Welcome to Gaia! ::

♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Back to Guilds

If you love cats, this is the guild for you! 

Tags: Animal, Cats, Contests, Feline, Kitties 

Reply ♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡
☀Introductions, mayhaps?☀ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Draining Kiss

Anxious Regular

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:32 pm
madelynheston
Coffee Senpai
Ohhai I am Haleigh, I am 19 years old o.o

I love cosplay and photography, coffee as you can see.

I work at a school with kids with special needs.

Um yeah. Mew. cat_redface

Awwh awesome! I love how your name is spelled lol

Oh thank you :,3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:01 am
Hi! ^
/////^ I'm Elizabeth Turner, I'm pirate! Arrgg~ But you can just call me Lizzie~! I'm a 19 year old college student living with her parents in the basement, Jk~ in the garage, duhh, silly~ heart . I babysit my adorable 2 year old brother in return for my little garage abode. My major is Elementary Education. I've been taken from the single's pond since '09 by my boyfriend, who is 11 days younger than me~! I love cats~! =w= I always tell my boyfriend that if I never met him I would be a crazy cat lady! Right now I'm surrounded by 2 huge mastiffs cat_crying . So I can't have any cats at my house, but my boyfriend just recently found a little kitten at his work and has adopted it~! cat_whee
I like pastel colors, especially orange and pink~! emotion_bigheart
I am in the EXACT middle of all my siblings; 3 younger (2 year old, 9 year old, and a 12 year old) and 3 older (two 24 year olds, and a 29 year old), then lil' ole lonesome me in the middle.
*Fun Fact about me* I've went to 7 different states and 1 different country.

Anim3xl0v3r

Supreme Fatcat

azCATban

Dapper Hunter

5,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:21 am
madelynheston
azCATban
Hello, my name is Lindsey(But I prefer to be called Cat, or Silver)
Those who play Town of Salem with me call me Catnip
I am 16 years old
I want to play the violin
I have a rock collection, I used to want to be a geologist, but now I just really love them
I'm a writer, I write whatever comes to mine, sometimes I ramble in my Journal here on Gaia
I love taking pictures, when I go to college I want to major in Journalism and minor in Photography
I love technology, and I am building my own computer with help from my father and a few of my friends
I adore cats, but I also love just about every other animal as well
I live in the USA
I have been in the guild for a while now, but I never introduced myself

Awh thanks for finally stoppin in here! Sounds like your going to do a lot of stuff emotion_kirakira BUILDING COMPUTERS IS LIKE ROCKET SCIENCE TO ME lol. You might be interested in our sister dog guild as well, then c: I am also the owner, although hopefully I can find some sister-guilds that other people one instead sweatdrop
Of course! and yeah it gets really busy sometimes, when that happens I just stop and play video games. On my computer lol, but yeah computers can be very confusing. I will probably pop over there yes I have a dog right now and I adore her. I believe I have you as a friend on you here so :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 pm
Anim3xl0v3r
Hi! ^
/////^ I'm Elizabeth Turner, I'm pirate! Arrgg~ But you can just call me Lizzie~! I'm a 19 year old college student living with her parents in the basement, Jk~ in the garage, duhh, silly~ heart . I babysit my adorable 2 year old brother in return for my little garage abode. My major is Elementary Education. I've been taken from the single's pond since '09 by my boyfriend, who is 11 days younger than me~! I love cats~! =w= I always tell my boyfriend that if I never met him I would be a crazy cat lady! Right now I'm surrounded by 2 huge mastiffs cat_crying . So I can't have any cats at my house, but my boyfriend just recently found a little kitten at his work and has adopted it~! cat_whee
I like pastel colors, especially orange and pink~! emotion_bigheart
I am in the EXACT middle of all my siblings; 3 younger (2 year old, 9 year old, and a 12 year old) and 3 older (two 24 year olds, and a 29 year old), then lil' ole lonesome me in the middle.
*Fun Fact about me* I've went to 7 different states and 1 different country.

Awwwh! Awesome welcome! c:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:26 pm
azCATban
madelynheston
azCATban
Hello, my name is Lindsey(But I prefer to be called Cat, or Silver)
Those who play Town of Salem with me call me Catnip
I am 16 years old
I want to play the violin
I have a rock collection, I used to want to be a geologist, but now I just really love them
I'm a writer, I write whatever comes to mine, sometimes I ramble in my Journal here on Gaia
I love taking pictures, when I go to college I want to major in Journalism and minor in Photography
I love technology, and I am building my own computer with help from my father and a few of my friends
I adore cats, but I also love just about every other animal as well
I live in the USA
I have been in the guild for a while now, but I never introduced myself

Awh thanks for finally stoppin in here! Sounds like your going to do a lot of stuff emotion_kirakira BUILDING COMPUTERS IS LIKE ROCKET SCIENCE TO ME lol. You might be interested in our sister dog guild as well, then c: I am also the owner, although hopefully I can find some sister-guilds that other people one instead sweatdrop
Of course! and yeah it gets really busy sometimes, when that happens I just stop and play video games. On my computer lol, but yeah computers can be very confusing. I will probably pop over there yes I have a dog right now and I adore her. I believe I have you as a friend on you here so :3
Yay! I do believe so c:  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:07 pm
Hello there!
I am Dest, 21, proud mama of Diana (1 yr), and Artemis (3yrs).
While not on Gaia -- and not arguing with my cats -- I enjoy reading mostly.
I am a Potterhead, a Game of Thrones fan, and a lover of all things Shoujo.
I am a big DS player, and when I'm on mine, I am mainly on ACNL, or Pokemon.
Rune Factory is a favorite of mine too, though.
Um....
My favorite color is green.
I am an amateur cosplayer.
And Moogles are my favorite favorite favorite little video game beings.

I think that is all for now!
It is nice to meet you all biggrin

Morinozukas

Anxious Browser

11,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Naya Merai

Questionable Creature

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:38 pm
I'm 23 and I love RPG's, to watch some anime on occasion, and stuff such as that. This cat below the spoiler is Meezy. She's a siamese and the most wonderful lovely sweet best friend ever. She's cuddly, licks a lot, lays on me in bed when I'm cold, squeaks her qt siamese squeak and bumps/rubs her head on me when she's worried about me or just wants to tell me she loves me cat_4laugh

Sorta big cat pics below
User Image

User Image

Edit: Sorry I shared about us both

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:51 pm
Hello, my name is Kayla, and I adore my precious cat. I'm 23/24 years old, I life with my boyfriend, my dog and my cat. I used to go to college, but as it turned out it wasn't for me. I like to play different video games, pokemon is by far my fav. I play the sims as well and animal crossing. If there's anything else you guys want to know, just ask me.  

p.l.a.y.d.o.h

Tiny Friend

alligator saurus

Hilarious Swapper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Hey everyone! I'm Allie. I'm a recent college grad working full time.
                I have have 11 year old Norwegian forest (my mother's cat) and my 5 month old kitten Miley whose calico dsh. She's the most playful kitten I have had whose always going going going until she can't go anymore (or no one's home to play with her).

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:12 am
Hello there, my name is Nina, I'm 19, I enjoy many things and I like to talk about random stuff, I love cats, and I have a cat named Simon : D  

NoonaKoons

Clean Citizen

11,425 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:13 pm
Morinozukas
Hello there!
I am Dest, 21, proud mama of Diana (1 yr), and Artemis (3yrs).
While not on Gaia -- and not arguing with my cats -- I enjoy reading mostly.
I am a Potterhead, a Game of Thrones fan, and a lover of all things Shoujo.
I am a big DS player, and when I'm on mine, I am mainly on ACNL, or Pokemon.
Rune Factory is a favorite of mine too, though.
Um....
My favorite color is green.
I am an amateur cosplayer.
And Moogles are my favorite favorite favorite little video game beings.

I think that is all for now!
It is nice to meet you all biggrin
Wonderful! Welcome c: I LOVE your children's names emotion_kirakira
I'm a Pokemon fan myself, but I didn't get too into Harry Potter yet, and haven't watched GoT o:  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:14 pm
Naya Merai
I'm 23 and I love RPG's, to watch some anime on occasion, and stuff such as that. This cat below the spoiler is Meezy. She's a siamese and the most wonderful lovely sweet best friend ever. She's cuddly, licks a lot, lays on me in bed when I'm cold, squeaks her qt siamese squeak and bumps/rubs her head on me when she's worried about me or just wants to tell me she loves me cat_4laugh

Sorta big cat pics below
User Image

User Image

Edit: Sorry I shared about us both

Awwwh she sounds like shes such a lover! And so cuuute 4laugh no worries! I like RPG's myself when I find the time c:  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:15 pm
p.l.a.y.d.o.h
Hello, my name is Kayla, and I adore my precious cat. I'm 23/24 years old, I life with my boyfriend, my dog and my cat. I used to go to college, but as it turned out it wasn't for me. I like to play different video games, pokemon is by far my fav. I play the sims as well and animal crossing. If there's anything else you guys want to know, just ask me.
D'awwh! Pokemon is my favorite as well! I need to play Animal Crossing :sweat; I am behind the times lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:17 pm
Riimmy

Hey everyone! I'm Allie. I'm a recent college grad working full time.
                I have have 11 year old Norwegian forest (my mother's cat) and my 5 month old kitten Miley whose calico dsh. She's the most playful kitten I have had whose always going going going until she can't go anymore (or no one's home to play with her).
Unf Calicos are so pretty heart A Forest cat too? emotion_kirakira do they get along? lol. I admire people who can do college and working! I know I couldn't handle it sweatdrop  

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100

Maddy-Mazey
Captain

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:22 pm
XNinaMaeX
Hello there, my name is Nina, I'm 19, I enjoy many things and I like to talk about random stuff, I love cats, and I have a cat named Simon : D
Welcome! c: Random stuff always rules heart  
♡~Everybody Wants to be a Cat!~♡

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces