Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Welcome Back Venus! The Afterparty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:05 pm
Her own siblings had been too busy to intervene, though really it was her fault for jumping in like she had. Still, she appreciated that he was brave enough not to stand idly by. With the next twirl she agree with him, "For the little chaos around her, the isle is off balance without her." Dolandar also fell out of harmony. Then there was the fact that as a daughter, she missed her mother.

Smiling warmly at her companion she answered, "I live in Dolandar, when I am healed I will have to return. Outside of having a temple here, I am unable to stay for long." Raising her hand once more, this time she ran them gently though a lock of his red bangs before adding, "You will be able to call me, you've earned my ear." And more than that, there were promise there. He was good company, worth coming to this land to visit.

Tartara Seabreeze
propositions, propositions everywhere. emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image
Noir smiled back at his love as she took her drink. He took a sip of his own and found the punch to be quite right for him. While he was not one to drink often he didn't mind having a bit every now and then with Ruzeh. He took another sip before responding. "Maybe, I'm sure finding someone will help him open up a bit more." It had with him, his tiny little world had ended up expanding quickly after he met her. He was thankful for it all the time.

"Ahh well I feel that I would certainly hold you back b-but I would not mind dancing with you" he flashed a smile at her before pulling up his courage and giving her a kiss. Even after all this time he was still rather awkward especially when it came to romance. "S-so shall we dance then?" He held a hand out to her prepared to be dragged off again.

User Image
"I'm sure they can be." Lazuryt said with a firm nod. "If not then I shall be the first!" She laughed as she spoke. Unlike her father she did not mind meeting new people and making new friends to her it was exciting and fun. But as long as she had someone to hang out with the light blue angel was happy.

She grinned mischievously at her brother when he suggested that they have desert first. "Great plan, lets do it!" Grinning ear to ear she darted around the table grabbing a bunch of different sweets and chocolates to try. She made sure to keep an eye on her brother to make sure he was okay while she grabbed stuff. Returning to her original place next to him she carried a heaping plate of yummy looking treats and sat down. Grabbing a brownie from the plate she took a bite and was delighted by how wonderful it was. "Thesetastesogood."

Strawberri Stardust

shadica

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:10 pm
Bastet had been heading over to the food bar herself, looking for some tasty snacks that she didn't have to catch herself. There were plenty of offerings for her to feast her eyes on. As she approached the table, she couldn't help but notice the gathering of pae there. One pae in particular stood out to Bastet and she felt the sudden urge to show off to her. It wasn't like Bastet didn't have plenty of things to show off.

As she approached the bright looking fae, Bastet tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. "I just sharped my claws, you see?" She announced as she showed off her claws on the hand she had just tapped Summer with. "You see, it takes quite a bit of work to keep these beauties up, but I think it paid off quite well, don't you?" She held out her hand to admire them. Perfect for catching little rabbits and such.

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 pm
He'd have to agree with her there. The island seemed lesser without Love's Goddess on it. If a Venus party skipped a year, it probably signaled the end of life as they knew it.

His first emotion when she responded that she had to return eventually, was admittedly sad. Genuinely the male enjoyed her company. But as her fingers swept through his crimson hair, he flashed a smile.
"Oh? I'd certainly try not to abuse such a privilege." But he was mortal. He may 'accidentally' forget once or twice on lonely evenings. "My house is always open to you."

Evilsilverdragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Summer finally got the sandwich and took a bite it really was good she then to the darker Pae as she was doing that she felt a pinch on her back turning around to see what had happened she noticed that a dark colored pae was walking over to her. That pae started to talk and tell Summer how awesome she was wrong she was the awesome one.
"No no no I am not that you are some one who should be the hero. I believe that anywhere that you go others fallow you and great things will happen. What do you do to make you so great? Is there any thing that I can do to..."

She felt another pinch she did not want to look away from her hero but she had to know who she turned to look and her eyes fell on to a type of pae that she had never seen before but she wanted to to fight and she looked like some one that she could take down.

"I am sorry my hero but I must run I have to battle to prove my power." She then went to meet Bastet. Her claws did look very sharp but she had something better "Your claws look lovely but not as nice as my staff nice and shiny great for hitting things with." she showed her her staff

Wolfs Heart
Bastet

Seruta
Adrasteia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:38 pm
Spitfire smiled and nodded at her old harpy student, "Thank you." She said with a pleasant smile. The fauny felt their conversation was at a natural close, now that they had gotten caught up on each others lives. "I am going to head over to the table to get a drink." Spitfire suggested, "You're welcome to come with me."

The fauny wasn't sure how comfortable she was spending the evening with someone she had known when the pae had been young, all Sptifire could picture was the young harpy she had first met when she looked at Sparrow. This was the kind of party, and Spitfire knew this from experience, where everyone got in trouble. So in reality, Spitfire was trying to escape her former cadet in order to not have to witness anything horrifying. Or perhaps she didn't want Sparrow to be witness to a completely different side of her instructor... She wasn't about to be completely rude though, so she did offer.

Daisicle

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:39 pm
User ImageOne moment he was fawning over his hero and the next his mother was there observing him and the gorgeous harpy that was his hero. It was times like this that he wanted to rub his temples. Too bad his claws were way too sharp to get away with that kind of behavior.

"Good Guardians Mom..." He sighed, deciding to ignore his mother and whoever it was she'd managed to drag up. He smiled, gently taking the harpy's hand. "It's lovely to meet you. I'm Caine." He kissed the back of her hand. "Might I know yours, you amazing harpy?" The clawed shetani asked, looking at her in complete awe.

Daisicle

Seiana_Zi

Strawberri Stardust

User ImageSweetie had to bite her lip to stop from laughing at Dysmas. She knew how hard he struggled with his image and now that he was a woman that was likely to be a million times worse. She couldn't help it though when he started bouncing. A trickle of a giggle slipped out of her, only get stifled in a bit lip again.

"Oh, Dysmas. They're fun aren't they?" Oh shoot, that's not what she'd meant to say! Sweetie had wanted to be encouraging, not laughing at hi-her situation. "C'mon Love, lets go explore~" She tried to pitch her voice as seductive as possible, hoping Dysmas knew she'd always love the other no matter what happened to him.

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:52 pm
Dysmas was feeling incredibly conflicted as he looked back and forth between Sweetie and his own body. Fun, fun? He wouldn't precisely call this fun. It was just a temporary thing, right? Right?! If he knew it was temporary perhaps he could enjoy it more, but thinking that it might last forever... was the most horrifying thing in the world. "Explore? But..." Ugh his voice, he hated the sound of it, it was nearly impossible to speak. He didn't want to explore, and explore what? Dysmas was worried about the potential double-meaning of the word now. The girl wasn't even sure if he wanted Sweetie looking at him right now.

Where was someplace to hide? Dysmas twirled around, conscience of his every movement due to his new form, looking for someplace to hide. A pillar! Great! "Let's go explore behind that pillar." Dysmas agreed, this time when he spoke he tried to make his voice sound deep and manly... but it just wasn't possible.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:02 pm
User ImageA harpy?

This was a type of pae'il that Esmée had never heard of, and she gasped at the revelation, immediately moving to file this into her brain. She glanced to Luminița, likely expecting her new assistant to do the same.

A harpy was like an angel, Esmée figured, but with some quite key differences. For one, they seemed to be covered in feathers. They had feathers on their upper legs, and feathers on their chests. They also appeared to have bird legs with long talons, tails made of long feathers, and even some head feathers that stuck up into the sky. It was a most complex appearance, of many layers. Esmée would quite love to find out more, but of course, this one seemed much more concerned with her son. Perhaps it would be better to find out more by asking her son what was so fascinating about these 'harpies,' and how many details about their normal biologic processes he had thus far learned...

But of course, there was that key of her son continuing to entirely ignore her. Esmée absolutely did not appreciate this. Not even in the name of science would he listen to her.

"I let you boys move out," no, they didn't choose to move out, of course, "and all I get in return is a disrespectful boy who invokes the Guardians and then continues to ignore me? You should be ashamed of yourself, Caine. I did not have to birth you."

And with that, Esmée hrrumphed, stuck her nose in the air, and marched away.

It was time to find a better experiment.

Daisicle
Luminița
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Caine
Strawberri Stardust
Aderyn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:06 pm
Bastet's sharp teeth sparkled as she grinned at Summer, whom she had seemed to catch the attention of with her showing off. The other even returned with her own attempt at showing off. Bastet was respectful enough and paused to admire her staff, but still she had to do one better. "You see my fur, too?" she bragged. The kitten flashed her fluffy tail past the face of the fae, close enough that the other might sneeze if her nose was sensitive to being tickled by fur. "I have an intense bathing ritual as well, one does not get this beautiful by simply existing. Although, if I simply existed I would be quite gorgeous as well." Bastet purred.

"You should see me in action though. As I am a fabulous huntress." This was clearly not something that was going to come down to beauty. Bastet needed to show Summer that she was a skilled fighter. There were no rabbits around however for her to show this to the fae., No, there was really only one way to show the fae how amazing she was on the hunting field. A playful smile teased across her face as her body began moving as it did before she pounced on her prey. She was sort of bouncing back and forth between each foot, getting her muscles ready to spring. Bastet sprung off the floor, flying towards Summer and attempting to tackle her to the ground, careful of avoiding her smashy-stick.

sailornorthstar

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:33 pm
His smile was met with a sly smile and a wink, "I don't think you could do that." Abuse the privilege of her company? Surely not. To bring that point home she once again stroke his cheek. "Your house will always and forever know harmony within its wall." The whole of the isle was more than she could bare, though it would need her more then ever as discord threaten to sunder it. His home though? It was a blessing she could give.

A shrine to her would work better. But there was time to work on her Champion. "Just don't forget me when I am not there." Like most of her siblings, relationships with mortals were fleeting fun. However, a champion? Oh she would not share a destined to be a knight to her.

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:47 pm
User ImageShe was on the ground with him! He was unworthy! There was no way she could be on the ground with him!

"I cannot take you with me! My path is unworthy for someone so glorious as--" and then she touched him. Right on the nose. She touched him. Her finger was upon his face. His hero touched his face. And then she made a reference to candy canes. Oh, could he? Could he let this be?

Holding himself back from making crude jokes towards his hero, he gushed, "You are just so amazing. Come, you cannot be on the ground. This is unworthy."

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix

Seiana_ZI

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:18 pm
Was that a reassurance, or a challenge? His smile turned into a boyish grin as he ever so gently leaned into the touch on his cheek. "You are too kind with such a gift." What with Adora becoming a handful, he could use the harmony!

At her next statement he almost stopped dancing. Almost. His hand left hers to gently brush a piece of hair from her face.
"My sweetest Harmonia, forgetting you would be as easy as forgetting how to breathe. I will forever think fondly of you and I."

Evilsilverdragon

The floor was cold against her cheek, especially with it fanned out from being pressed down. She didn't particularly want to be on the ground, but her hero seemed to think it was a good idea, so it must be!

Maybe it was secret goat snatcher training?

"This ground is nothing! I can take it." She proudly exclaimed, as if it a trial against the chill. If he could take the cold, so could she.

"I will vanquish ALL floors!" But this talk of candy canes made her hungry. Before she knew it, her stomach let lose a dull rumble. She gasped.

My stomach growled! In front of him! BAD stomach! BAD! It's like a bottomless pit. I wish I could be sucked into a bottomeless pit now. "I'm sorry! I'm a black hole."

Seiana_Zi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:11 pm
User ImageHonestly, Mikasi hadn't noticed the ground was cold. In comparison to his hero, the ground was what he deserved. But she was declaring that she could stay on the floor, that she would vanquish all floors!

He could just imagine her, vanquishing in all her heroic power ... it was enough to put stars in his eyes. She was amazing. She was with him, on the ground, and she wanted to show him her ability to vanquish. What had he done to deserve such lovely things from his hero?!

What was that rumbling?

For a moment, he was taken out of his hero worshiping stupor to observe that her stomach had just rumbled on the ground, but then, it was such a strong noise, and there he was, back in the stupor again. A black hole? "Never could someone as lovely and strong as you be considered to be a black hole! That type of terminology does not claim you as the mighty hero that you are. Stand! Stand and conquer the floor!"

There was a dull thought in his mind that maybe he should get off the floor, but he was ignoring it...

Tartara Seabreeze
Pix

Seiana_ZI

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items