Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Separate Worlds (Phoenix347 x His Gwen) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:06 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Ruka's apartment
With: Ruka
Mood; Curious
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC; ))

They were in the middle of one of the secret meetings between Romeo and Juliet when dinner was called. He left the script on the couch, deciding to take a rest from practice for the moment. He blew the steam off the soup in his spoon gulping it down. "You don't have to be excited for it, just act like you are, at least in the play." he said blowing off another spoonful. "Try not to ruin it for everyone else though, no one likes a sour-woos." He glanced over at her portion of rice, seeing as his was almost halfway gone yet hers was still well over the top. "Not hungry for rice or something?" he asked, pointing his spoon at the rice.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:10 pm
User Image

» I BEEN FEELING 「 ↻ LIKE A GHOST
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxA N D x I T ' Sx W H A Tx I H A T Ex T H E M O S T
( ◞ and ) ❜ ⋮ guess i'm giving ) up again
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx this time » this time
»` x 「 ° THIS TIME I *↓ MIGHT JUST DISAPPEAR
xxxxxxxxxx⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅ ⋅

Ruka waved off his comment as she ate her food. Finishing off the fish and soup first, she then began to take down the mountain of rice in her bowl. "Just saving it for last is all." she told him as she began to eat it. It was silent for a bit, just the sound of chewing and clanking of the dinnerware. As she finished her food, Ruka stood from her seat and placed her dishes into the sink. Grabbing her script, she sat down on the couch, flipping through the pages. Such a long play. She'd rather be watching it than performing in it. "Romeo, oh Romeo, wherefore art thou, Romeo?" Ruka breathed out in a distressed voice as she looked back at Akira.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:06 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Calm
((OOC; timeskip))

"Right..." they sat quietly through the rest of the meal and Akira returned the dishes to the sink. He checked the time, and while Ruka started going over her lins, he started towards the bathroom. "Thou Romeo is going to take a leak. Best hug the wall." he commented before entering the bathroom. After quickly finishing, he left and sat on the couch away from Ruka. I'll stay until the hour then I'm going." He started up his lines as well.

The were able to get through to Juliet's suicide when it struck the hour. Akira grabbed up his things immediately. "Alright, that's it for tonight. We'll have to wrap it up later." He rolled up the script and put it in his bag as he approached the door and put his shoes back on. "Guess we'll have to act as lovers. I bet you're excited for your love for me to be known to everyone eh?" he joked. As he stepped out of the door, he leaned into the doorway. "Kiss before I leave Juliet my love?" he joked with a smirk.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:03 pm
User Image

Just as Ruka had fell on her back against the couch, "dead", her clock had struck the time of midnight. Sitting up, she watched as Akira stood and began to gather his things. Standing as well, she followed him to the door. When he teased about showing her "love for him" to everyone at school, she rolled her lavender eyes but kept a playful smile upon her lips.

Ready to close the door behind him, Akira peaked his head in once more, jokingly asking for a kiss. With a mischievous smirk on pink tinted lips, Ruka stepped forward, placing both hands gently on the sides of his face as she softly placed a kiss on his lips. "Goodnight, my dear Romeo." she cooed before pushing him forward out of the doorway and shutting it behind him, ready for a good night's sleep. Tomorrow she had to be fitted for a maid outfit as well as her Juliet costume at school. She could have just worn her work uniform but they insisted that the girls all wear the same maid dress. Tired and satisfied, the lights in Ruka's apartment flickered off as she hopped into bed and drifted off into sleep.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:22 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Confused
((OOC; ))

Akira was just expecting her to shut the door on him, not actually give him a kiss. And then shut the door. Akira stood there for a moment, realizing it before shrugging and walking down the corridor and making his way back to his house. He made it back within the hour, having already walked back halfway to the school. He dropped off his stuff at his desk and laid on the bed, confused about Ruka's actual reaction to his joke before he drifted off.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:39 pm
User Image

Ruka's eyes fluttered open to the sound of her alarm, groaning a bit as she got up. Shutting off the loud mechanism, she removed herself from the comfort of her bed and began her morning routine. First the shower and teeth brushing, then breakfast for her and Marshmallow followed by the making of today's lunch then getting ready for school. Again the female put up her long red hair into a high ponytail then putting on a bit of makeup. Soon she was ready to leave, not ready to deal with the rest of today. Grabbing her ipod and earbuds the red head head out into the morning.

Approaching the school, Ruka watched as some people from her class greeted her. That was new. She's been in the same class with this people ever since junior high and now they begin to speak with her after it's evident that her and Akira are friends? Ridiculous. Walking into the large building, the girl headed towards her shoe locked, removing her slippers from their place, surprised to find the lack of tacks and hate notes. Again? Did someone remove them this time as well or did the people doing it finally realize how much money they were wasting on thumbtacks? Despite the puzzled look that grew over her face, Ruka shrugged it off as she switched her shoes.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:36 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: School
With: Classmates
Mood; Indifferent
((OOC; ))

The alarm clock buzzed, followed by the moans from the floor as Akira reached up, patting along the table to find the clock. He had to pull it down from the counter to shut it off. He raised himself up and ruffled his hair as he scratched his head. He changed, but was still drowsy from the walk last night so he made his way downstairs slowly. He woke up more as he made and ate breakfast, coffee being the biggest pick-me-up. He picked up his back from where it was last night and ran off out the door and to the school. He arrived early like usual, the gates opening seconds after he got there. As Akira walked in he took his time putting on his shoes, before watching over Ruka's shoe locker. As the larger flow of students passed and Ruka arrived, Akira pushed off from the wall he leaned on and walked towards home room.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image

Closing her locker, Ruka turned on her heel, heading to class. It was going to be interesting in school for the next couple of weeks. Walking inside homeroom, the female immediately made her way to her seat, earbuds in to drown out the noise of the others.

After class had ended, all the girls were moved to the auditorium so they could be measured and fit for the maid costumes. Ruka hated being dragged into this. She hated people touching her if she didn't know them well. Standing in a tank top and short shorts, Ruka watched as someone from the drama club wrapped a measuring tape around her waist and called out the measurements. They were really putting a lot of time in this, she had to give them credit for that.

"Ow!" a girl yelped, accidentally sticking her finger with a needle. As they were finishing up Ruka's measurements for her Juliet costume, she stuttered out, "I-I'll go get you a bandaid!" the female soon jogged out of the auditorium towards the classroom. How out of character it was for her to be doing this, but maybe it was time that she stopped shutting out everyone.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:17 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Where at: Auditorium
With: Classmates
Mood; Indifferent
((OOC; ))

Classes were pretty boring, going over material that was simple enough to memorize without having to pay attention or read the textbooks. It must have been because of the tanabata festival coming off. After class the fittings were going on for the costumes, and the drama club was also taking his measurements for the Romeo costume for the play. As he stood up on a chair, one of the drama members circling him and measuring while writing down numbers, he grew bored. When the student was finished, she walked off and Akira jumped down to put on his jacket as a drama member ran out of the back room where the girls were being measured. He walked over, leaning into the room to see Ruka still there. "Ya all done there Juliet?" he asked, with only his head in the doorway.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 pm
User Image

The fittings went smoothly, and she was even able to start up conversations with some of the other girls. They were nice to her, surprisingly, and treated her like a person instead of a doll they could mistreat. It was a nice change of pace. She still didn't know how to trust people, heck, she didn't even really trust Akira 100%, but maybe with due time she could learn to.
Ruka was in the middle of changing back into her uniform when she heard the voice of Akira. Turning only her head to look at him, she blinked blankly, holding her uniform shirt to cover her bra. "I'm changing, do you mind?" she asked calmly, a rising blush on her face. Did he know how to knock? When he finally turned around, she pulled on her shirt, buttoning it up and retying the ribbon around her collar. Turning about face, she mumbled, "You can look now. You're lucky I'm the only one that was in here."

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

Apparently he caught her, again, in the middle of changing. "Not really." he said before turning away and leaning against the door as he adjusted his own uniform on him. As the jacket was over, Ruka called back to him so he turned around with the doorway as an axis. "Well since you were the only one there wasn't any harm. After all I've already-" he stopped himself before catching up "Dealt with you plenty of times so it wasn't like this would be any different."

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

Ruka's eyebrow raised as Akira explained himself. She nodded slowly, not entirely caring. She was tired and exhausted from all the social interaction with her fellow female students. She wanted to go home, snuggle with Marshmallow and take a long nap. "Did you need anything?" she asked him curiously, picking up her school bag and slinging it over her shoulder. She knew they probably had to rehearse but she really didn't want to. She felt sort of sad today and just wanted to be alone. Her mother wasn't coming home anytime soon, telling Ruka that she'd be gone for a little bit longer.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

"Eh, not really. Just came in to say hi to my favorite princes, unless you want to go over rehearsal today." he joked, crossing his arms. "Call it random curiousity, but why exactly do you, or rather did you, like me? I mean sure everyone seems to but we barely talked before this week." For some reason it was bugging him how out of nowhere the coincidences appeared, including her confession from that night.

Piltover Jinx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:20 pm
User Image

Ruka titled her head to the side, not ready for that question to spring up out of nowhere. She blinked a few times before letting out a small sigh. There was no point in trying to avoid the question or give him a fake answer. "I'm surprised you chose to remember that," she told him, a small chuckle escaping her lips. "Well, it's because I admired you. Even though we never spoke, I could tell there was something special about you. You got along with our classmates so easily, you were always surrounded by people. You seemed like someone I could trust. And you are..." Ruka explained with a soft smile on her face. "But I know that you don't share those feelings. I gave up on you that night after you rejected me." the female added with a small shrug.

Phoenix347

getsmoked

Anxious Vampire

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:16 pm
User Image
~Akira Sorano~
Mood; Surprised
((OOC; ))

"Someone you can trust? That's a risky assumption to make on someone you didn't talk to," he replied. He didn't really know how to comment on her admiration as he never really thought about anyone admiring him for real, just normal compliments. "I didn't ask if you still had them though. You sure you're over me entirely? No little place in your heart I'm just sitting in, waiting for you to drop your guard before I pounce? Just dropping hints to see if I'll fall for you?" he teased, giving a smirk.

Piltover Jinx

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces