Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
"Fear the strong homosexual undertones. Fear them." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:22 pm
Two words: Young Dracula.

It's so full of lovely slashiness between Vlad and Robin that I grin insanely whenever they're in vicinity of each other. heart

And then there's Season 2, Episode 7... Heheh, that's my favourite ever, because of one line...

"I keep falling asleep and having these... dreams about you. We're in a forest and..." heart heart

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:59 pm
i have one...in this novel i'm reading (can't remember the name of it) which has a traveling priest named Jude and a fallen angel named Adamal and a girl who's name i cannot remember ( a very sexy fallen angel and traveling priest) anywho in one part of the book jude is confronting adamal in a ruined chapel about the girl but while they're arguing Adamal has backed Jude up against a wall and this what happens

"I won't let you have her"
"How do you know it's her I want?"

and Adamal reaches out and strokes Jude's face after saying that

pfft straight my a** adamal so wants jude  

xhauntedsoulx

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:34 am
Amaloli
Lord of the Rings, I suppose and...Moon Child.

But you really can interpret any homosexual undertones if you put your mind to it. surprised

Or...that's the fault of my yaoi-loving mind.

The whole cig. sharing scene & the one where gackt cries are really undertonie~

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:52 pm
OMG i know what you mean. Homosexual undertones are every where.. even damn sponge bob  

SupaWeena

kyoshiro elric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:07 pm
I've seen plenty of shows like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:32 am
User ImageUser Image
Super-fecking-natural.

Seriously, it's so obvious that even the creators laugh about it. Sam and Dean have a gay moment every episode, sometimes twice, and it's become a running gag.

*Checking into motel* So, that'll be a king sized bed, gentlemen?

*going undercover looking at real estate* And of course we cater to all race, religions, ethnicities and....sexual orientations!

"More importantly, why does everyone think we're gay?"

"Meet you out back, ok babe?" *but smack*

It's even got it's own fan name; Wincest.

Manga-speaking, of course, CLAMP is famous for EVERYONE being Bi. Everyone. They even did it to Code Geass, a series they only drew for. Seriously, has anyone seen their Lelouch and Suzaku illustrations? The erotic sword play and phalic symbolism?

God Bless CLAMP.

SyriMoon

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:35 pm
SyriMoon
User ImageUser Image
Super-fecking-natural.

Seriously, it's so obvious that even the creators laugh about it. Sam and Dean have a gay moment every episode, sometimes twice, and it's become a running gag.

*going undercover looking at real estate* And of course we cater to all race, religions, ethnicities and....sexual orientations!

Manga-speaking, of course, CLAMP is famous for EVERYONE being Bi. Everyone. They even did it to Code Geass, a series they only drew for. Seriously, has anyone seen their Lelouch and Suzaku illustrations? The erotic sword play and phalic symbolism?

God Bless CLAMP.

Actually I can think of a CLAMP series where they didn't do that.

Chobits, people could argue that Chi and Freya seemed strangely close for sisters, but that's it really. I can't remember the main character and his friends name, but though many probably would try to pair them together.....or at least attempt.

....Then again....Chobits was CLAMP's attempt at a series made for males that was not action oriented, so maybe they just decided not to.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:37 am
XIII falling stars
SyriMoon
User ImageUser Image
Super-fecking-natural.

God Bless CLAMP.

Actually I can think of a CLAMP series where they didn't do that.

Chobits, people could argue that Chi and Freya seemed strangely close for sisters, but that's it really. I can't remember the main character and his friends name, but though many probably would try to pair them together.....or at least attempt.

....Then again....Chobits was CLAMP's attempt at a series made for males that was not action oriented, so maybe they just decided not to.
User ImageUser Image

Point, you. I can't recall any homoeroticness in Chobits. So that's one out of, what, 10? wink

SyriMoon

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:48 pm
"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

@SyriMoon:
Yeah, clamp are like queens of the cockteases :< I mean LEGAL DRUG. How can they do this to uus...? xD It's terrible.

And also, regarding Supernatural - is it just me or does Castiel have a total mancrush on Dean? HUH? AM I RIGHT? 8D
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:33 pm
Castiel does. xd

Amazing, Dean can even corrupt an angel... hahah.

And then there was that moment in 2.21 where Andy tells us what he's been doing to this guy he hates... Great moment... biggrin

[Go Wincest/J2!] xd

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:22 am
Lenre Li
Castiel does. xd

And then there was that moment in 2.21 where Andy tells us what he's been doing to this guy he hates... Great moment... biggrin

[Go Wincest/J2!] xd

Haha, yeah 8D It'd be so funny to do that to someone!
- Oscar Wilde.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:04 pm
Well, Tsubasa had undertones...until they made Fai and Kurogane cannon xD best thing CLAMP ever did.  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

SyriMoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r

@SyriMoon:
Yeah, clamp are like queens of the cockteases :< I mean LEGAL DRUG. How can they do this to uus...? xD It's terrible.

And also, regarding Supernatural - is it just me or does Castiel have a total mancrush on Dean? HUH? AM I RIGHT? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- Oscar Wilde.
User ImageUser Image

I start singing I Wish I had an Angel every time I think about that!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm
S a f f r o n S u g a r
Lenre Li
Castiel does. xd

[Go Wincest/J2!] xd

Haha, yeah 8D It'd be so funny to do that to someone!
- Oscar Wilde.

It'd be bloody awesome! biggrin

SyriMoon: whenever I listen to 'I Wish I Had An Angel' I think of Castiel and Dean, too...

Lenre Li
Crew

SyriMoon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm
Lenre Li
S a f f r o n S u g a r
Lenre Li
Castiel does. xd

[Go Wincest/J2!] xd

Haha, yeah User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. It'd be so funny to do that to someone!
- Oscar Wilde.

It'd be bloody awesome! biggrin

SyriMoon: whenever I listen to 'I Wish I Had An Angel' I think of Castiel and Dean, too...
User ImageUser Image

Aw, but...poor Sammy! He's getting neglected!

On a similar incestuous note....Chris and Wyatt, anyone?

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff