Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your own little boys...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you your own little Boy-Love World?
  But of course! Now let me tell you about them...
  Nope. I'm fine with all my ready-made pairings. xD
  I never really thought about it before.
View Results

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:31 pm
I have two characters of my own creation, with a load of backstory but as of yet, they are not named.
Their story is set in an fictional universe, heavily based on FMA(because i love steampunk) and that of FFIX. One is a soldier who is a deserter who has a bounty on his head. He looks like an Uke, due to his young age but would probably be a Seme if given the chance. The other is a traveller/bounty hunter out for bounty on the soldier, hes tall, probably Japanese descent somehow and carries a sword. He'd normally be Seme, but for soldier-boy he'll be Uke! Once the two meet, the realise they have a common enemy(their society) and they team up. Obviously, slashy-ness soon follows. I didnt mean to go on for so long. Sorry!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:37 pm
I do all the time actually.  

Amenazar

archmage_009

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:11 pm
I actually have 5 stories so far and the all deal with a least BL if not a little GL and Het a well. My dream is to become a Mangaka and let the whole world read about them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:35 pm
I have one pair...ZomaruxKaia.  

AngelTristan

Raspberry Parfait

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:05 pm
YEAH.
TOTALLY.
I HAVE TONS OF CHARACTERS.
But I don't have a scanner, so I can't show any pictures. 3nodding

And their stories change a lot on a whim, when I go, "Nah, his personality should be more like that. I can give his old personality to him, and wait, they can be brothers instead and this person can be their...enemy...and...stuff".

Just of them are male. xD I have like...a LOT of male characters. Like...a LOT. And two or three female characters.
So a few pairings. HRRHRR.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:35 pm
-confused- stressed  

Ms Proper

Ootori Kyouya-sama

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:01 pm
Oh, goodness, yes! And I still play favorites.... sweatdrop (But don't tell them!)

But the worst part is that even though I have handfuls of yaoi boys to play with, I still imagine what my straight boys would look like with my gay ones! I should make them all bi. Pair everyone with everyone! xp jk. I could never do that.....I'm too inflexible about my pairings.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:00 am
Yeah, I have a whole world of stories and characters. There are a few yaoi couples. The overall... well I wouldn't say story, world more like started a few years ago with my first RPG character. I guess I don't talk about them or it much.

They don't really come up. Though I believe I mentioned somewhere that I have a catboy with a green eye and a yellow eye. I role played him for a while and he was an outrageous character. I have fan art from a friend who I played with. It's funny stuff too. We amused eachother.

He's not simply a catboy though... He's a [death] deity, but not really an important one. More like he was born to a death deity family, but he's the youngest of three{triplets} [and this has to do with the eye colors] and he doesn't have to do anything. I know I have an old picture of him somewhere...
Well, this is actually Kyuushou-the eldest, but they're identical triplets aside from their eye colors and markings [which are tattoos to put it simply] There isn't anything wrong with his arm... I was just feeling lazy and artsy. This is a pic from '05 so I scratched out my old pen name, which embarrasses me now.
Kyuu
This is A BaD thread. It makes me want to talk about my characters and post pictures. crying I have a problem [and a catboy fedish].

Edits:Wow, I just realized I didn't really say anything about the couple that comes out of this. Er Nyao, who's the youngest triplet, ends up with a fox boy. His name's Hail and he was... around my second RPG character. This is actually a picture of Nyao and Hail. Another 05 rendition. Nyao's green eye is on the right. The middle bother has a gold and blue eye.

Nyao/hail

Hail has one living brother and there's a point in the storyline where his brother [Bail, their whole family had "ail" names] loses his mind and the two aren't on friendly terms. Especially since Hail is with Nyao. Hail and Nyao meet because of a "family feud". Their brothers are never friendly with eachother, but the catboys put up with Hail since they care about Nyao. Kyuushou especially doesn't like the fox brothers. He and Bail are... on killing eachother terms.

My therapist says I have picture posting issues. [Especially today it's been outrageous]. I must go now....
ninja  

Phantom Storyteller

5,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

V e r i t y

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:08 pm
Me just starting to create my
own little boys. xDDD And I
too, have a slight kitty boy
fetish. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:15 pm
Well, I did invent these three boys who look alike, like triplets. They're really skinny and they have black hair and black kitty ears, almost like Ritsuka in Loveless. They have no names as of yet. One is the sort of seme of the group, one is the middle-ish one who can be seme or uke, an one is a complete and total uke.
So far that's it. I have what they look like and their personalities a little. They have no character beyond that.
I should work on that... Incomplete characters make me sad.

Homestar M Runner

Fly_bitch_Fly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:06 am
Ivemade my own shonen-ai doujishi.
X3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:28 pm
I'm a yaoi manga-ka! ^_^  

Ynnep

Sparkly Bear

12,175 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:23 pm
I can't believe I forgot about these two in my earlier post...

Lex and Demitri are much more the traditional seme and uke, but they're far from boring. Both used to be thieves, and though Lex still is, Demitri has gone honest and become a white mage. Demitri, the uke, is half-elf, girly, and has long white hair. Wears yukatas a lot. Occasionally, when Lex's cockiness gets too high, Demitri will take charge and be seme, usually to Lex's chagrin. He's head-over-heals in love with Lex, though will rarely admit it, since he thinks that Lex is just in it for the sex.

Lex, the seme, is human, has short dark hair, lots of tattoos. His cloths, completely unintentionally, look a lot like Basch's from FFXII. He loves sex, and sleeps around a lot, though when he's in a serious relationship he will stay monogamous. He loves Demitri, but has trouble expressing himself with words, so has never said it out loud. Also, he knows that Demitri will likely outlive him because of his elven blood, so he'd rather try to avoid any attatchment. He's a black mage, but can't use his magic anymore because his magical core is infected. The infection is a lot like a cancer, and is slowly killing him. He'll probably die by the end of the story, though I haven't planned out his death scene yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:48 am
It started off with one pair of rather minor characters in one story and then I made a story about that pair. Now, I have quite few little happy couples in a few different universes.

I think my favorites are Cain and Gabe. They're a very sweet couple and they take good care of each other. Since I write fantasy, most of my characters are magic in some way. In that pairing, Cain is a type of mage who uses shadows and light to divine the future or see what's happening far away. The after-effects of his magic are that he's cold and kind of out of it, so that makes a lot of openings for Gabe to comfort him. I'm such a romantic at heart that it's fun for me to right those touching little scenes between them.

As for descriptions of them... Gabe is taller than Cain, around average height. He has red-brown hair and brown eyes. Cain is rather short, which is typical for the type of wizard he is, with dark hair and gray-green eyes. Cain is usually quiet and serious, because he's basically a magic police detective. Gabe is more demonstrative and spends a lot of time getting Cain to come out of his shell.

My sister says, "Gabe is a cop's wife." rofl It's sort of true, but I don't think Gabe would appreciate the comparison.  

Bertram Silverwebb

-xIx-Tyki Mikk-xIx-

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:42 pm
I have some origional stories with gay men. I don't want to write about them all though.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff