Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 pm
StarlightSchism
Am I allowed to use a crystal shard to recolor my Suicune?

That's fine : ) Legendaries can be recolored with a crystal shard like other pokemon  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:42 pm
Loonamist
StarlightSchism

That's fine : ) Legendaries can be recolored with a crystal shard like other pokemon

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sorry I'm a bit excited

Begin operation: Suicune makes all my other sprites look like s**t aka operation Faaabulous  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 pm
StarlightSchism
Loonamist
StarlightSchism

YYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Sorry I'm a bit excited

Begin operation: Suicune makes all my other sprites look like s**t aka operation Faaabulous
Haha well I'm glad to hear it xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:04 pm
Thanks for always answering my questions! And I'm happy to be helpful pointing stuff out ^-^

Anyways, on the city pages gym leader's rewards don't include the HMs you can get if it's your home region. I just now realized Riley should have received Fly and Surf already since it wasn't there / wasn't part of the rewards I got quoted after my gym battle  

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:02 pm
TheWhiteDragonfly
Thanks for always answering my questions! And I'm happy to be helpful pointing stuff out ^-^

Anyways, on the city pages gym leader's rewards don't include the HMs you can get if it's your home region. I just now realized Riley should have received Fly and Surf already since it wasn't there / wasn't part of the rewards I got quoted after my gym battle
User ImageThe rewards given are on the first page on each thread that have a gym leader.
As for HM's the list is now in the rules thead and im fairly sure you can get them however you please. If your lacking any just go ahead and add them as needed.

Getting new HM's might need to be discussed among the crew. Ill bring this up to Spec's. Thank you  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:58 pm
Okay, question....Karasu asked awhile ago if Pokémon in the Daycare Center had to have been claimed by their trainers to earn any EXP. And, was told yes. Which means if they're just there for holding until they can be claimed, they don't get the EXP. So, then why are people giving their characters' future Pokémon EXP?  

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:36 pm
SD Paul Prospero
Okay, question....Karasu asked awhile ago if Pokémon in the Daycare Center had to have been claimed by their trainers to earn any EXP. And, was told yes. Which means if they're just there for holding until they can be claimed, they don't get the EXP. So, then why are people giving their characters' future Pokémon EXP?

AH, sorry about that. Karasu did ask that earlier on, but it appears she was misinformed. That's our bad, we've all been busy trying to organize the guild and the post was overlooked. We'd planned from the start to have unclaimed pokemon be able to go to the daycare as a means of leveling and evolving pokemon for plot reasons. We shall apologize for the miscommunication. Thank you for bringing this up.

Unclaimed pokemon are allowed to start off at the daycare as long as it's noted who the pokemon is going to, and as long as the amount of pokemon in the daycare for that particular character is not exceeding 3. We ask to be notified if someone wants to do such a thing, though, just for records sake. :3
it's posting in the daycare for any pokemon in the daycare that gains it experience points. when they leave the daycare/get picked up from the daycare, they keep the level and experience they earned there.

So, if say... you claimed a level 5 caterpie from a giveaway, but you wanted your character to get it as a higher level instead. You can claim that pokemon for that character, mention that you are putting it in the daycare for said character, post it till it is the desired level, then... I think then you should be able to then introduce it to your character like any event pokemon after it leaves. I will need some confirmation from other mods on that last bit, because i do not recall if we talked about that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:02 pm
Loonamist
Um, quick question. Was it intentional to base the contest move info on Super Contests (Gen IV) as opposed to Contest Spectaculars (Gen VI)? Not against it if it is, just wondering for purposes of planning out what Pokemon to have my third character (technically second since he'll be wandering around before Felix is released) try to get and what their movesets should be, since he's gonna be a contest character. Mostly because I had a nasty surprise looking at Rain Dance on Serebii and trying to find it in the Beauty moves. XD

Edit: Added in the quote since you're the one doing the contests, so most likely you'd be the right one to toss that question at.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:02 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Um, quick question. Was it intentional to base the contest move info on Super Contests (Gen IV) as opposed to Contest Spectaculars (Gen VI)? Not against it if it is, just wondering for purposes of planning out what Pokemon to have my third character (technically second since he'll be wandering around before Felix is released) try to get and what their movesets should be, since he's gonna be a contest character. Mostly because I had a nasty surprise looking at Rain Dance on Serebii and trying to find it in the Beauty moves. XD

Edit: Added in the quote since you're the one doing the contests, so most likely you'd be the right one to toss that question at.

To be honest, I went with what I was more familiar with and had planned to sit down and comb through it for any missed moves. I've started working on berries and hope to go over that entire system to fine tune it, as well as doing a test contest to make sure it works and so that we have an example.

With that in mind, I'll try and focus on moves first, so that there won't be any delay on that, and try and have that done within the next week or so.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:12 pm
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

To be honest, I went with what I was more familiar with and had planned to sit down and comb through it for any missed moves. I've started working on berries and hope to go over that entire system to fine tune it, as well as doing a test contest to make sure it works and so that we have an example.

With that in mind, I'll try and focus on moves first, so that there won't be any delay on that, and try and have that done within the next week or so.
Ah, okay. I can understand that. It just threw me for a loop since... Well, for the same reason you went with this system, considering I ended up skipping over gen IV completely. *nods* And I can understand wanting to get it done and tested out before thinking of changing/adding stuff, hence why I was asking more if it was intentional or not. It just means I'll have to keep an eye on that page more when planning out movesets is all. Especially if/when tweaks do need to be made. :3 At the very least, once I get the hard stuff of this character ironed out (personality and history, of course) and send him on his way, you'll have someone else helping to put the contest mechanics through their paces. ^ _ ^  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:36 pm
Lia Syuki
Loonamist
Lia Syuki
Loonamist

Ah, okay. I can understand that. It just threw me for a loop since... Well, for the same reason you went with this system, considering I ended up skipping over gen IV completely. *nods* And I can understand wanting to get it done and tested out before thinking of changing/adding stuff, hence why I was asking more if it was intentional or not. It just means I'll have to keep an eye on that page more when planning out movesets is all. Especially if/when tweaks do need to be made. :3 At the very least, once I get the hard stuff of this character ironed out (personality and history, of course) and send him on his way, you'll have someone else helping to put the contest mechanics through their paces. ^ _ ^

And I seriously appreciate it <3 It's great to have people show interest-- it adds motivation, and it reassures us that there are people watching, ready to give feedback on the things we're doing. And I'm always happy to hear that more people might be using it! I'll try and tell you when it's ironed out, so that you don't have to keep an eye on it ^^ And if there are any changes, ask Spectral to mention them in announcements and such, so that they aren't over looked, and there's no need for constant checking : >  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:19 pm
Quesstiiioon, If you win a pokemon from an event, are you still eligible for a starter? emotion_bigheart

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

immortal reinhardt

Fortunate Abductee

4,550 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:28 pm
S i l i c a a
Quesstiiioon, If you win a pokemon from an event, are you still eligible for a starter? emotion_bigheart

Can't have a journey without a starter....Event Pokémon don't substitute it. They're not immune to the badge law like starters are.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:29 pm
S i l i c a a
Hey, K here! I'm not an admin, but since no one seems to be on atm, I'll answer! You're totally allowed to claim event pokemon and still grab your starter pokemon. I actually worked my character's event pokemon into his story by saying he had them before going to claim his starter.

Hope that answered your question! sweatdrop

Edit: Paul beat me to it, hehe  

teal - duck

KiIala

Nine-tailed Cat

12,440 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 pm
SD Paul Prospero

Alright, thanks! [ : <
Yayyy. ^ . ^

Kogamo 11

Thanks for answering too. ( : <
Thats exactly what I'm going to do. ^^
You got ninjad x3

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games