Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] A Christmas Horror Story (Chel/Shun) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:33 pm
"Not f'yer buff enough," she said, her own eyes closed and missing his look at her. "Good thing you got the gym pass, yeah?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:36 pm
"It has nothing to do with how strong you are. Wear too much s**t and it restricts movement. It is still stupidly inefficient too. One vest would end up getting damaged no matter what," he huffed before he shifted a bit. As grumbly as he was right now, it was hard for him to get too aggressive with the headpats.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:38 pm
She shifted with him, moving as one. She was used to making as little impact as possible.

"I was thinkin' ... you know how you use yer shadows make ice an' s**t? Was gonna work over there an' see f'I couldn't make some tough ice skin an' s**t. You'll need cover f'yer gonna be out there."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:51 pm
Shun's eyes closed once more and he shook his head slowly, "Do it for your own sake. Not mine..."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:59 pm
"I'll do it fer both, how 'bout that," she told him. "Make the best of this ... magic."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:19 pm
"Just keep it under wraps if possible. The less people who know what you may be capable of, the better. People here fear magic."

Chiickadee

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:21 pm
"So do I." That hadn't changed. "But I'll do it f'it keeps you safe." And all of her other friends and family of course, but she chose her words carefully.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:04 pm
"I still feel that you are far too concerned for my safety..."

His voice had gone a little more quiet.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:15 pm
"I still feel yer way too unconcerned with mine," she said, mimicking his voice slightly. The statement was followed by a short snort of laughter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 10:39 am
"We all need to be able to look out for ourselves," he mumbled quietly.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:04 pm
She tried to think of a way to explain it.

"Yer like the stab vest. I'm the bulletproof one. Y'can use both kinds in different ways. But you don't know which yer gonna need 'til a bad guy pulls their weapon."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:46 pm
Shun grunted lowly at that. He wasn't really sure if he bought what she was trying to say here.

"Well that explains why we do not work all that well with one another," he muttered.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:21 pm
Chel snorted. He wasn't wrong really. They were very different people; night and day almost.

"M'sayin' we gotta look out for each other. Never know when you'll need a bulletproof vest." She pulled her hand of his hair to boop his nose before returning to the hair. "Ku-ro-da."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:23 pm
At the boop, he lazily swatted at her hand while grumbling quietly to himself.

"Yeah... whatever..."

He didn't sound completely there now.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:22 pm
"F'I didn't know you half as well I'd say yer enjoyin' this."  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff