Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[What Is Yaoi] Most Yaoi fans are girls? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yup, so true....
View Results

toachung

7,450 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:08 pm
This Seijaku_Ishida guy has very sagey words *bows down*.
I agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:20 pm

*squeels*Girls!?
Hmm, well can you blame them?
Yaoi is just so good, and most boys say they don't like it due to the confinds of what is exceptable to their socail society.

「人は美しい~♥」

Okabe Satouru

[ Kira-Yamto ]

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 6:46 pm
That's really true. It's kind of strange O_o But whatever works for you I guees ^___^  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:36 pm
I'm a guy and I love yaoi ^ ^  

Jade Stars

Rackenov

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 8:55 pm
Sadly, the slogan for Yaoi-manga.com is "The girls only sanctuary."  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 12:06 pm
It's normal I think razz Boys usually hate gays or just say 'They can live but I don't want to see them' razz Boys usually likes yuri and hentai, but girls are more tolerant in this subjects razz  

Vissena

Durem Vampire

12,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150

Mimisia

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:08 pm
Ya, I have actually noticed that, I have never met a guy who likes yaoi!  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:16 pm
Rackenov
Sadly, the slogan for Yaoi-manga.com is "The girls only sanctuary."

Yet they sell shirts that ar "Seme; its lonely at the top" and 'Uke; it's nice to have a roof over you" when seme and uke refer to male's, not females... so its obviously secretly for gay guys also... or not so secretly.  

Rue (Lement)

girl with power of moons0

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:30 pm
im a girl and i love it cause i dont really now why i think it hot who guys do "thats" kinda stuff  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:32 pm
This is because it was *made* for us, dears. o_o

I mean, most guys involved in it are our dream men. Crazily sexy and good looking, (depending to our standards, of course) sensitive and intune with their emotions, and for the case in at least most semes, mysterious and always willing to do anything to get the person he wants and protect them. The fact that the role of woman is not (usually) represented is an ease on our minds; not only because of cat fighty feelings of jealousy, necessarily, but so that they don't play the role of the sometimes rather pathetic uke in the relationship, and also don't hinder all the good points of the dream man seme/uke by being all equally dominate and crap.

Also, really, I find buttsex quite appealing. I don't think it's due to too much yaoi, either. I liked the idea a lot better somehow when I found out how male and females had sex, and I masturbated to it before I even knew how dudes properly did it. xD~ It makes males seem so much more animalistic, without beign a threat and making a woman seem as though an object--cuz she's not in this situation~ it's the other guy. Hoooot.

Not saying the males are there just to replace the females. Seriously, if it WAS a female, it really. Wouldn't. Work. o_o It's all the psychology of two dudes being together too, ya know. So exotic and forbidden in a place like America to girls my age, nowadays. Two dudes, in love and sexing = completely taboo to most people you would talk to here. Even people who support gays are like "leave it in the bedroom", ya know? <_< I think it's beautiful. Not only two men together, but now two women together is becoming a curiousity. It's out of the ordinary, it's something people try their hardest to look over. It's so perfect.

3nodding That's really all I have to say about that. xD I think anyone can enjoy yaoi, of course. I think everyone should, actually. But I wish gay guys would stop excluding females from threads like ya'll are doing now. o_o Not all fangirls are annouying, and it's discriminating within your own kind! Gawrsh. x-o

Foxy Grampa

Kimatsuhara

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 10:22 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:51 pm
Well, I am a fan girl, but I find i usually end up getting depressed if I read too much of it. Unfortuatly.. some of the guys/relationships I see.. I'd love to have something like that.. and ..I don't.. So it's like WHY ME!?

Yeah.. I'm a big whiner/pain in the a**...

But truly, I have no idea why girls are more attracted to this... Maybe it has to do with why more guys are attracted to girl on girl ne?

I dunno... But they're fun to look at, they just depress me so much.. I need a boyfriend.. preferably one who like to dominate me on occasion :snickers: butnot too rough like.... sweatdrop rolleyes  

Maethra Mulgavin

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:36 pm
For-Chan Cookie
Yaoi is traditionally a genre for women, by women.

Women like men. Women like romance. Women go wild for two beautiful men in romantic relationships. Add sex and it's a bonus. Yaoi is for women, by women. If men end up enjoying it, that's ok too, but they are not the target audience, we girls are.

3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 4:49 pm
DarkSunBoy
[Bixby]
I mean it's guy on guy not only that but they are usually OBSESSED with it.....

either girls or gay guys only the gay guys aren't as obsessed with it as the girls are^_^at least in my area.

sounds like it makes sense, i have seen alot of girls like shonen-ai better than ren-ai (het couples) 3nodding some even like only shonen-ai.  

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

farewell songs

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 5:28 pm
Kasai Kouken
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Are you afraid of the dark?User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's generally how some people think since some guys I know (like my brother) hates males naked and goes for the type of sex that has only girls so I'm guessing it works the same for some girls sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.You should beUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Except for the lesbians that are obsessed with Yaoi xD;

Besides, as someone else said, Yaoi/Shounen-ai was made for women. They liked it because with men, both partners were equals, unlike how it used to be (and still is in some cases) where men are seen superior.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff