Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

His gentle touch made her frail skin shiver slightly as she enjoyed his gentle touch. Looking up into Eriks glowing eyes she noticed how serious he looked and maybe even questioning about this which made her mentally get ready for him to say no. If he said no that would be the end of it, she would just go back to her old ways and it would be like this never happen. If this was real, she would not be able to ever go back to her old life as her heart and soul wouldn't be able to handle going back to the dark that she lived in for so long. She had been in a room of darkness her whole life and now Erik had opened the door for her but she wouldn't go threw it unless Erik pulled her through it and shut the door behind him. When Erik confirmed that this was real, Lily's heart stopped for a moment before feeling relief.

He wanted to be with her, just as she wanted to be with him and that he wouldn't leave unless fate pulled them apart which she hoped that did not happen as it seemed that was all her fate was. Feeling his loving kiss on her forehead she closed her eyes as she let a few tears roll down her cheek before opening her eyes again to see Eriks face looking down at her. He promised her once more before kissing her now yet salty cheek do to her tears. Her frail skin shivered once more as his hand was still on her neck and now his sweet loving lips on her cheek. " This is real." She whispered softly as a soft smile started to bloom on her face.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:36 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image XXXX Erik knew the true gravity of the situation, how important this was to her. And for once in his life he wanted to be tied to another person. For once he didn't mind the responsibility, it still worried him, but that didn't mind him. For so long he'd been stalking in the night, and here an angel stood willing to take him out of the darkness. When a soft smile finally bloomed on her face, along with her statement that this is real, Erik's smile grew as well. "Yes. I can hardly believe it, but it is." He whispered and let a small sigh escape him.

XXXX The young man gently began to wipe away the tears that had fallen on her porcelain skin. The breeze shifted and allowed some moonlight to shine on them, beneath the canopy of the tree. Erik watched with great attention as the moon shone on her face, trying to memorize every detail. "You look beautiful in moonlight." He whispered to her and smiled again. Sure he knew that his eyes probably were a bit brighter in the moon light, but if she hadn't mentioned it yet maybe she wouldn't mention it now. However what did enter his thoughts was the scents of certain undesirables that crept in the darkness. It was time to move. His hand moved from the side of her neck to a lock of long wavy hair. Picking up the silken hair he smirked and placed a kiss to it before releasing it. "C'mon, let me get you home." he said and began to lead her back to the path, and civilization. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:54 am

Lily Grey

For the first time in a long time she had someone to care for that cared for her back. She was no longer alone in this world that seemed dark to her. Thanks to Erik, Lily found something to live for, someone to live for. As the breeze shifted Lily looked up at the man before her who was whipping away the tears that trailed down her cheek. She noticed his beautiful blue eyes that where glowing brighter then ever now with the moonlight shinning on them. She looked at them at awe and shook her head at his comment. " I think the moonlight is a better look on you." She stated before feeling Erik touching her hair once more. She loved the feeling of him touching her hair, even if he were to simple play with it she still loved the feeling. A light blush came onto her face as she saw his charming smirk before he kissed her hair.

As Erik began to lead her back onto the path, Lily took Eriks hand and kept close to the man. Not daring to be apart from him in any way until she was home. " I guess you will be stalking me a lot more now huh?" She asked jokingly, looking up at him for a moment before looking straight ahead again. She remembered that tomorrow after work she promised him that she would dance for him which made her think of a spot that she would dance for him.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:08 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik let out a small laugh as they walked down the path. It was a bit strange how happy he felt, he'd been in relationships before and he'd never been this happy. Finally a reason to care about his own life, not just his duty but him. "Well yes...but I think it can be seen as me being protective now. Rather than stalking." he said with a shrug as he guided her out of the park. Frankly he was glad that she held onto his hand. With a smirk he pulled up their joined hands and laid a kiss on hers before allowing them to drop at his side.

XXXX Thinking on everything for a moment Erik smiled. "I gotta admit, I'm surprised I caught your attention. I mean, I figured you would have thought me a brute. I did break your table after all." He said with a chuckle thinking on how they had met. Because of course, Erik couldn't meet someone in a normal way. As they walked down the streets Erik made sure to keep them on track to return to her house. However he thought for a moment and quickly pulled out his cell phone and handed it to Lily "Can I have your number?" He asked with his trademark smirk.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:29 pm

Lily Grey

" I guess so." She said with a smile, thinking that having someone to protect her was something knew to her. All this time she was the only one who could protect herself but now she had someone. Lily felt Erik lifting up her hand, making her watch there hands raise up and Erik placing his soft lips on her frail artistic hands. Once he dropped their hands, her grip around his hand got slightly tighter but not by much.

When Erik admitted that he was surprised that he caught her attention she shook her head slightly. " What do you mean you are surprised? I am sure you have had girls fall to your feet before you walked into the cafe." She stated as she looked up the night sky one more. " If anything I should be the one surprised that you still want to hang around with me." She looked back at Erik and gave him another smile before looking straight ahead again, seeing that they were not far from Lily place. Erik then pulled something out of his pocket to see it was his phone. " You... Want my number?" She asked a little surprised before she nodded her head slowly and added her number into his phone. "H-Here."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:04 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik shook his head at her humility. Sure he'd found some female companionship in his life. He wouldn't lie, not to Lily. "Sure. But nothing like this. Kind girls tend to run from me, I can come off as a brute most of the time. And typically the only ones that wait long enough for a name are gone the next morning, or could care less." He said with a shrug "You actually care. That's not something I'm used to." Erik finished with a soft whisper.

XXXX Thinking on things for a moment he wondered briefly if she would still care when she knew all about him. 'To tell...or not to tell. Damn.' He thought with a twinge of fear. When she handed him back his phone Erik smiled and saved her number before putting his phone away. He knew they were getting close to her apartment once again. He noticed how heavy the moon was in the sky and felt a familiar urge to run. He'd have to turn tomorrow night. That was a worry for tomorrow night. Instead he chose to focus on the great night he was currently having. Looking to his companion Erik smiled "I had a really great time tonight with you tonight." He said smiling and very obviously happy.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:37 am

Lily Grey

So she was right, she wasn't his first like he was with her. She figured as much but she couldn't help but feel a little down knowing he had been with other girls. She was not to sure how to take the info he had given her but there was nothing she could do about it as it was all in the past. " Well... As you know by now I am not a normal girl..." She said with a slight frown, as if she was talking down on herself before she smiled again. " I mean I am letting a stalker walk me home after all." Lily stated and laughed lightly.

As the two walked down the street, the frail girl noticed her apartment was coming into view which meant that they would have to part soon. She didn't want this night to end because she was scared that if she went to bed and woke up to find that this would all be a dream. Lily took a glance up at Erik before looking at their fingers that where intwined together. She could feel his gentle grip around her hands and his warmth. She knew this couldn't be a dream as everything felt real. Lily snapped out of her thought when Erik spoke once more, making her look up at him. " So did I." She said with a soft smile. Looking ahead of them, they were now in front of Lilys apartment. Putting her free hand into her purse, she started to dig threw it to find her keys. " Well... This is it." She pulled out her keys and turned to Erik with a light blush on her face. "Do... You want to still want to see me dance tomorrow?"

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:10 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik couldn't help but smile at the young lady by his side. He now knew that the humility she showed was connected to a low self esteem. Earlier this worried him but now, her happiness was his responsibility and so he'd make her see how wonderful she was to him. Erik's hand tightened for a moment "No. You're not normal. Lily you're nothing short of amazing in every way." He said this with complete seriousness in his voice.

XXXX As they came to her apartment building Erik tried to slow them down as to prolong their evening, but alas they came to her building. He turned to face Lily and smiled when she said she had a good time as well. At her mention of her dancing Erik could only say " Yes, very much." Clearly he was excited at the prospect. He was about to ask for a time when he felt a familiar urge. Thinking for a moment the young man was calculating the phases of the moon. He nodded after he thought, "I have to work tomorrow night, I'm free until midnight so anytime before then it's good. When were you thinking?" It was clear that the young man was quite interested in her dancing. Gently he moved his free hand to her cheek and caress the soft skin he found there.XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:59 pm

Lily Grey

" A-Amazing is a strong word... But thank you." Lily stated quietly as she felt his hand tighten around hers. Smiling softly at the feeling of his hand tighten around hers she too held Eriks hand a little tighter.

Pulling out her keys from her purse she turned to look up at Erik who confirmed that he wanted to see Lily dance tomorrow but it would have to before midnight. " Thats alright, I get off work at nine so we will have some time before you have to work." It was odd that Erik had to work at midnight in a way but maybe he had to follow someone who was on the move at midnight? She was not really sure how he worked so she just left it be as she did not want to bother him about it. His work did have to do with other peoples lives and not hers so she felt she didn't have the right to ask about it. " At the cafe when I am done work for you?" The young woman asked before she felt Eriks loving hand on her cheek once more which made her let out a light, soft sigh before placing her hand with the keys lightly on top of his hand.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:28 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik nodded at the plan they had made. With a smirk he leaned forward and in a soft whisper said "It's a date." The young man watched Lily's grey blue eyes happy to see that she at least appeared to be more comfortable with his invading of her personal space.

XXXX He noticed the soft weight of her hand on his. Erik bent his head and gently placed a loving kiss on her lips. Once he pulled back he showed a rather content smile. "I'll see you tomorrow." He began pulling away from her allowing her to leave. However he didn't really want her to go. On the other hand he knew she needed to go, and he needed to prepare for tomorrow. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 pm

Lily Grey

The young woman smiled more when Erik said it was a date. She noticed him leaning in and she closed her eyes as she could feel his soft lips touch hers. With her hand still on his by her cheek and the other holding onto his other hand, her grip got slightly tighter when he pulled away as if she was saying she didn't want him to pull away from her. Though their time together was coming to a end and she needed to get some rest before going to work. " See you tomorrow." She said softly as she steeped back a little before turning around and walking up to the apartment buildings door. She unlocked the door and glanced back at Erik, giving him a loving smile and a small wave. " Night Erik." She said in almost a whisper before walking into the building.

Making her way up to her apartment she had a smile stamped on her face as she felt her body filled with a feeling she had been longing for for a long time. unlocking her apartment she went straight to the bathroom to have a shower before going to bed when she noticed her dirty clothes from when she fell in the park. A soft sigh left her lips before a light laugh as she thought of the night she had just had, making her brush her lips lightly with her fingers. Taking a quick shower, Lily changed into her sleep wear and turned on all her night lights before turning off all other lights and climbed into bed. That night Lily slept happily with a big smile on her face.

The next day Lily woke up to the sound of her alarm on her phone to remind her to take her medication. Slowly rolling out of bed, the frail girl stumbled to her bathroom and took he medication before getting ready for the day ahead of her. She got ready for work and backed a small bag that had her ballet shoes and some clothes to change into that she could dance into. Once she was ready she made her way to the cafe and started her shift, looking at the clock ever chance she could to see if it was any closer till her shift was over.

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:44 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik held a happy and loving smile as he watched her enter her home. For a few brief moments he stared at the door. He was content to return home and bask in the beauty that was this night. However a figure dashed behind the alley. The young wolf narrowed his eyes as his features grew hard and cold. Silently he slunk behind the alley and watched as the figure showed itself. "Monster." Erik growled as he launched himself on the creature.

XXXX After a short fight the creature's head had been torn from it's body along with it's heart. Erik's bright blue eyes shone grimly against the blood sprayed across his face. He looked down at his bloodstained hands and sighed. Turning his head up he thought of Lily. 'How long until she finds it all out?' Erik's brow furrowed at the thought. Going through the motions he pulled the body out behind the diner he took her too and burned it, as he had done millions of times before. As he stared at the flames the young man sighed "Monster." He said to himself not long before he made his way home. XXXX

XXXX The beginning of the next day was filled with washing his bloodied clothing, and preparing for the first night of the full moon. He needed to make sure he had a place to go for three nights. Once the normal arrangements were made the young man relaxed for a moment. "Lily...ah crap, What am I going to tell her?" the truth was an answer that spawned in his mind for a moment, but was quickly dismissed. "I guess...work? Yeah that'll have to do." He said to himself with a shrug. As he made a few other preparations he thought of the previous night and a smile bloomed on his face. After a thought he decided to text her, sure she'd be working but a text shouldn't be too distracting, he hoped. 'Hello beautiful. How is work going? Need me to break a table again?' He smirked at his message while he continued to pack up for the next three days. Casually he packed provisions, and clothing while he awaited a response and for the day to pass. He was rather excited to see Lily again. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Lily Grey

it was a normal day at the cafe for the most part, it was busy enough threw out the day and like always Lily did her best and had a smile on her face. Though today her smile seemed to have more life in her, just her in general seemed to have more life in her. Lily went to go on her break and saw that she had a text from someone and smiled to see that it was from Erik. She could feel her cheeks warming up slightly from the light blush that was blooming onto her frail skin. She tapped her phone lightly on her chin as she thought of what to say back. Hello ^^ Work is fine, though it seems like my shift will never end... I think I will pass on the breaking the table today but thanks for the offer. See you later on tonight. Once the message was sent, Lily put her phone away and got back to work.

Soon enough it was closing time and Lily hurried to get everything done so she could wait outside for Erik as she did not want to keep him waiting. As her boss said after the night Erik broke the table, she had a male coworker who helped close with her. He was a high schooler, on his last year of high school who worked at the cafe part time and had only been working at the cafe for a month so he didn't really know Lily all that well as. Once the cafe was all cleaned up and ready for closing Lily stood outside and waited for Erik along with the high schooler. " You can go home, I am just waiting for someone." Lily said to the boy who stood beside her. " The boss said I couldn't leave you alone near or in the shop after what happened last time. If I left you alone I would be fired..." The boy huffed, crossing his arms. "S-Sorry..."

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:22 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image XXXX Erik smiled at her response. He chuckled lightly as he thought about the table breaking. He wanted to text back, but he had decided not to, she was working. He wanted to respect that. And thankfully he did, but not without checking his phone a million times. Throughout the day he prepared but knowing that he would be gone for a few nights now made him uncomfortable. It hadn't before, but now he had someone to protect. For a long time he thought on this issue, finally he settled on an old contact. He didn't tell him why, but he gave him the task of watching over Lily during the nights he wasn't available. Mark, was a good man, a hunter and thankfully a human one. So he would be available on full moons. "Just stay out of her sight. Got me?" He had ordered his friend making sure he understood the importance of this.

XXXXThankfully the day passed, and Erik gleefully walked towards the coffee shop. Happy to see her once again. The young man saw Lily long before she saw him, he narrowed his eyes for a moment as he noticed a boy standing beside her. Erik had to take several calming breathes before he realized the boy was not a threat. He schooled his expression to a relaxed confident one, with his trademark smirk. Erik casually walked up to the pair and slung his arm possessively around Lily's shoulders. Gently he placed a kiss on her forehead, "Hey beautiful." He whispered to her before looking to the young boy beside her. "Thanks for watching over her, I'd hate to have to break any more tables because of any negligence." Erik said this with his smirk still in place before looking back down to the beauty in his arms. "Ready to go?" He asked obviously excited. XXXX

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:03 pm

Lily Grey

The two coworkers stood outside the cafe quietly as they waited for Erik to come. " Looks like its going to be a full moon tonight." The boy pointed out, nodding his head a little up as to look at the sky. Lily glanced up and took note that it would be a full moon and smiled before turning back to her coworker. " This means that the night wont be so dark." Lily enjoyed full moon nights because it meant that it wasn't as dark as the other nights of the month. She didn't even notice Erik walking up towards them until she felt a arm wrap around her. Glancing up to only see that smirk that made her heart skip a beat and have that smirk kiss her forehead. A light blush started to form on the young females face. " H-Hi." She said in a shy whisper.

The boy watched the two quietly for a moment before he shrugged at Erik for thanking him for watching over Lily. " Its not like I had a choice." He slightly mumbled, fixing his glasses. " Lily you never told me your boyfriend was the guy who was the one who broke the table. Anyways... Don't be a klutz on your little date like you have been all day. Later..." And with that, The tall, lanky red haired highschooler walked off. What he meant by Lily being a klutz all day was because she was so focused on wanting to be done with work and thinking about Erik she may of tripped over her own feet a couple of times or spilled things behind the counter. Blushing a bit more, Lily gripped onto her bag and started to turn the way she wanted to walk. "L-Lets get going."

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces