Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri surrendered the lead to Amelia and was letting her do what she wants. He pulled her closer and kept the kiss going.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:30 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She started to get more into the kiss and moaned. As the pace picked up she had a hand in his hair and other on the ground to keep her up. Now she pulled back for air after a good few minutes. A blush was on her cheeks as what happened hit her. Now she started to get up shyly, unless if he was going to stop her.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri kept the kiss going and then when she pulled back for air he looked at her with a small grin on his lips before he pulled her back into the kiss since her kiss awoke a hunger in him. His passion was ignited and he kissed her passionately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:54 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She blushed seeing his grin. Before she started to kiss him back now. Though she gasped into the kiss when their position was changed. But her legs were still on either side of his waist.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri lowered himself more and continued to kiss her. One hand moved to her leg and glided up and down her leg. He unknowingly started to place kisses on her neck and cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:09 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Amelia had opened her eyes before pushing him back. "We need to get going now. And besides what of your chasity?" She asked in a husky voice.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri kept his gaze on Amelia and nodded."You're right. I suppose we need to get going."It looked like it took Dimitri a major force of will to get up. He held his hand out and helped Amelia up and then got saddled on the horse. Once she was on the horse as well he got them going.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:58 pm
]Amelia Kettesmith

She watched him get up before standing up with his help. Though she dusted herself off rather fast. But now she took his hand and started got in the saddle behind him. Once they started to move, she put her arms around his waist.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri guided Altanax through the countryside. He was making his way back to the village of his birth. They spent the rest of the day riding before Dimitri stopped Altanax. The sun was setting on the horizon and the sky was a redish orange of dusk. Dimitri stopped Altanax and then helped Amelia get off and then disembarked himself. After a quick stretch he started to set up a campsite.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:03 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She had dozed off half way through the ride. Only to wake up when they finally stopped. When she got up she looked around. Though she helped him set up.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:28 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri quickly set up a campfire after he set up a small tent. He took the pot he had in his saddle bag and started a stew. He filled the pot with water from the creek nearby. He added some potatoes and got a pan and started to fry a piece of fish. He was having a hard time looking at Amelia without the hunger coming back. He was trying hard to keep his vows but she was just to alluring to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:35 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She made sure to gather enough firewood. Of course she was looking around the clearing. "So why'd you have to sworn your chasity? There is knights that don't have to do such a thing. Some of them have families and kids... Or at least what is to be history." she mused.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri shrugged and said."I am still young in my order. The older knights can have families but if you are younger than a certain age you can not have a family and are sworn to chastity. Some of the other young knights visit a brothel but I take my vows seriously."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:04 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Hearing this she just nodded and leaned back onto her elbows. "The time I am from being a virgin is less common; for both genders." She said. Only to glance at him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri looked at Amelia and said."Well that is a difference in the times I suppose. Most of my fellow knights are often bragging of their conquests. They do tease me for not trying to gain any conquests but I have taken a vow. I always keep my vows."His gaze moved over Amelia and said quietly under his breath."Although you are tempting me greatly."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff