Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Cape Carnival Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:40 pm
User Image

Sander smiles as she hands it back to him and then he pays for her to play her game."Just relax and aim then shot,the only way to get good at something is by doing it over and over again."He says giving her a smile as the man puts the balls down in front of her.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:46 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra looked down at the three balls placed infront of her, she knew this wasn't going to be good. Well thats what she kept thinking in her mind anyways. She picked up one ball and prepared to aim she wasn't sure how well this was going to go... She threw the ball and suprisely she knocked into the bottles but it only jarred them as one tipped over ontop. She held her breathe picking up another was she threw it again hoping to hit the same spot and she managed to jar both of the bottles as they wobbled but didn't flip over she had one more chance as she picks up the last ball and with alittle more strength in her arm she aimed and managed to kock over the last 2 bottles but one pretty much flew off the small table in the back and almost out the back of the tent,"Oops!", she said cringing alittle,"Sorry!!".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

Sander smiles as she throws the balls then on her last throw he smiles and laughs a little."Nice shot,note to self don't make you angry when you have something to throw,I may loss my head."He says and the man behind the counter laughs a little and asks what she wants.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:17 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra gave him half smile while she scanned the assembled toys,"That Dolphin there!", she pointed to a large stuffed dolphin and the man handed it to her,"Thank you", she held onto it and turned to sander,"I think flipper would like this", she told him smiling as she held it up,"Though he can't carry it around in his pod I can always keep it for him when he is roaming".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:21 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and looks at her he had a feeling she would pick the dolphin."I had a feeling you would pick that,I think he would like it as well."He says before looking around."Do you want a drink?"He asks point at a stall.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:29 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra nods her head with a smile,"Yes sounds great",she said following him over to the stall but something stopped her in her tracks as she seen something catch her eye she watches as a man was winding colorful fuzzy pink stuff on a stick and her eye got big as he handed it off to a kid who began to eat it. Her feet began to carry her over to the cotton candy stand while she watched in fascination of the man spinning hte paper cone around into the mixture and picking it up until it was a big massive yet perfectly round ball of pink fuzz.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:52 pm
User Image

Sander stops and watches Hydra walking towards the cotton candy stand and he laughs softly and joins her."You have a sweet tooth don't you my dear."He says with a smile and he looks at the vender and smiles."I would like two please."He says and hands the man some money and he makes to sticks and sander walks back to her and holds out a stick."Here try it,it's good it's candy."He says before pulling some off the stick and eats it.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:10 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra was slightly startled when she heard sanders voice and she blushed when he mentioned a sweet tooth,"I do like sweet stuff..", she admited she watched as he approached the vendor and then turned back to her handing her the stick cotton candy,"This is candy?", she began to bite into the pink fuzz and found that it melted into her mouth easily,"Its pink sugar?".
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and looks at her."Ok then I will keep that in mind for for tomorrow morning."He says with a smile,he then pulls out his phone and sends a text to Raven asking him to bring some stuff form his house."It is pretty much just sugar and some food coloring but ya."He says with a smile before eating more.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:27 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra began to eat more of the cotton candy,"What I don't get is how they make it so fuzzy how can you turn sugar crystals into this?", she asked pulling off a piece and holding it out in her palm,"It just doesn't make sense...", she admitted. Nothing like this could be accomplished in water back home and if it were it would be more like a moss like substance than anything there was so much the humans could accomplish on land that couldn't be done in the sea that still fascinated and surprised her.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and looks at her."I know they heat up the sugar and then they spin it at high speed to stretch it out,but after that I am not sure how it works."He says as he walks back to the stall and buys a drink and he looks at her."What do you want to drink my dear?"

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:47 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra followed sander to the stand where the drinks where as she continues to eat on her cotton candy finding the process still slightly unreal,"Surprise me", she smiled continuing to eat on the cotton candy while she looked around the carnival watching some of the people.
Her Pagan

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and gets her a pop and holds it out to her."Here you go hun."He says then he takes a drink out of his own."So what do you wish to do now?"He asks looking around.

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:18 pm

User Image

Hydra Iridescent

Hydra took the soda she was handed and began to sip on it finding her a bendy straw next to the stand,"I don't know.. never been to one of these things before.. we can walk around and you can explain some stuff to me", she suggested,"I like learning I just don't like homework", she grinned. It was true she did like to learn about things but to be followed up by them that was a different story she didn't understand why teachers gave out homework she supposed it was just something they had to do but she had dreaded it ever since.
Her Pagan

[I read your post last night and almost died laughing when you said pop xD I forget the term is used so often up there lol]  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

Sander smiles and laughs softly when she says she hates homework."I don't blame you I am not a fan of it my self."He says as he starts to walk looking around."I however am not very good at teaching in all honestly."He says as he makes his way to the end of the pier and looks out over the water,there where less people here as well and he sits on the railing and looks at Hydra with a smile."Let's take a little brake for a min ok."He says looking up at the moon,he honestly couldn't still believe he was here with her it felt almost like a dream and he was still trying to get his head around it.

((Ooc:Oh I know I used the term even when I lived down there and got some really funny looks but I am a northern boy so old habits are hard to brake.

Guenivere ORion

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces