Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:14 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian said."Your mother had power over nature. She always loved to play in the garden when she was young. So she focused on controlling nature. Not to say she didn't have power to defend herself but mainly she focused on using her magic to keep the world looking beautiful."Damian said the word with a bit of loathing."Other than that her powers could help people. Your mother would always seem concerned for people. So she would try her hardest to help people who needed it."

Marius sat there in silence just listening to the conversation between the two.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and nodded,"Explains why she supported me helping others and work with animals and all.", she said, more to herself then either of the guys. Now she looked up to Damian and down, only to sigh,"So, how do I put my wings back up?", she asked him in a shy voice.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"To put your wings back up you need to concentrate on them. Focus on your wings and eventually it will become like a tattoo on your back. It's just that easy. It's a bit easier for me though because I don't have actual wings and I just conjure my wings of shadow."Damian then summoned forth his wings. They were black raven wings and were made entirely of shadow."See what I mean."The shadow wings fluttered a bit before they rested.

Marius wasn't sure what to say."I feel overwhelmed here. I knew magical creatures and people existed but I never thought that I would meet people like that."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to Damian only to nod seeing his wings were of shadows. Now she reached over and patted Marius on the shoulder. "I am taking this better then I thought myself.", she explained to him. Only to sit down and focused on her wings which managed to slip into her back. Now she winced but rotated her shoulders a bit.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian saw Awella wince and rotate her shoulders."It'll hurt less and less the more you get used to summoning your wings."Damian's wings dissipated. Then he said."Awella come find me when you want to learn more about magic."He then disappeared and then reappeared back in the crows nest.

Marius watched Damian disappear and then looked at Awella."So Awella will you be alright. That would be a lot to take in in such a short time."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:15 pm
Awella Hawk

She heard Damian and just nodded again. Now she moved to the bed and laid on her stomach only to sigh. "Yeah, I think I'll be fine... I may just think this is a dream if I go to sleep.", she told him with a tired smile. In a weird way she opened up to him more then she was to Damian, despite the vampire knowing her Mother and her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:24 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled gently."Well no one would blame you if you wanted it to be a dream. As I said this would be a lot to take in."He then placed a hand on her shoulder."Why don't you stay here and rest. I'll come back later after I finish the tour and we rest for the day. Unless you want some time alone then I'll head down below and you can stay in my cabin."Marius then got up and started to head to the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:39 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and gave him a small smile. Now she adjusted herself and looked at him. "When you're done with that tour, you could come back. I maybe awake... That's if you would like to talk a bit, cause I don't know if I'll be able to sleep, yet.", she said, as her lips kept the happy smile.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled at Awella and nodded."I'll be back later then."Marius went to Davy Jones and continued the tour of his ship. After that was finished he worked a bit more and then returned to his cabin. He went and sat down in the chair he had placed there the day before and said to Awella."So what do you want to talk about."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 pm
Awella Hawk

As Marius left she watched him, only to doze off. From time to time, she woke up and fell asleep. Finally a good while before Marius came in she laid on her stomach and thought over her thoughts. When Marius came in she yawned and looked at him. When he asked what to talk about, she thought it over and raised an eyebrow. "Hmmm.", she said, it was clears he was unsure talk of, she wanted to avoid anything to personal. "How about, the things you've seen.", she said, as she was curious about him.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shrugged."I have been to a few places of interest. I have been to England, France, some countries up north and other places. Overall there haven't been many places that I thought were overly amazing. I have seen some mythical sea creatures from afar. I also once saw a sea serpent. Thankfully we hadn't angered it. We quickly got away from it because it was bigger than the ship. What about you. Have you seen anything interesting."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:22 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and nodded. "I have never seen many things. I remember the country side when my Father was alive. I think I saw a centaur once before when I was in a valley and away from my parents... Of course that was a while before my Father vanished.", she told him, in a happy but then sad voice. As her memories were mostly untouched from time.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius heard Awella's tone of voice."I'm sorry Awella. I didn't mean to bring up a sore subject. Why don't we talk about another subject."Marius then thought over questions that he could ask."What places would you want to visit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She rubbed her eyes a bit and let out a sigh. "I never thought of them really... I have wanted to find my Father for most of my life after he vanished... My thoughts more on my family-to-be, my Mother and Father not me... So, no I don't know many places I would like to travel...", she said. It was like her own life was a sore subject. Now the skin on her back moved a bit like the wings tried to get out. Lowering her head, she firmly bit her arm to keep her wings from basically ripping out. After a moment her skin stopped moving, she pulled back from biting her arm to see no blood just teeth marks. Laying there she let out a shaky breath and sat up slowly, as her back muscles were tense.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius saw Awella trying to keep her wings from bursting out. Marius felt sorry for her and what she has to deal with so after she sat up Marius sat next to her and started to gently massage her back.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff