Welcome to Gaia! ::

Written In Blood ~An RP~

Back to Guilds

The age old battle of Light and Dark has begun. Who will you choose? 

Tags: Blood, Roleplay, Light, Dark, Written 

Reply Dark Kingdom
The Dark Castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια
************************ ηιgнτ

She is a woman who's had her heart broken,

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Alyssia gasped in surprise as she was pulled closer to Lucian, eventually settling in his lap. She had not thought he was in an episode like he was last time he had touched her, yet he seemed to be doing so anyway. She held him tighter as he patted her head, allowing herself to feel at home in his warmth.

As he pulled back Alyssia's soft eyes matched his own. Her heart raced as his head came to lean against hers, a feeling she had not felt in a long time. His words echoed in her mind. I am here. He had never been there for her before, and despite her desperate hope that she could trust him she knew that it was important to be careful around Lucian.

Despite this, she couldn't help but feel a small rush from the closeness of the man. It had been ages since she had been in any situation of the sort, and she wasn't sure what the proper response to it would be. As if by its own will, her hand reached up and gently found his cheek. She held it for a second, as if afraid he would fall apart if she let go. "I am here for you as well." She reminded him, her voice soft as she did so. "So please don't shut me out." She added in afterthought, her eyes staring into his.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

and that can make you do unspeakable things

Jyccly
XD shut your sarcastic mouth XD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:02 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image
                                                                      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucian's eyes widened when Alyssia placed her hand on his cheek.
                                                                      Without thinking, Lucian slowly placed his hand over hers, leaning into her touch.
                                                                      "Okay."
                                                                      His voice was soft as he gazed at Alyssia, almost timidly...shyly, child-like in nature.
                                                                      They continued to gaze into each others' eyes for a long moment.
                                                                      Then, as if Lucian's body had a mind of its own, he began to inch closer to Alyssia.
                                                                      His face stopped mere inches away from hers.
                                                                      Is this...alright. His eyes seemed to ask.
                                                                      When Alyssia did not move away, he gently tipped her face toward him.

The distance between them hit zero.
                                                                      At first, the kiss was almost reluctant.
                                                                      Hesitant, as if none of them knew what they were doing at the moment.
                                                                      Then, they began to ease into the flow of the kiss.
                                                                      Lucian let himself convey his emotions to her through the kiss; bittersweet, passionate, and loving.
                                                                      Letting himself drown in a world of their own.

User Image

OOC: -shuts mouth forever- sad
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia was taken by surprise as his lips suddenly met hers. She had not kissed anyone since Mikeal, and she had not anticipated ever kissing anyone again. Her movement seemed to meld with Lucian's, however, as if they had done it many times before.

The small hint of distrust she had felt before vanished as she became more comfortable with Lucian. The man she was currently with barely resembled the one she had been with at the beginning conversation, and she found herself dropping her previously held barriers due to this.

Jyccly
This is too much for pure innocent Alyssia omg crying Can't handle it. she gives up crying Awkward shitty post for you crying

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:59 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

When they finally parted, they held each other in a comforting embrace for a long while.
                                                                      Neither one spoke, but both of them seemed oddly content.
                                                                      At the same time, Lucian was highly confused.
                                                                      Their relationship had taken an unexpected turn, and he was unsure of what the future held for them.

-time skip to a month later-

For the next month, Lucian and Alyssia both attended their duties, seeing very little of each other.
                                                                      But, from time to time, they would run into each other.
                                                                      Their eyes would meet, there would be a moment of silence, and then an almost awkward exchange of greetings before each went on his/her way.
                                                                      Lucian found himself thinking about Alyssia more and more, though he would always shake away those thoughts, denouncing them as foolish.
                                                                      Still, no matter how different their relationship may seem, Lucian had his own pride.
                                                                      He was not about to let anyone stop him from completing his goal, not even this new Alyssia.
                                                                      Thus, he worked in secret with his confederates, getting ready for the plan that he will soon put into action.

But apart from all this, Lucian's month was loaded with a variety of interesting events.
                                                                      Once, an arrogant noble mocked Alyssia's plans for vanquishing the Lights behind her back.
                                                                      The man disappeared suddenly the next day, and was still at large.
                                                                      A guard of Alyssia's made a few sexual remarks about the Queen secretly to his friend.
                                                                      The friend reported the guard missing the next day, and the man was eventually found in the public square in town, tied to a lamp post right in the middle, gagged, struggling, and with a sign that said "I am a sexual deviant" hanging from his neck.
                                                                      The maid who accidentally served Alyssia a horrible-tasting pitcher of blood quit her job the next day, the local church minister who Alyssia invited to purge the various spirits floating around in the dungeons pasted a note saying that he was a scamming old fraud on the church door, and the Queen's attendant had her research books stolen by an anonymous master phantom thief in the middle of the night.
                                                                      Lucian, of course, had nothing to do with all this.
                                                                      Or so he claimed to himself.
                                                                      After all, why should he concern himself with the affairs of Alyssia?
                                                                      Not possible. He wouldn't do that.
                                                                      Right?

The month passed quickly.
                                                                      One day, a pair of nobles, landlords of a county in the Kingdom, came to visit the royal couple to pay their greetings.

---------

"Oh, my gracious Queen." the man said, giving the Queen an admiring smile, "We are so honored to be here today. Our sincerest blessings to you and the King."

Lucian wasn't paying attention to what the man was saying.
                                                                      Instead, he was looking at Alyssia, who seemed to be looking at the man.
                                                                      For. Too. Long.
                                                                      Alyssia looks at you for three seconds if you are someone she trusts...two seconds for an acquaintance, one second for strangers and everyone else. She looked at the man for three whole seconds. Does that mean she trusts him? What's his relationship to her? How come I have never came across this man before? Is she hiding something from me? She only looks at me for two point five seconds, why is a total nobody like him getting three...

Lucian looked the man over once, as if measuring him up.
                                                                      Below average. Nothing special about him. He concluded, as he smiled at the man, his thoughts completely masked behind his facade.

"I am honored to have you stay at the castle for the week as well." he said, as he extended a hand toward the man, giving him a firm handshake, "I'm sure the Queen feels the same."
                                                                      He turned his gaze toward the lady beside the man.
                                                                      Holding out a hand, he took her hand in his, giving it a light kiss on the top.
                                                                      "Please enjoy your stay, my Lady." he said, looking up at her with his golden eyes.

Oh...the King is quite the gentleman. The nobleman thought to himself, slightly surprised.
                                                                      There were rumors about the Queen and King after all. And they aren't exactly positive.
                                                                      Haha, I think we will get along quite wonderfully!
                                                                      He gave the King and Queen a huge smile.

Lucian saw the smile from the corner of his eye, and gave him a concealed, death glare.

User Image

OOC: sad Here Lies The Romance. 2016-2016.
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:28 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia's month had gone by relatively slow, although there was a lot of confusion with her relationship involving Lucian. She hadn't tried to get information out of him since that day, and a small part of her felt a bit too trusting of him. regardless, her days continued as usual.

Alyssia was not excited for the nobles that were going to be visiting. She wasn't a big fan of the polite facade that she needed to put up around guests, and it was especially difficult when Lucian was involved. When the nobles introduced themselves Alyssia couldn't even have been bothered to remember their names. She vaguely remembered getting distracted by her own thoughts for a few seconds while looking at the nobleman, but she could have been mistaken.

As Lucian spoke, the Queen remembered her place and put on a proper smile. "Ah, yes. It is a pleasure to have both of you here." She said, leaving most of the small talk to Lucian. Her eyes were drawn to something else, however. As Lucian kissed the woman's hand. She felts a small flare of anger roar inside of her, something she had experienced several times over the past month. She reminded herself strictly that she had no right to care about what Lucian did, and took a big breath before speaking. "Shall we show you to your rooms?" She asked, gesturing in the direction of the rooms.

The noblewoman nodded in agreement, pulling her hand back from the Kings grasp. "I would love to set my things down, if that is alright." She said, gesturing towards her bags. She smiled at the King and Queen, oblivious to the tension in the room.

Jyccly
The stupid lazy queen didn't feel like posting because she was lazy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:46 pm
[User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

"Oh yes, that would be wonderful, my dear Queen." the man said, oblivious to the tension and the glare from Lucian earlier.

My...dear Queen?
                                                                      Lucian glared a hole into the back of the nobleman's head, strangely annoyed for almost no reason.

Huh...why do I feel a sudden chill? The nobleman thought, as he shivered, Maybe I should have packed more clothing...

As they walked, the nobleman began to engage Alyssia and Lucian in a conversation about his territory.

"Our crop yields have grown exponentially over these few years!" he exclaimed, proud of his land, "Our people are happy, our land is bountiful, and we are doing well financially with interstate commerce."
                                                                      He then beamed at the Queen, giving her an admiring look.
                                                                      "But I daresay that this is all due to the blessing of you, my Queen. Without you, none of this would have been possible!"

Lucian flinched, his eyes narrowing.
                                                                      Then, he gave the nobleman a smile.

"My, I too, have heard mighty words of praise about your land." he said, as the nobleman turned his attention to him, "According to leading economist, Lord Stercore, your land ranks first in his nobiles purgamentum list."

The nobleman's eyes brightened as he listened to Lucian's praise.

"I have never heard of this Lord before, but he must be a great man by the words of your Majesty!" he said, smiling at Lucian, "Though if I may ask, what exactly is the nobiles purgamentum list?"

Lucian smiled back.

"Of course, Lord Stercore is our most beloved financial philosopher. Though you are no lesser of an economist yourself, Lord Bane. I daresay that you are just as great of a man as him, perhaps even greater."

He paused, as he watched the nobleman's smile grow bigger.

"The nobiles purgamentum list ranks the lords of the lands based on their capabilities, measuring territorial expansion, commerce, interstate relations, crop yields, and other factors. For your land to rank first in that list, you must be a highly capable leader."

The nobleman laughed heartily.

"Oh, my King. You shower me with too much praise! I am nothing but a humble servant to your Graces."

They stopped in front of the nobleman and noblewoman's room(s).

"These are your rooms for the week. The servants stationed here will take care of your luggage. Please enjoy your stay."

Lucian gave them a smile as they exited to their rooms.

OOC: Translation- Lord Stercore= Lord s**t. nobiles purgamentum= noble trash.

User Image

OOC: Dang, so lazy. Bad girl. sad
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:31 pm
KatjaJean
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

As the nobleman and noblewoman returned to their room, the tension between Lucian and Alyssia lingered.

Almost as much as the woman's gaze on Lucian.

Alyssia looked between Lucian and the woman as she continued to stare in his direction, before finally turning and walking away. She felt a sudden pang of something similar to jealousy, although she was certain she was not jealous. As she finally had a moment alone with the man next to her, she gave him a forced smile. "Well, they seem friendly." She said, almost as forcefully as he smile. "I am sure we will all get along wonderfully." She added, a small bit of bitterness seeping into her voice.

The noblewoman was a bit confused on the looks King Lucian kept throwing towards the nobleman. Before leaving for her room she studied him, trying to understand what was wrong between the two men. Finding nothing, she walked curiously back to her room.

Jyccly
The stupid lazy queen also got sent home early for being sick crying blahhhh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:22 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Friendly? ...Get along...?
                                                                      Lucian could feel an emotion similar to the one he felt in the past when Sal looked at that man.
                                                                      Jealousy.
                                                                      That can't be.
                                                                      "Yes, I feel the same." He said, not letting his emotions show on his face or in his voice, "Quite the gentleman and lovely lady."
                                                                      He didn't realize it when he emphasized the part about the lady, since he was too focused on skipping over the mention of the gentlemen.

User Image

OOC: sad
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:29 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia's eyes snapped to Lucian as he emphasized the part about the lady. She took a deep breath, attempting to keep her emotions in check. She was unsure exactly what was causing her to be so upset about the situation on hand, but she was determined not to let her weakness show. "Yes. I do believe they sent over the best nobles they had. He seems quite capable, as well as her." She said, trying not to mention the woman.

Alyssia stood in her place for a moment, thinking on what to do next. She felt that she needed to learn more about the nobles, especially the female. She would have to check her files to see what information she could collect. Before setting off to do so, she nodded at Lucian. "I have a long night ahead of me now, so I should probably get to work. I assume you have work to do as well, Lucian?" She still did not trust the man one hundred percent, and his work most likely involved her downfall. She had learned that those were matters she should not currently be meddling with, however, the last time she had tried to learn more about it.

Jyccly
don't worry today was better biggrin my format is screwed up again though

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                                      User Image

Lucian narrowed his eyes for a fraction of a second when she emphasized the nobleman's capabilities, but soon, his usual polite look was back.
                                                                      "Quite. His wife seems to be quite the noble lady. He is a lucky man indeed, to have someone as elegant and charming as her by his side."
                                                                      He then nodded when she asked about work.
                                                                      "Certainly. If you would excuse me, my Queen. I will see you for supper."
                                                                      He gave her a bow, before returning to his study.
                                                                      After all, he has a lot of research to do.
                                                                      About the nobleman.

-exit Lucian-

User Image

OOC: smile I love the screw ups. -saves to file-
KatjaJean

Jyccly
Crew

Lightbringer

15,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

KatjaJean
Captain

Bashful Muse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:52 pm
User Image

*****************αℓуѕsια

Alyssia frowned at Lucian's comment regarding the noblewoman. She would definitely need to look into all of the papers she could find on her. She wasn't sure exactly why she was insistent on learning more about the woman, but the mere thought of her filled Alyssia with something similar to jealousy. The Queen would definitely have to keep an eye on the woman to ensure that she did not step out of line.
With a frown, Alyssia returned to her own study and proceeded to find more information on the woman.
-exits to study to stalk the woman-

Jyccly
Hurtful~ I have way too many mistakes in that folder.

Dark Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff