Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - July is Stamina! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABVirus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:09 pm
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Osmond
Link to Teepee: Teepee

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "I will miss the snow and with it my family who live here, but I am thankful for the ability to travel again, now that the rest of the Kawani lands will be lively again."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? Osmond laughed and shook his head. "Me? Limits? You are a funny thing, to think that I have limits!"

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Er, well... I...Ahem, next question?"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Being raised in the mountains, I have a fondness for the winter's subtle light. However, do not think that I don't appreciate the sun's gay nature either."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? The stallion chuckled, a deep rumbling sound, "M'dear, when you have lived in the mountains for as long as I have, whether winter is long or short to others doesn't apply to me."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I will prepare as I always do. In the winter, I will return home to my family in the mountains. Come spring, I shall part ways with them again. It's a truly wonderful event."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:24 pm
Owner's Name: ABVirus
Participating Soquili: Obelus
Link to Teepee: Teepee

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? The walker was in no mood for questions today and so was particularly unpleasant, where she may have been manipulative and conniving before (not that she'd ever admit to it, of course.)
"Thankful? Pah! I have only myself and the stupidity of others to be thankful for."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "I will do whatever is necessary to sustain myself, though don't think I won't go out of my way to make you miserable simply because you ask me questions!" She feinted a lunge forward, trying to spook away this invisible force.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? As the third question came, her mock attack had evidently been to no avail. She growled irritably. "Do not mock me with such questions. I know exactly what plants are toxic to you... herbivores." She sneered.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? At this, the bear walker simply raised her eyebrows, gesturing with a toss of her head to the darkness of her den, only illuminated by the fire in her eyes. "Do you really think I'd be partial to sunlight?" She asked flatly.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? As if she was going to reveal any such weakness to something she couldn't even see. Baring her fangs, the walker shifted into her feral form and gave a hearty growl, eyes narrowing. "I grow tired of your questions, spirit. Leave now, before you regret coming here."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "I will prepare by slaughtering as many as needed, foals and adults alike, to ensure that I am well fed for the entirety of next winter!" Came the roar of the bear and she truly lunged forward only to awake suddenly from a dream, wondering what on earth had possessed her to dream such stupid questions.

ABVirus

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:10 pm
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Arwen
Link to Teepee: Here

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? The mare closed her eyes giving a moment a silence " Yes. I am thankful for the herd that calls me its own. Without them I would surely had perished this season beyond the forest I call home."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? She smiled with a nod as she replied, "I will do what must be done and then even more if it is asked of me. I am strong of heart as my soul is forever young."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Yes" she smiled with a slight nod, "Since a foal I have learned such things. It's amazing advice to share with others." Patiently, she stood waiting for her next question.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Always, as the sun rises I shall breathe another day. I am forever thankful the woods forest I've found over the years does not feel winter's pain".

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "Winter was a fleeting pass as I stayed within the Forest. Not being in its grasp I was eternally grateful, though the herd that calls me their own I worried over". Time would soon depart as she would but the last query asked she would answer.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? Before I depart I will say this", she smiled with soft eyes that still shined with life, "I will always visit the herd that took me in and continue to watch over the different generations as Celendria has."

Participating Soquili: Hsein-Ko

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "Thankful? Why yes! I mean the dragons have stayed away since Cynder learned not to mess with us. Guess you could say I'm glad to see that mismatched herd on uncertain days".

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? She laughed in spite of herself then responded with confidence, "If you don't put yourself to the limit and over you'll never figure your true potential. To have honor is to be yourself afterall escaping that comfort zone as you call it".

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? She paused pondering, "I don't really mess with flowers since I prefer the sweet grasses in the summer. Flowers are just too sweet for taste."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Pawing the ground the Chinese Ghost mare smiled, "Honestly both. While one is nice the other puts restraints on daily activities. Neither one is better than the other though i prefer a nice starry night if I had to truly choose one".

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? She grunted, "This one was a doozy which wasn't too enjoyable but honestly I never stopped training no matter how much I grew tired". In truth this winter had been rough upon everyone but her spirit and honor rested on watching over the elder and the younger herd members.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "That's easy she noted raising her head up high, "Now summer will bring those amazing moonlit nights full of mystery and excitement. Sure it may be overly hot but its nothing a good cool bath can't cure, right?

Participating Soquili: Melody

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? "Hmm?" she answered in a daze, "Oh yeah I'm thankful for all my friends and my mate. Winter was rough but we overcame it with flying colors".

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Why that's easy" she laughed with a big smile painted on her face, "I always go past the limit! Seriously if you stay in a comfort zone where will life take you? Nowhere right?" she laughed out loud in spite of herself. "Exactly".

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Flowers.... Oh it reminds me of a song or was it Cotton's poetry?" Now she paused for a moment, "But yeah I know the good from the toxic ones".

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Shaking her head, "winter is so long at least this one was. I like the sun better because I can focus on my songs and spend days out in the wildflowers with Cotton." She blushed a little thinking of him gingerly. There just was something about the one you loved and the spell they cast over you.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "Longest ever. Even my mane and tail felt the wrath of winter" she pouted then gained composure, "But, it's all gone now so awesome for those starry nights again". She looked up to the sky a moment watching a passing cloud. Thank goodness for those warm days indeed.

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "Writing songs of course" she replied with an upbeat response, "The cold days are gone so now I can sing all I want and not worry about landing on my rump... Haa haa".

Participating Soquili: Pharaoh Atemu

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? As a shiver trickled down his spine he spoke, "I will never get used to the cold. As I've said before I am a desert royal that thrives within the heat of the sands". He never would understand the motives of the nomads and commoners of this place even if he tried.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? The royal laughed deeply though not on an obnoxious level for others, "To win the game you have to push the limits. As in another dream elsewhere courage is believing in the heart of the cards and following that notion".

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? "Cactus and desert grass" he responded, "I do not mingle nor mess with flowers I am unaware of what they can do. Always stick to the things you know won't kill you".

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? "Don't even speak to me about that cold phenomenon. I have a great disinterest for that white ocean resembling sand. I've found you can drink from it once it melts but the dessert is more my home". The thought of winter made him ache hoping the summer would last longer ceasing the nightmares that followed him.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? "It was too long for my taste, for anyone that had to endure it. Those born within it like the elder can tolerate it" he stated plainly with a sharp nod, "I on the other hand can do without the topic of that season".

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? "The heart of the cards I will follow because it's what I must do. I need to find the source to these dreams to which I must consult the elder firsthand. I'm sorry I can not say more".

Participating Soquili: Angelou Shibuya

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Standing straight and tall the male listened quietly, "I am thankful for everyone that has been there since birth. Especially my parents whom have given me the strength and courage to become who I truly am".

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? "Yes" he answered quickly, "I do have the courage to do what's right. I need to be there when others are in need... like Lady Whinny exactly".

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? He grinned then regained composure quickly, "Of course. Its essential you know the good buds from the ones that will defeat you like a battle". He looked awkwardly at a wildflower then back again. He'd remember not to eat those if he could help it again.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? The stallion pondered his response knowing both Spring and winter carried pros and cons with one another. "I'd have to say the sun is better for flying with those light breezes. Winter has harsh winds and its easy to freeze your wings". Standing quite still he was thankful that winter had finally receded back again for the year.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Definitely was long he thought to himself before he spoke, "Seemed like it was forever honestly. The winter was exceedingly cold and even now some nights are echoing the same characteristics."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? Now this was the question he was waiting for, "To finish my quest of course. I promised Lady Whinny I'd find her two-legger. No matter how long it takes I will fulfil this quest". Being a determined individual he stood there proudly waiting till he could resume his quest again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:20 am
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Imperio
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for?
"Uhhh," Imperio says, scrunching his nose up in deep, long thought. "Apples! Spring means apples, and I love apples!" he finally says, looking pleased with himself.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?
"Breaking?" Imperio repeats, sounding horrified. "Why would I want to break anything? That sounds painful!"

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?
"Flowers are pretty!" Imperio chirps. "Silly face. Flowers are always pretty and would never hurt anyone, nope, nope."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter?
"I love the sun!" Imperio gives a little shake and shimmy in excitement. "It is the bestest best thing ever! Even my birdy says so!" Imperio gives another shake and an odd gesture with his neck, appearing to draw attention to the phoenix splattered across his coat.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you?
"Hmmmm! Fast! Winter is always fast, which is good, cause it's cold and sad and brrrrrr."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now?
"Games!" Imperio gives a little skip in his step as he canters in a circle, full of energy and life. "And love and sunshine and flowers!"

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:26 am
Participating Soquili: Invictus

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for?
"Uhh," Invictus stumbles over himself. "I guess I am thankful for my family and, urm." He pauses, almost blushing. "And, urm, new friends."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone?
"I...stay in my comfort zone. Which is a pretty small zone." He scraped the ground with his hoof, uncomfortable and self-conscious. "I try to get out there, but I, well." He stops abruptly, fidgeting and does not continue.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic?
"That's, uh, not really my strong suit." Invictus looks to the side, thinking. "But I guess I could maybe learn?"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter?
"I always feel a bit better during the summer." Invictus shrugs. "The entire family does, but we are creatures of fire over ice. Even father is a bit perkier than normal once springs comes."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you?
"No faster than normal?"

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now?
"I don't know?" Invictus answers, confusion evident in his voice. "Doing what I always do?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:32 am
Participating Soquili: Ayame

Aya smiles brightly and chirps, "Friends! New friends and adventures and flying!" She wiggles a little bit in excitement.

"Always have to look past my limits!" she answers, brightly. "Comfort zones are boring!"

"Hmm," the little filly considers. "I guess I should learn...but flowers are so boring to study!" She pouts.

Her little wings flutter at the questions, already soaking in the spring sunlight. "Sun always gives me strength! This is my first spring ever you know?" She smiles, bright and innocent.

"Everything seems to go by so fast yet so slow! I'm still so young, so I guess I don't know?" She pouts, her little nose scrunching up.
"It needs to pass by faster so I get get big and explore!"

"I'm going to exercise and eat lots so I get big and strong! Then I'm going to go on adventures!"

Teh Cheryl

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:39 am
Participating Soquili: Silhouette
Link to Teepee: [
x ]

"My mother and sister," Silhouette answers. "And Cera." He tries to suppress a blush.
"You have to know your limits before you can break them," he answers sagely. "But...I guess I do tend to try to go past them for my own betterment."

"Very little," Silhouette admits without embarrassment. "My mother and Cera are much better at reading plants than I am. I am afraid that I am a poor student on such matters."

"While the sun is nice," Silhouette muses. "Winter is my favorite season. The extra bite of the cold wind helps keep the blood running."

"It felt longer than normal, I suppose" he muses. "But nothing out of the ordinary." He shrugs, unconcerned.

"By doing my best at everything," he says. "As I always do."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:43 am
Participating Soquili: Eury
Link to Teepee: [x ]

"Hmmm," Eury humms in response and smiles, not answering.

"Limits do seem rather...dull, don't they?" she muses, trailing off.

Eury delicately raises an eyebrow at the question. "Toxic flowers? Heavens no."

Her wings flutter a little in response as she looks up at the clear blue sky. Eury smiles thinly, a secret in her eyes.

"No faster or slower than normal," Eury responds idly, sounding bored.

"Now," she says with a small, coy smile. "That would be telling, wouldn't it?

Teh Cheryl

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:09 pm
Owner's Name: ~Twilight...Angel~
Participating Soquili: Hippocampus
Link to Teepee: xXx

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Hippocampus tilted his head a bit and a small smile came across his mouth, "I actually like that the water closer to the surface gets warmer. It makes it so much better to relax in."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? The tip of his tail twitched a bit, "Normally I do prefer to stay in my own home, but I will come out and meet others if I'm feeling adventurous. I've even met another Soquli with WINGS." He spoke the last work much louder than the rest, to show that that is clearly a big deal.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Hippo scrunched up his face a bit, "I'm not sure there is anything like that under the water. And I would know nothing about the season changes that go on outside of my home."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? The little Seathie's body seemed to wiggle about excitedly on it's own. "I really don't enjoy anything too dark. The sun just makes me want to get out and have an adventure!"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Hippo's face screwed up into a strange look, "I did notice that the ice on top of the water seemed to come and go a bit more than usual. But other than that, the winter cold doesn't really bother me under the water."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? A small giggle escaped his mouth, "The same way I prepare for the rest of the year of course!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:23 pm
Participating Soquili: Lillith

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Lillith seemed to light up in her eyes, a small smile playing against her mouth. "Actually it makes me thankful for all the warmth that the world is going to have soon. All that warmth means more Soquili wandering around in the lands and meeting more of them!"

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? She tapped her hoof a bit, "I think that I break out of my limits a lot actually." Tilting her head a bit, "Though... I guess that would be more like my comfort zone? Not talking to someone would probably be harder." She laughed a bit.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Lillith's face screwed up a bit, "I'm not sure I ever really thought about it. I mean, I don't think I've ever eaten anything that could hurt me. And my Mother always told me which flowers were bad. So I think I'm pretty well covered." She nodded confidently.

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? A small giggle escaped from her throat. "I don't think it gives me strength. And as for the winter, my coat of fur certainly matches the dim winter colors better!"

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Lillith tilted her head a bit, "I'm not sure really. I think, once, when I was younger there was such a long and hard winter that I didn't see the sun for at least a month. My mother didn't want me anywhere near the cold so we stayed as far back in our cave home as possible."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? Softly her wings fluttered against her back, "I don't really prepare well? Though I do have a stock of things that are important in case I need to stay in my home for a long time."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Participating Soquili: Kitsunebi

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Kitsunebi stretched out his front legs a bit, a smirk on his mouth. "Naturally I'm thankful for all the beautiful pure mares that are going to be coming back out of hiding from the winter. There is nothing better than a mare who has been cooped up for months."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? A small snarl and a large snort came out of the fox. "There is no 'comfort zone' for me. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want." He snorted again to bring the point home.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Kitsunebi's face screwed up to show his teeth, "I don't have to worry about something like that for myself. Though I do have a knowledge of such things for... extracurricular activities."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? A large and hollow laugh escaped from the Walker's throat. "What kind of fool thinks that the sun gives them power? Or that the dim winter takes it away?" He snorted loudly, "Only a weak minded fool would think something like that."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Kitsunebi smiled rather broadly, "I'm used to such things. Really winter doesn't bother me as much as it does most others."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? The fox thought on this for a moment. "I guess I will prepare by cleaning out my den. It would probably be good to air it out a bit after the long winter. After all a bit of fresh air will probably help invigorate any mares I might have over."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:53 pm
Participating Soquili: Tamamo

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Tamamo stared and snorted hard. "Why would I have anything to be thankful for?" Snorting again, she continued, "I guess I could be thankful for the fact that the fragrant plants are coming back so I can make new perfumes."

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? The large tail behind her flicked in annoyance. "I don't have limits. I can do whatever I would like."

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Tamamo furrowed her brows a bit, "I don't think I need to know something so silly. And if I needed to know, I'm sure I could get it out of my brother. Since he uses many plants for many different reasons"

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Again her tail flicked in annoyance. "What idiot would think something like that." It was a statement that she didn't expect an answer to.

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Tamamo growled a bit, "Winter doesn't bother me. My caves are plenty warm if it did bother me."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? Another snort came out of her. "I'm sure I'll be fine."

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:06 pm
Participating Soquili: 四郎 (Shiro)

As winter thaws and spring break out across the land, do you find you have anything to be particularly thankful for? Shiro carefully considered what he could be thankful for. "My garden coming back." The answer was short and simple.

Do you have the courage to put yourself out there, breaking past your usual limits, or do you prefer to stay safely within your comfort zone? The fox bear's face screwed up a bit underneath his mask, though not visible, the mask shifted a bit. "I don't like going too far beyond limits. Limits are there for a reason." He was certainly comfortable in his element and preferred not to leave it too often. Only if his job needed him to.

With flowers breaking into bloom, do you have the knowledge to stay safe? Which flowers are safe, and which are toxic? Shiro nodded slowly. "I need to know in order to help raise my garden."

Does the warm glow of the sun give you strength, or do you prefer the dimness that is winter? Again the mouth under the mask moved into a strange grimace. "I don't think so. Though it's better for my garden."

Winter this year was long and hard. Is it the longest you have experienced, or did it flit by fairly quickly for you? Shiro thought on this for a while. Maybe longer than one should for such a simply question. "I am really not sure. My family has been trained to deal with such things."

You have endured the hardest point of the year. How will you prepare for the rest of the time now? The large paws beneath him moved about. "My brothers and I are always prepared for everything. It is our way."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:58 pm
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Casper
Link to Teepee: [x]

Casper bowed his head, "My sister is safe and alive, I am grateful for that. Though her 'gift' to me is... surprising. To say the least."

He snorted. "I'm not afraid to talk to a woman. And hell, I just accidentally adopted a litter of foals. How much more out there can you freaking get?"

He gave the interviewer a scathing look. "I've survived this far, I'm sure I'll be just fine." His voice was dry with sarcasm.

"Suppose the weather is nice. Doesn't really matter either way."

"Managed just fine, didn't I? Doesn't snow too much down here, was fairly mild all in all."

"Well apparently I have to foal-proof my home... I've never raised foals, what the devil am I meant to do?"

-----

Participating Soquili: Timbira

"My foals have grown into strong, courageous stallions. I am proud of them"

Timbira took a deep breath, stilling the tremor that normally filled her voice. "I am g-getting better. I can control my s-stutter better. I am not as afraid."

Her eyes went wide. "W-well, I th-think so? One can never be too sure..."

A smile crossed her features, making her almost glow. "I love the sun, it is s-second only to thunder storms. I... have a w-weak spot for thunder storms."

"It was too cold, much too cold. I am ready for the oncoming warmth."

"Prepare? It is time to relax." She laughed gently, her ears pricking upwards.

----

Participating Soquili: Cyllene

"Grateful? Everything is... wrong. I am feeling things I shouldn't be feeling. Dammit, Cyllene doesn't feel these things! Cyllene... I don't need these feelings..."

She moaned with sorrow and dramatically buried her head in her front legs. "Can we just.. not. Talk. About. It." Her voice was an almost indistinguishable mumble.

She mumbled an answer, but with her head buried in her legs you are unable to catch the actual answer. It sounds like she insulted your intelligence though. Ouch.

She raised her head slightly, giving a loud sigh. "Can you piss off already?"

"TOO SLOWLY. Too freaking slowly." Her teeth gritted together anxiously.

Instead of answering, her head thumped back down into her legs, her face hidden. You get the sensation she's done talking to you.

------

Participating Soquili: Gyokuro

"Uhm. Well. I'm alive." He gave a shifty look from side to side. "Look, between you and me... I'm being kept hostage here. Do you think you could... you know? Help a guy out? Just... pull me out and throw me into the sea?"

He gave a pause. "You're not even listening to me are you? Come on, I don't want to be here! I'm a hostage!"

He slammed his head into the ground at the edge of the pond. "Please, can you just... do you even see any flowers in this freaking pond? Come on."

"Warm glow. Yes. You know what else makes you warm? Swimming in a tiny pool you are forced to pee in. This is unsanitary. Please."

"I am kidnapped and talking to an absolute buffoon. Speaking of. You should probably get out of here. Before Phailizard comes back..."

"Plan for an escape route that doesn't involve relying on the generosity of a stranger?"

----

Participating Soquili: Bear

Bear grinned. "Oh, my... perfume harvest has been wonderful. Won't you try some on? I promise it's to die for."

"Look, I'm just an innocent bear. Trying to get by. Selling perfumes, that's my comfort zone, okay?"

Bear's grin spread a little further. "Toxic? Oh, I assure you my knowledge of that is very complete."

"I like the cold." Realising that might be strange, she attempted to cover. No need to scare off a potential meal yet. "You know, with all this fur. Gets too warm in the summer."

"Oh, no problems here really. I'm... well equipped to deal with winter." Just need to eat enough soquili, no problems there.

"Same as everyone else... I will gorge myself to fill."

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:14 pm
Owner's Name: SilverShieldwolf
Participating Soquili: Leqeyleqey

Leqeyleqey, pawed the ground. "That I am alive and still away from my initial herd."

"With the right group, I can break past. Otherwise I still stay in my comfort zone. A slow process of breaking out of it."

Blushing, "Well, I can figure it out. And I have learned to listen more to the animals."

"The warmth of the sun gives me more energy."

"It was different. I was not use to being with a smaller herd, if you can call one or two others a herd"

"I will probably figure out a way to keep more food for the winters. Foraging in the snow was not the best for me this time."

-----

Owner's Name: SilverShieldwolf
Participating Soquili: Rivy Morwood

"That I have not been found out yet." Her claws dug into the ground.

Rivy laughed. "Do you know who I follow? I have no limits, as of right now. Comfort is for the weak."

"If I don't know the flower, I bring it to a friend and find out what it can do."

Another laugh. "They both work for me."

"Winter is winter. I noticed no difference expect my marks stayed hidden more."

"I am always preparing. Even now, so be careful." A gleam in her eyes before walking away.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff