males with fins- her favorite.

There had been plenty of those on this adventure of course, and she took every advantage of it. She wanted them to notice her, almost needed it. It's possible that's why she ended up going to this party in the first place. She needed a new experience- needed someone new. Her old acquaintances had gotten just that- old and boring to her. She wanted the thrill of the chase again. That exhilarating feeling you got when things were new and fresh. She wanted to feel adored anew.

What she hadn't expected was a particular male with a dazzling complexion and fins much like herself to be on board. She'd seen him in the past hadn't he? He seemed familiar at least. Either way, she'd noticed him now, perhaps said something in passing, but that was the name of the game. She had to feel out all of her possibilities before she'd settle on anyone during this trip. Some were too instantly interested in her and others couldn't take a hint. On the other hand, that male was still there. Perhaps it was time to test where it would go with him.

Scarlet fluttered over to the edge of the ship in order to watch the others disembark and to take in the scenery around her. Her heart gave an excited leap when she saw that it was in fact as gorgeous as she'd been led on to believe. How marvelous of a place to find a romantic fling, was it not? Yes, this would certainly serve as a memorable trip if she played her cards right. She could worry about making sure she went home alone later. That was always the sticky part with these things.

Scarlet's ears picked up his voice and she had to do everything within her will power to keep from grinning too big. This was too perfect! She turned her head, her long hair bouncing over her shoulder, and met his eyes, “Ah! Just the male I wanted to see it. Yes, it's an incredible sight to behold. I honestly thought they were making it out to be grander than it was, but I'm not disappointed one bit.”

“I was hoping I'd catch you. Since we are a pair that, uh, have special limitations.” she shrugged with no real emotion to it, it just was what it was, “I really didn't want to go at this alone. Would you disembark with me? If you'd do that for me I'd be happy to do any kind of exploring you had in mind, if you wanted the company that is.” She held the smirk within. Ah, yes, exploring. Sounded innocent enough and she played it off with a sweet look, but she certainly had another kind in mind.

How could he not take the offer? That was the delicious part about the whole experience. She knew she'd make anyone look good being with them. How could this male not want to be seen with her? It went both ways though, he was beauty and beyond. There wasn't an inch of him that wasn't pleasing to the eyes and she desperately needed to have him by her. They'd make for such a pair traipsing around the island that all other's would be stopped by them. There it was, that thrilling feeling! Would he accepted or would he decline? She supposed there was always that chance...

Teigra
Scaritola rofl (also, don't mind me posting color hex so it's easy to nab if I gotta work off a phone XD #d64952 )

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:24 pm
Jean waited politely, watching this oddball that was giving an uncomfortably long hug to the mellon. She shifting her weight from one foot to the other, jutting her well padded hip out to the side. This should make her butt look good right?

"Absolutely everything Dew Drop." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his again. "Absolutely everything." A repeat, emphasizing her point.

DaemonGabrielle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:18 pm
Everything? What an odd request. Angels wer weird creatures. But if she insisted, he couldnt turn he down. "Well, I started out in a household with One mother and one father. We lived in a giant tree. I had a brother as well. I grew up as all fauns should. Following the path of the Great mother." He paused and attacked another mellon, this time carrying a tray of drinks. The mellon struggled, even hit him in the head with the tray, but Yipes continued. When the mellon cursed at him, he simply patted his head and released him.

Returning to the Angel, he continued his story. "Then te great Mother Dragon came and said "No potatoes for you!" And that was end of that." He gave his wee angel a small pat. "Anymore questions?"
Dementia Requiem Asumi

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:32 pm
Circling above the greeting area, Lillibeth hadn't decided who to investigate further. It was curious how few blood pae there were over the others this year. Was it against their religion or something? It didn't rightly matter, she saw no more threat from one than any other. So long as they worshiped Venus and behaved, it was fine.

Abruptly she was forced into a back beat of her wings as she heard hollering. Spurred into action, she turned and bolted towards the Jungle. It wasn't until she focused on the sound that its owner was clear and her rescue delayed.

For a good minute and a half Lillibeth paused and grinned a little. It wasn't like she didn't warn the walking bolder. Even still, he was a guest of Venus and that meant her flock must go into action. The little gremlin would not live this down so easily.

With renewed vigor she flew into the jungle relying on superior vision and a loud focal point. In truth she had planned to go back into the jungle eventually, that hunk of a harpy had been hard to forget. Oh to have a go of him...Focus Lillibeth!

Rounding a corner she found the prefect way to simmer down that bit of attraction, the talking chiapet. "I see you found a Tikicat. Turn here and keep going you'll be fine." As she hovered in the air, she made a shooing motion to the Tikicat in question. It was her new friend but would need to leave the cactus alone...for now.

The Tikicats were supposed to be in bowties and behaving. Likely he angered them on his own.

Seruta
Ilu Seru!

DaemonGabrielle
He's a hollering for his fave turkey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:49 pm
Haku was in such a state of panic, when his thunderbird arrived, he actually listened to her. Bolting in the direction she pointed, he ran blindy in that direction. It wasnt until he got to the resort that he stopped.

And breathed. Goodness, he needed to breath. Bent over double, he was. When he finally caught his breath, he checked Joe for injuries. Then he glanced around for his newfound savior.

Hey. He had priorities...
EvilSilverDragon

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:23 pm
User ImageRaabi'a looked at the area where her sister was pointing, some pae where playing a game with a ball. Hmm did Aisha want to play too? After a moment she noticed what or who rather, her sister had been pointing at. A cream colored teen was hiding off in the shadows near the game. "Ooooh yes." She purred back

The boy was quite interesting, he's tail was different from both hers and mama Shah's it was longer and seemed like it was made of hair, instead of muscle or fur how odd and he had a pair of wings like her own! "Let's go investigate~" She trilled before making her way towards the interesting male that had caught her and her sisters attention.

Raabi'a seemed to circle the boy before moving in closer. Now that she was closer she noticed that he had a third eye like Aisha and Mama Shah! She guessed that meant he was part rakshasha as well! She grinned a bit and wiggled her fingers at the boy in a semi wave. She'd give her sister the lead on how she wanted to investigate. Aisha had seen him first after all.

Daisicle
Aisha

Seruta
La'eohn

User Image
Valko spent a few seconds readjusting the sack so that it was more comfortable and was less likely to fall. (as much as he'd like to ditch it in the woods he didn't want to make Hatil sad and she seemed to be pleased that he was carrying it around.) Giving her a thumbs up in response to the one she had giving him, he took off after her. One thing that Valko noticed right away was that his friend was FAST.

He was glad that she had decided to wait for him at the trail head, he could probably track her down in the forest but she was decently faster than him so it would take him a while to catch up. He gave her a small smile before they headed into the jungle.

He felt more at home almost instantly, the scent of tall trees and leaves, although different from the forest he grew up around was relaxing and reassuring.

Daisicle
Hatil

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:43 pm
Aquos let out a squawked as the demon spoke to him. "But...Isn't all the food for everyone? I mean...You don't need this all...It's just going to go bad..." Or the demon would get fat, but he wasn't going to say that out loud. Wasn't weight a concern of his daughters or something oh he didn't know...Females were confusing sometimes. "Why don't you just...Put the food down for a bit and explore the island a bit more? I mean there's tons to do here and the food will be here after doing whatever...Going to the beach might be a fun thing to do..." Aquos wondered what he was getting into. This really wasn't much of his business what the demon did .The pink cat just looked like she needed help.

Shicala

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Seruta

Sexy Believer

15,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Party Animal 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:47 pm
User Image Xanthous stayed on the beach front until nearly sunset. He kept scanning the area, the bar, the volleyball net, the scuba rentals... the boat... Still nothing.

Frowning to himself, he shook his head and stood. Stretched... Watched the sun inch closer to the horizon... It wasn't until one of the ship's crew locked up the gates and lifted the dock bridge to close up the ship for the night that he began to stir further.

To Xan, that could only mean that those that were coming to the party were already all on the island.

Frowning again, he turned and looked at the looming resort. It seemed as though the majority of the visiters were already there.... and he had already solidified the idea that she wasn't out here.

With a heavy sigh, he turned, heading through the path towards the resort.

Quote:
He's not here to find someone new and the person he's looking for is not going to show up, but people can interact with him ~Heck, I encourage it!~ So feel free to pester the poor dude. :3

User Image Well... That wasn't exactly the reaction she was going for... but she took it!

With a bit of a jibberish slang of celebration, she followed him part of the way back to the path. That is, until a flash of golden feathers intervened.

She stood, seeming to regard the exchange between them, but behind her mask Wa'tini sneered. It was their fault her God had been taken from them, yet she kept her composure in the exchange regardless.

Personal distaste for the breed or not, it was still a revered creature of her tribe.

Now satisfied that her Village was safe from the now squealing and fleeing tall-folk, Wa'tini returned back to the shelter and shadows of the jungle, returning to her 'post' from before.

EvilSilverDragon
Wa'tini kinda sorta acknowledging Lillibeth
Also, ilu2... X3

DaemonGabrielle
Wa'tini -//- Haku Jo

User Image Well, at least he found a connection?

Ignatious, albeit a bit confused, gracefully accepted the hug with a chuckle and a tender pat to her head. "Now that's a bit more like it..." he started, and about continued when he heard the high pitched squall of some loser on the beach.

"What th--...?!" he was taken aback as the smaller chicka he'd been talking too seemed to step back, bow and bolt off... Away from the sound? Well! Good for her!

He laughed a bit at the situation and shook his head. "Well! Now that that's over with..." he breathed to himself then returned his gaze to the surrounding crowd. Most of the ladies were hovering around the spa or the pool. The spa wasn't exactly his tastes. It was all too easy to fall asleep while being pampered and massaged. And if he fell asleep now, he'd miss out on all the flirting he could be doing!

So to the pool he went! He puffed up his chest just a smidge and began his strut towards the pool, winking and flirting at any lady he made eye contact with via waggling his eyebrows and blowing kisses in the wind.

Quote:
Interactions welcomed!

DaemonGabrielle
Ignatious -//- Pu

User Image La'eohn had become so enthralled by the ball ticking back and forth that he almost didn't notice the circling girls until one crossed his line of sight.

His tail gave a slight flick as he locked eyes with one, his ears pivoting to quickly find and pinpoint the other. A small bit of uncertainty overcame him in that moment. After all, this wasn't the first time he'd been circled before. His sister often did this when she was plotting...

Plotting to attack in one of her torturous games...

Though he seemed fairly well at ease, his body shifted to center more of his body weight evenly on each hoof. He was preparing for a pounce, those he knew how to deter and easily get out of. The only thing that left him uneasy was the fact that there was two of them...

Daisicle
La'eohn -> Aisha

shadica
La'eohn -> Raabi'a

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:19 pm
Momo threw a few more half round kicks at the dummy. He'd been practicing his fighting techniques all afternoon and he was finally starting to get tired.

Summoning a mellon, he asked for a towel and some water. Then meandered over to the bleachers to have a seat. When the mellon returned, he had water, a towel, and red heart shaped box of some kind.

"Umm....This ain't mine. " he told the mellon and tried to hand it back. Which was oddly met with resistance. "Are ya sure? Seems like an awful lot for little ol me." he said with a shrug.

Oh well. Their loss, he guessed. Pulling the box into his lap, he stared at the note attached.

'<3 HIMEROS'

Well he didnt have any clue who Himeros was but he was mighty thankful for the... whatever it was. He opened the box to see what was inside.

Chocolates. Half of them were bitten into and the other half looked like someone had crushed them trying to figure out the flavor.

"Well don't that beat all...." he mumbled. This was an interesting twist. Whoever had ordered the box for him must not have liked him that much. He didnt think he knew anyone here.

Oh well. He packed up his box, his water and threw his towel around his shoulders and off he went.

Twitchapher the 3rd"
he's on the move. And he got chocolates.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:27 pm
User Image
It was almost entrancing to see Pearl bounce against the edge of the counter, her soft form responding to it in a very "fluffy" sort of manner he didn't get to see often, if ever, down below. It made every moment that they had been flying worth it; the perfect sort of reward for such effort!

"Isn't it? I'm a bit jealous that dad and your mom - and everynaiad else - gets legs. How convenient would that be?" He shrugged. "Must be because they don't get wings." A pause. "Or maybe that lady's (Portia) fault before she sent us all on our way?" Another shrug; he didn't really care all that much.

He lightly squeezed her hand in his own; so soft! "Want to go swimming in a bit? Bet there's some cool stuff in the ocean."

When the bartender approached him, he hesitated, completely unable to make up his mind. What in Alu's Spring did he want?! "I..." he trailed off, looking around, before pointing at some frilly, probably alcoholic beach drink another pae was drinking elsewhere near him. "I'll take one of those!"

Menelie
Autumn -> Pearl [Bar]

User Image
Hjortur could not believe the gall that woman had sometimes, completely unawares to the fact he'd acted in much a similar way to Pippin not moments earlier. Like mother, like son.

Reaching down to where Kelebek's figure touched his own, he gently placed his hand on top of her own to try to calm her. He could feel just how warm her body was, even warmer than the sun above would naturally make them. It might have been a bit strange or even cruel to think this, but she was absolutely adorable when she got embarrassed; he could just eat her up right now! It made him want to do more and more embarrassing things to her so he could revel in her expression.

This wasn't the time for that, though. Bad imagination.

"So..." he offered, acting as if the previous engagement had never happened, "The beach, yes?" Even now they were practically walking against the waves.

Menelie
Hjortur -> Kelebek [Beach]

User Image User Image
"Have fun sweetie!" Vera called out as she waved goodbye to the last of her grandchildren, a lovely smile on her face. With this, each and every one of the youngin's was off having their own adventure; oh how she couldn't wait to hear their stories later! Even so, there was also now plenty of time for the hunky piece of fish standing next to her.

"To the spa then, yes?"

"Dammit woman, why should we be goin' off to do some silly land pae thing when there's a perfectly good ocean right there!" For the angry way in which he was whining, he didn't put up much resistance to the way his wife pulled him away from the comfort of the water and towards the spa building.

Shicala
Vera -> Kel

Quote:
The two of them are off to the [Spa] and open for interaction!

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff