Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>
TNW:R Presents: Day of Uprising (2/27/15) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Game TripIe H
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:16 pm
UPCOMING: Finn Balor vs. Mikey Chi
(TNW:R Extreme Championship)

Introducing first..  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 pm
Mikey Chi would walk out with no music
of any sort, as he had a microphone in hand.
He put it to his lips.

"EVERYONE! get on social media, and vote right now!
vote for me to be the next TNW:R Champion!
us jobbers need love too! you can communicate
on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag,
"JOBBAH" which is spelled "J-O-B-B-A-H!"
But tonight! tonight is a different story!
Tonight, I face this...this..painted up
optimistic illiterate ignorant wannabe!
And it's funny, because he's just like..
all of you people!"

The crowd would boo, as Mikey would walk down the ramp,
and place the microphone at the corner of the ring,
as he would then slide into the ring and wait for the
bell/opponent.

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"WE STOP LOOKING FOR MONSTERS UNDER THE BED WHEN WE REALIZE THEY'RE INSIDE OF US!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"
"MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"AH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!"

Purple and Green quotes appear on the titantron as the crowd is dead quiet standing not knowing what is going on nor what is Finn Balor is about to pull off in his epic entrances. Controlling screams and laughs blast through the arena as clown music plays for like 16 seconds then it stops as the lights full goes out too and the arena is pitch black.

-Heart Beat-
-Heart Beat-
-Heart Beat-
-Heart Beat-
-Heart Beat-

User Image

A pixel titantron and a rising wave of powerful music starts to come up on the PA and monitor as the crowd cheers knowing that Finn Balor is about to come out. The beat drops as the crowd roars up in cheers rooting for Finn 110% in this match seeing him sign with TNWR and come in and make such a quick impact by having his 4th match be for the new debuting Extreme Rising Championship. Not only that but coming in on an 3-0 record like it's nothing.

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Finn slowly walks out looking like a zombie with his body moment stumbling and thrilling like every bone in his body is broken. Not only that his damn cosplay and face paint is one of the most incredible fan favorite villains of all time DC Comics very own The Joker. Finn makes it to the stage as he looks around with a blank expression on his face but it looks like a fat scary evil smile is on his face due to the smiling clown paint. Finn then pulls out a card from this goodie bag he pulls out. Finn holds the card up as it says "Tonight Mikey Chi..... The joke's on you." As the camera zooms in on it. Finn then begins to walk down the ramp as the crowd is feeling this entrance tweeting it, snapping pics of him, and cheering like it's no tomorrow. Damn this crowd is on fire tonight and this is all Finn needs to back him up for the win so far this kid has stopped everybody who dared to get in his way and tonight is going to be a different and dark side of Finn Balor his last three wins is going to be nothing compared to this one. Lilan Garcia would be in the ring as she announces an approaching Finn. "Weighing in at 190 lbs
from Bray, County Wicklow, Ireland, FINN BALORRRR!" Finn then spreads his arms up as the beat drops once more and the lights bright up the whole arena as the blinks on and off. Finn the bends down as he crawls up the steel stairs all the way to the turnbuckle as he sits on the top turnbuckle and sways back and forth like a weirdo playing character of the Joker really well. Finn then hops down as he walks to the center of the ring and takes one knee as he does his signature pose then getting up to his feet heading to his corner. The reason of these dark entrances every important night for Finn is the art of intimidation and overwhelming his opponent knowing that they lost this match before it even begun.

User Image

User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 pm
Mikey would stare at his opponent and his strange attrie, as he was across the ring waiting for the bell to sound.  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm
Finn removes his top and Jacket as he bends down waiting for the bell.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:26 pm
The bell would ring as Mikey would pick up the microphone and exit the ring. He would then put it towards his own lips, as he walks around outside the ring.

"Now as you all can see, you may look at me
as a JOBBER. But in my perspective,
I, TOO THINK I AM A JOBBER AS WELL.
But even though I am a JOBBER,
I am still better than ALL OF YOUUUU."  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:31 pm
User Image

Finn looks away as he outs his hands on his way as this "Jobber" he calls himself waste time in an very important match to Finn. However lets get this rolling Finn says to himself as he runs to the ropes as this loser talks rebound back for a Diving Senton outside the ring onto Mickey.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:33 pm
Mikey would see him coming and would jump on the apron before he could dive and stop him in his tracks, as he still had the microphone in his hands!

"Whoa, whoa! take it easy slim jim!"  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:35 pm
User Image

The crowd boo's as Finn was stopped by Mickey's irrelevant promo. Finn ignores what he has to say as he steps back and does the "bring it" taunt as the crowd cheers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:37 pm
Mikey would look at Finn and say one last thing;

"Bring it? Well, I don't think I can, since y'know,
I'm kind of a jobber."

Mikey would put down the microphone, and come into the ring through the second rope, seeing that he was given space.  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Mikey gets back into the ring the ref screams "ALRIGHT LETS GO!" As he swings his arms signaling the match can start now when Mickey ran the 1st time as Finn rushes to Mickey like a house of fire going for an Running Front Dropkick.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:40 pm
Mikey would fall back from the dropkick, and stumble against the nearest turnbuckle!  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:42 pm
Finn would roll to his feet as he approaches Mickey as he grabs onto his head to bring him to his feet.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:43 pm
Mikey would get picked up to his feet by Finn Balor!  

Shane B McMahon

Finn Balor

Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:44 pm
Finn would use his body to force Mickey into the turnbuckle as Finn leans back then strikes Mickey with an explosive Knife Edge Chop to the chest as the crowd reacts with a "WOOOO" right on que.  
[TNW:R™] <PAY-PER-VIEW>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff