Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
July 2014 Breedings - Winners pg. 15-16 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:58 pm
Username: Thalea

2 Edited Tickets

1: Anaon Nox x Coop Amores

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes! :}
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yeppers! :}

Unedited?: No

Entry Code:
Anaon Nox ( Thalea ) x Coop Amores (Thalea )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Wingless
pregnant stage: I want one

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?:N/A
Teepees: [x]

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both
---Lifemate?: No

RP Approved?: Yes!

Low Luck?: No

Same Breed Variants: Yes
---Templates to Avoid: Long Hair Template (both mane and tail), Medium mane, crimped template (tail and mane).

Throwbacks?: Yes please!
---Link to previous Generations: Mother: Lumriel
Father: Nightmare

Grandparents: Alexiel and Fearthainn

Great Grandparents: Bella Swan and Callan Mactaíl

2: Ëala Liantë x Ungwe Nique

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes please!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Ëala Liantë ( Nyx Queen of Darkness ) x Ungwe Nique ( Thalea )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A
Teepees: Thalea x Nyx

Link to Breeding Agreement: [ X ]
---Lifemate?: Yes

RP Approved?: No

1. 1st try

Same Breed Variants: Sure
---Templates to Avoid: N/A

Throwbacks?: Sure!
---Link to previous Generations: N/A

Short Summary of their plotline:
On a journey to find surviving members of the Frosted Spiders and to also find a new place in Kawanii where they can create a new herd.

What are their parents' personalities?
Mother: She is very devout and ruled by her faith. The death of her herd and her mentor leads her to believe that this is a test of faith given by the Great Spider Goddess. When the answers come, she will find herself having to reevaluate what she already knew and will become shocked by the truth. Ëala is a kind soul, and follows her priestess path with enthusiasm.

Father:
Ungwe Nique is as cold as the frosty snow covered mountains of his homeland; his heart a frozen muscle that he believes will only hinder him in interpersonal relationships. As years passed, the stallion has added layers of ice to the one organ that would allow him to feel, to love. He did this because he knew he could not handle the pain of another heartbreak when someone he loved abandoning him again. He has many internal and emotional scars; friends are a bitter word to the stallion, he does not allow anyone to become close enough to even be considered a friend. His only true friend is the stuffed bat that rests upon his rump, it is his precious treasure.

In his frigidness, Ungwe appears to be aloof and uninterested in the lives of others; he cannot get himself to care for they will only betray him in the end. He is haughty in his attitude and has illusions of grandeur, and at times he is able to convince himself that he had accomplished great feats in his life. Of all the great exploits of his lies, he works alone, for he believes forming attachments to any living creature is a useless task to Ungwe and considers himself to be above friends.

Deep down, lying dormant beneath his frosty exterior, is a stallion who is desperately alone and looking for a friend, for someone to love him and melt his frozen tundra of a heart. This stallion wants to have companionship and conversations with other living creatures. All these secrets are only known by one, and the stuffed bat cannot and will not tell, the best keeper of secrets.

He holds within him a deep guilt for being the one to cause the destruction of his herd and he wishes to rectify his mistakes by searching for Frosted Spider survivors and creating his own herd. His frosty exterior has begun to melt as he begins to take responsibility for his actions and the pain he has kept locked up deep inside.

Do the parents have professions?
Mother: Priestess
Father: Herd Leader

Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance: [x] – This is not an rp, this is the story of Ungwe and how he brought the destruction of the Herd and ended up in Kawani.

[x] – Ëala coming into Kawani after the death of her mentor. She encounters another soquili who informs her about dark creatures, which were behind the attack on the Frosted Spider Herd.

What are their family dynamics? It will just be Ungwe and Ëala to take care of the children. The rest of their herd was destroyed by a pack of purewalkers when Ungwe and Ëala were just foals. Ëala survived for she was sequestered away in an ice cave learning the ways of the Great Spider Goddess. Ungwe survived for he had been banished for killing the daughter of the Spider Goddess. Together the two of them are searching for other herd members who might have survived, so the family would be traveling quite a bit.

Traditions: When a Frosted Spider comes of age, they are presented with a spider themed accessory. This item shows the world that they understand their heritage and they are willing to help the herd survive. Ungwe never received his from his parents, but was gifted a silver web necklace from his adopted mother. When Ëala completed her training as a priestess, she was gifted the blue spider clasp that is worn around her left front leg.

Herd/Family Culture: Currently the herd is only the two of them, but they follow the traditions of the previous Frosted Spider Herd. Coming of age ceremonies are still practiced and have been discussed with the possibility of children. Spiders are treated with respect and reverence in the herd, they are not to be feared but appreciated for their skill with the web.

Religious Beliefs: Ëala is the very religious one, she believes in the Great Spider Goddess, who’s avatar on the earth was the adopted mother of Ungwe. The Spider Goddess is seen as a figure who can control the past, present and future, by a simple weaving of her web. Each individual has a part on the great web of life of the Great Spider Mother and connected to each other individual by an invisible thread.

3: Nakita x Cyrus Monrey

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes!
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure! :}

Entry Code:
Nakita (Thalea) x Cyrus Monrey (Laroawan)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I have one already

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees:
Laroawan
Thalea

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid:

---Link to previous Generations:
Nakita:
Mother: Anya
Father: Wystan
Grandparents: Isabliss and Winston
Cyrus:
Mother: Windsor
Father: Julius Monrey

4: Carolina x Háidēs

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Yes
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Carolina ( Shikon Miko ) x Háidēs ( Thalea )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT Nekkid | Markings
pregnant stage: I have one already—I have the cert, but I would love an uncert :}

Father:
User Image
UNCERT
Teepees: Thalea
Shikon Miko

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid:

5: Guinevere x Lafiel

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Yes

Entry Code:
Guinevere ( Thalea ) x Lafiel ( XBlind-DarknessX )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Blind x Thalea

1. 1st try

Same Breed Variants: No
---Templates to Avoid:

Throwbacks?: Yes Please

These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:01 pm
Ryuukishin
Kirowyn Love

Is this the agreement you were referring to? If so, it looks like you've got all breeding rights, so you're good to go!

Depawsit

Hello! I was a bit confused; are both you and Tara sharing rights for Fayette this time around?

Insane Butterfly

Hello! Your co-own link for Charlotte x Devicius appears to be broken; is it this one?
Oh! Yes that's it! I'm sorry to make you do extra work!  

Insane Butterfly

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:23 pm
Depawsit
No, sorry! I just had someone else help me with it! Sorry Ryuu, i'm newish to the whole Soq breeding ^^;

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Tara is Fayette's other owner, but I am the only one receiving a basket this time.

Ryuukishin

Oh, don't worry about it! Nothing's wrong and no posts have to be edited; I saw Tara's name was listed beside the co-ownership agreement and I didn't want to misinterpret it. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly, and sorry for worrying you!

Insane Butterfly

It was no problem at all -- especially with the help of Google! :D Thank you for your quick confirmation!

ladyfirefox89

Hello, LFF! I read your co-ownership agreement for Anguis and I wanted to make sure: in his breeding with Midday Saffron, you're the only one with rights, correct? And in the chance of a third basket, Summ will be ineligible to get one?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm
Ryuukishin

ladyfirefox89

Hello, LFF! I read your co-ownership agreement for Anguis and I wanted to make sure: in his breeding with Midday Saffron, you're the only one with rights, correct? And in the chance of a third basket, Summ will be ineligible to get one?
Actually, the way we worked it out is that Summ has the option to co-own with me nwn. And in the chance there are three baskes and the other owner doesnt mind, than Summ has the option to own the third basket nwn.

So long story short, no, Summ is not barred from this breeding lD.

Do I need to reword the agreement? I haven't looked at it in a while >3>.  

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:33 pm
ButtPuppetry

Hello! :D Where did you want your two tickets to go? From what you have so far (and I'm unsure if you plan on editing in any more), it looks like you'd want one of the two below:

[b]Username:[/b] ButtPuppetry

[align=center][size=18][color=orange][b]2 Edited Tickets[/b][/color][/size][/align]

[b]Username:[/b] ButtPuppetry

[align=center][size=18][color=deepskyblue][b]1 Edited Ticket, 1 Unedited Ticket[/b][/color][/size][/align]

Please repost your form with the applicable header so I can make sure you add you correctly. Thank you so much!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:37 pm
ladyfirefox89
Ryuukishin

ladyfirefox89

Actually, the way we worked it out is that Summ has the option to co-own with me nwn. And in the chance there are three baskes and the other owner doesnt mind, than Summ has the option to own the third basket nwn.

So long story short, no, Summ is not barred from this breeding lD.

Do I need to reword the agreement? I haven't looked at it in a while >3>.

Unfortunately, we don't allow breeding rights to be conditional like that; either Summ will be considered part of the breeding or she won't be.

If she's considered part of the breeding, then her name will have to be edited in, and if the couple wins, it'll count against both of your two-max limit. If not, then she'll be unable to get a basket from the breeding.

With that in mind, please let me know your decision once it's made. Thank you!

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:56 pm
Username: Surf for Love

1 Edited Ticket, 1 Unedited Ticket

((I think I'm doing this right if not let me know. I'm going to add a few more pairs as the owners give the ok for... <3 o.o I think that's ok? ))

Unedited?: Yes
Threnah x Harper

Threnah (Looneytaz82 & [strike]Pinkidog[/strike]) x Harper (S u r f for L o v e)

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: If you want?
If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Well yeah... haha.

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother:Threnah| Looneytaz82 & Pinkidog
User ImageUNCERT

Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Harper | S u r f for L o v e
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?:Threnah: Pinkdog is NOT getting a basket (X)

Lifemate?: No

Number of attempts:

[3] 1st, 2nd, 3rd

Link to Breeding Agreement: this is zee agreement of which agreeableness has been agreed upon hereon this day of agreeing because it is so agreeable.... emotion_awesome yeah I just did that...

Same Breed Variants: (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
Yes?Templates to Avoid: Anything where hair fully covers eyes. I like eye's showing.

Teepees: Taz's Teepee, Surfs

Throwbacks?: YES! =D Always!
Link to previous Generations:

Assume all my listings follow the correct coding I have in the first one... >.> As in my answers are the same for all of them <3

Amor LocHeart (S u r f for L o v e) x Rephaim (Nymphalidae)

Amor LocHeart x Rephaim

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Amor LocHeart (S u r f For L o v e)
User Image UNCERT
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Rephaim (Nymphalidae)
User ImageUNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A.

Lifemate?: Yes.

Low Luck?: No.

Link to Breeding Agreement: Click This Way!
Teepees: Nymphalidae | S u r f For L o v e
Throwbacks?: Yes.
Link to previous Generations:
Rephaim's Family
Parents: Xaviera x Jericho
Paternal Grandparents: Belle x Zhuri

Unedited No Amayo's tail in some form would be fun to have spread
Taja (~Kiana_Nala~) x Amayo (S u r f for L o v e

Amayo x Taja

Name, image, and owner(s) of mother: Taja| ~Kiana_Nala~
User Image [ Uncert ]
Name, image, and owner(s) of father: Amayo| S u r f for L o v e
User Image [ Uncert ]
Co Ownership?:No
Teepees: Kianas, Surfs
RPed couple?: No
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to previous Generations:Taja's Father (Duncan)
Taja's Mother (Niele)
Amayo's Father
Amayo's Mother

Same Breed Variants: (Allows colorists to use templated wings/tails/horns other than the ones the parents have.)
Yes?Templates to Avoid: Anything where hair fully covers eyes. I like eye's showing.

Lifemate?:No
Link to Breeding Agreement: Link
Preferred colorist(s): Whoever, Y'all are all awesome!

I will work on updating all of my code to match the new one... sorry it's not perfectly up to date  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:58 pm
Username: Uta

2 Edited Tickets

1: Amaya x Shyam

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: N/A

Entry Code:
Amaya (Kyaishi) ) x Shyam (Uta)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: No thanks

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Uta & Kyaishi

RP Approved?: Yes

1. list of attempts

Same Breed Variants: Yes

Throwbacks?: No Thanks

2: Azshara x Syph Forcas

Entry Code:
Azshara ( Uta ) x Sylph Forcas ( Epine de Rose )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Uta Epine

RP Approved?: Nope

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: Nah

3: Ilithyia x Armageddon

Entry Code:
Ilithyia ( Uta ) x Armageddon ( Miss Cherie )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Uta & Miss Cherie

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: No short templated manes

Throwbacks?: No

4: Sayerauho x Kunal

Entry Code:
Sayerauho ( Uta ) x Kunal ( Sabin Duvert )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Sabin & Uta

1. list of attempts

Throwbacks?: Nope

5: Iie Namae x Chandar

Entry Code:
Iie Namae ( Hanging Gallow ) x Chandar ( Uta )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: N/A -- **Shows Ronso as a co-owner, but that was nullified years ago. Do not have an updated cert. Co-Own Nullification

Teepees: Uta & HG

1. list of attempts

Uta

Shy Mage

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:03 pm
S u r f For L o v e

What you have looks fine. ^^ I would only ask that you edit this to the top of each form so that we're clear on who falls under what category:

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, they'll fall under your Unedited ticket; if no, they'll fall under your Edited ticket.)

Additionally, it looks like you're using the old form! It has all the information we need so we don't require people to update it, especially since colorists used to make their own forms in the past. However, if you wanted to change it, the form in the first page is our brand new uniform form, which means we'll do our best to make sure that is the only form we use from here on out. It has some nifty new features as well, such as asking if you're fine with a Livestream, confirming whether you need a pregnant mare image, and allowing you to control if colorists can use breed variants.

Again, updating forms is not required, but it's there if you choose to do so.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:06 pm
Ryuukishin
S u r f For L o v e

What you have looks fine. ^^ I would only ask that you edit this to the top of each form so that we're clear on who falls under what category:

[b]Unedited?:[/b] Yes/No (If yes, they'll fall under your Unedited ticket; if no, they'll fall under your Edited ticket.)

Additionally, it looks like you're using the old form! It has all the information we need so we don't require people to update it, especially since colorists used to make their own forms in the past. However, if you wanted to change it, the form in the first page is our brand new uniform form, which means we'll do our best to make sure that is the only form we use from here on out. It has some nifty new features as well, such as asking if you're fine with a Livestream, confirming whether you need a pregnant mare image, and allowing you to control if colorists can use breed variants.

Again, updating forms is not required, but it's there if you choose to do so.

Thank you!

xd
I will be happy to add that... I was trying to figure out which would fit better... o.o I mean harper has obviously an edited tail and horn but that's it... o.o I think I'll do unedited on that. and yes! I full intend to start using that new breeding forum I just have to update it all xd should be able to do that in a few.  

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:07 pm
Username: Miss Cherie

2 Edited Tickets

1: Dark Side x Sanguine

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Entry Line: Dark Side (Kyrieko) x Sanguine (Miss Cherie)

Dark Side (Kyrieko) x Sanguine (Miss Cherie)

Image of mother:
User Image [ Uncert ]

Image of father:
User Image [ Uncert ] // Wingless uncert

Lifemate?: No
Co Ownership?: No
Teepees: Kyrie’s Teepee Miss Cherie’s Teepee
Link to previous Generations: Sanguine:
Mother, Grandmother, Grandfather
Father, Grandfather,Grandmother, Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather
Link to Breeding Agreement: Here~

---Templates to Avoid: None

2: Ilithyia x Armageddon

Entry Code:
Ilithyia ( Uta ) x Armageddon ( Miss Cherie )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Uta & Miss Cherie

1. list of attempts

---Templates to Avoid: No short templated manes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:10 pm
S u r f For L o v e
xd
I will be happy to add that... I was trying to figure out which would fit better... o.o I mean harper has obviously an edited tail and horn but that's it... o.o I think I'll do unedited on that. and yes! I full intend to start using that new breeding forum I just have to update it all xd should be able to do that in a few.

You can go with both if you wanted! ^^ However, it would mean they would take up 2/5 of your couple slots rather than 1/5, and you would have to have their forms put in twice (one with "Yes" in the Unedited? section and the other one with "No"). Leaving the pair as Unedited is fine, too.

Awesome, all righty! :D Take your time, and thank you for the quick response!

Edit: Oh! I forgot to mention this, but in general I give detailed checks when I'm making the list and do only cursory checks afterward. If you want me to look over your post when you're done with all your edits, feel free to quote me! ^^

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

wikdz

Shy Vampire

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 pm
Username: wikdz

2 Edited Tickets

1: Bellethelia Nesrine x Maverik

---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?:

Entry Code:
Bellethelia Nesrine ( Leez0rz ) x Maverik ( wikdz )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: N/A

---Templates to Avoid:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:42 pm
Username: Yayoi

2 Unedited Tickets

1: Damselfly x Dragonfly

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: No thanks~

Entry Code:
Damselfly ( Yayoi ) x Dragonfly ( Yayoi )

Mother:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
UNCERT

Father:
UNCERT
Teepees: Mine

Link to Breeding Agreement: I own both

RP Approved?: I suppose not.

Same Breed Variants: Sure why not.

Throwbacks?: If you wanna toss in mystery traits feel free.

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:38 pm
Username: Lunarflowermaiden

1 Edited Ticket, 1 Unedited Ticket

1: Serra x Orpheo

Entry Code:
Serra (xNephilim Queen) x Orpheo (Lunarflowermaiden)

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Father:
User Image
UNCERT (optional: Nekkid | Markings | Feral (purewalker only) )

Teepees: Lunarflowermaiden (xNephilim Queen does not have a teepee)

Low Luck?: Yes

1. list of attempts

1. (Agneza April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21268905
2. (Nerpin April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21387525
3. (Jul April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21410135
4. (Bee April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21416363
5. (Ririka May) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21482095
6. (Juls May) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21549883
7. (Ririka June) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21651307
8. (Agneza August) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=21914645
9. (Ririka September) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22120971
10. (Twisted Tunnel) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22204911
11. (Mindsend February) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22630877
12. (Mindsend April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22801255
13. (Gallow April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22823517
14. (Agneza May) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22893207
15. (Tiki Tunnel) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23163056
16. (Twisted Tunnel 2012) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23347983
17. (Twisted Tunnel 2012 2) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23371299
18. (Twisted Tunnel 2012 3) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23370691
19. (Twisted Tunnel 2012 4) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23371625
20. (DD November) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23460457
21. (Agneza January) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23537163
22. (DD February) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23613087
23. (Cupid Febuary) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23615313
24. (Riri Low Luck February) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23654537
25. (DD April) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23750489
26. (DD June) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23836311
27. (Mindsend June) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23857741
28. (Heart July) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23891063&page=1
29. (Agneza July) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23915371&page=3
30. (Ririka October/November) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24093203&page=1
31. (Ririka December) http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24139325&page=1
(Sorry I don't know how that coding works)

2: Rain Curl x Ardin

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure
---If yes, can it be before the mare’s belly/the baskets are even dropped?: Preferably after the baskets are dropped

Entry Code:
Rain Curl ( Rita Zyon ) x Ardin ( Lunarflowermaiden )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one please

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: Rita Zyon Lunarflowermaiden

Low Luck?: Not yet

Same Breed Variants: N/A

Throwbacks?: Yes please
---Link to previous Generations:
Ardin: Mother Father

3: Aleutian Ballad x Astraeus

Entry Code:
Aleutian Ballad ( She-Ra of Etheria ) x Astraeus (Lunarflowermaiden )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT

Father:
User Image
UNCERT

Teepees: She-Ra's Teepee Lunar's Teepee

---Templates to Avoid: Any of the shorter hairstyles.

4: Ianthe x Hippocampus

Is it ok to livestream the breeding?: Sure!

Entry Code:
Ianthe ( Lunarflowermaiden ) x Hippocampus ( ~Twilight...Angel~ )

Mother:
User Image
UNCERT
pregnant stage: I want one (we believe that Hippocampus would be the one to get it, since they are both Seathie)

Father:
UNCERT

Co Ownership?: Hippocampus' Agreement - Only ~Twilight...Angel~ gets a basket
Teepees: ~Twilight...Angel~ & Lunarflowermaiden

Same Breed Variants: Any!
Throwbacks?: Sure!

Breeding Thickets