Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Holiday Doors: The More You Know! (OVER pg.11!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:34 pm
The second her mind gained consciousness, Olivia was sitting upright with her hands firmly holding onto the edge of her desk. Those blue eyes of her were glancing about, confused as it took in the sights of the classroom, what she had left before waking up in a place that was nice and cold with walls that looked like some sort of food. Before waking up again here. Huh.

Miss Selene seemed very sad about the current going ons it seemed, and perhaps even more confused than her; asking them questions and unsure what one of the other ghouls was explaining to her. "I'm fine." She replied in a soft tone and then fell silent to listen to the other students explain what they had encountered and clear up the air.

- - - - - - - -

Maple just sort of kept her face down upon the desk when she finally woke up. Her cheeks flushed red, both from the pressure of being pressed against the flat surface of the wooden attachment but also from .. just remembering all that that had happened.

The witch turned her head slightly, giving her cheek some relief and propping her forehead against it instead as well as she could manage with the base of her horns. She could say she wasn't hurt, for sure, that she didn't need any medical attention of any kind but she remained quiet, flustered as it was.

And was very glad that someone was inquiring about homework, as she didn't have the mind to do that at the moment.

sn: chirigami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:48 pm
Frost's arrival back was met with him standing up from his desk FAR too quickly, knocking chair back as red eyes were wide, ears alert, tail fur on end and claws extended. The ghost looked ready to fight or to at the very least run in the event if had to. However, seeing as how no, he was back at school, safe, as were the other students.

On top of that, apparently yes, it had been the teacher's fault. She'd trusted her supplier and not thought to test the products being given. That grated on Frost- Mostly, because the students he was with had apparently never been on an excursion before. This was hardly a safe nor very legal excision.

"Miss Selene." Frost walked over to her, growling and bristling. Sniffles and sobbing would not solve problems. Actions would. She should not be crying over what had happened but rather working towards preventing this again.
"I do not know who gave you the candies that prompted the travel as they did but I will say I am very... disappointed." He stared at her.

"I disagree with my fellows on premise-It is ultimately your job to see that materials are safe, words of others or not, they should have been tested and authenticated by you before reaching us. We were lucky perhaps to not have come to any harm, not to have suffered any poisonings." Frost huffed, "However you are one I doubt would have ill intent upon us-If you need help tracking down the one who ultimately is selling illegal goods-untreated goods, I would be happy to assist you. I am quite skilled in tracking and hunting." His own arrogance was shining through, the signs of puberty not yet fully bypassed just yet. "I would not wish an investigation into your ability to provide this school with a proper education called into question over one incident. Plus, if the one who sold you the candies mislead you, it is likely they have done the same to others as well."

He was still bristling. "It leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, this incident."

Nio love

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:05 pm
Akubi came to in the classroom and it was possibly around the time when chaos seemed to be occurring. Sniffling and apologetic teacher, bristling student. Things were going on that made Akubi flatten his ears against his head a bit as he stretched out his arms, "Yes, scolding a professor while she already feels guilt makes a world of difference..." he mused quietly.

He just remained seated.

"For her I am sure it is a learning experience to not trust everyone when they claim something is safe as well to test them before hand." Akubi said quietly - not quite defending the teacher but not quite condemning her to incompetence either. The catboil just didn't really feel like seeing what could happen because someone prodded the already cornered and upset professor, it was something akin to prodding a nest of angry insects.

SN: Pales
iStoleYurVamps
SORRY AKUBI HAS OPINIONS.

Nio Love
DON'T HURT ME.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:14 pm
"....................." Frost's head turned to the one he assumed was addressing him, ready to make some remark about responsibilities and how emotions should not alter facts but that was all out the window when the wolfos noticed a thing.

A thing that was cat.

Cat.

Cat student.

Cat.
Cat cat.
Cat.

"Cat."

His red eyes might have widened and focused on the student in question because now? Now he wasn't sure what to do. Cat chase? Smell cat? Cat near. Cat far. Cats in the school, where ever you are.

Pales
OPINIONS- to bad he is cat b/c cats

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:27 pm
Akubi did not enjoy the way he was being stared at. The catboil sort of slowly slunk down to hide under his desk.

Maybe he won't be seen.

Maybe ... Though a rational part of Akubi knew better. He was noticed whether he wanted sempai to notice him or not.

"Yes, astute observation. I am cat."

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:29 pm
A lengthy, high-pitched giggle bubbled up from the golem as the Cheshire Cat licked its cheek, which lasted appreciatively throughout the entire length of the poem. She curled inward to tuck his head under her chin, one arm wrapped protectively around him, and scratched under his chin with one gentle claw.

"I would be your Jabberwock if I could, Cat, but alas, I cannot." She sighed, words kept at a volume that was barely louder than a whisper. "I may look like a Jabberwock now, and I would gladly give you claim to this golem form if it were not deceitful of me. The monster that I really am is more similar to she that you saw while we slept: Mimsy, you may recall. I am happy to share claim of my own Jabberwock, however! His name is Svensyl, and he already likes you very much!"

She wished that they could truly meet, among Svensyl's pleas for her to accommodate that desire. That would mean bringing the Cat back to Deus Ex, and that would surely not end well for him. As she worked through their options, she overheard one student's complaints to their instructor, and was jarred out of her theorycrafting in horror, a scandalized look crossing the golem's face as it turned towards him.

"Was it necessary to voice your disapproval? No! Never! Not once! She is your academic superior! Your priority is all ruined and upside-down, and should be last-to-first, and the first should be not-at-all," she corrected, matter-of-fact. With a snort of her own disapproval, she shook her head and put it atop Carlos' again, refusing to pay any further attention to their classmate.

phantompanther13
iStoleYurVamps
Nio Love

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:49 pm
Frost just slowly lowered his line of sight to follow Akubi's slinking.

"Yes."

Frost kept staring. Wondering if cat was going to run. If it would be chase or just not chase. He sniffed towards the demon's general direction. He hadn't even heard whatever was being said to him, far to busy sniffing towards the demon cat, tail swaying back and forth, snow and ice falling from to the floor and vanishing.

Then-
Ears swiveled. "Second cat." He smelled it. Smelled another cat. More cats? Cats in class. Cat is now cats.

Red eyes looked until they found Carlos, bending to look directly at the other student.

"Second cat."

Cat cats.

Cats.

phantompanther13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:57 pm
Ignatius personally couldn't care less whether it was the professor's responsibility or not that they got sent to strange worlds due to the fact they ate candy which was clearly possessed or made wrong.

No, he was too busy mourning the fact he would never get to have the bubbly he was being offered.

If he never got offered the bubbly, then he could not have attempted to execute his idea.

And if he couldn't execute his idea, then he had wasted all of his ability to concentrate on something that didn't pan out at all. What a bummer. That just proved the fact that Ignatius shouldn't bother making any of these plans. They didn't work out anyway. Though that trip had been fun. There was a lot of celebration and people and noise and he loved it. Though getting thrown into jail even though he tried to separate himself stunk... Ignatius needed to work on singling himself out better. Wait, no, moving himself away better... blending better? He didn't know but he needed to work on it or something.

He picked up his bunny and looked at it curiously. Why wasn't he allowed to eat it? Maybe he should try eating it anyway... Maybe it would send him to another world again! ... Then again he didn't really want to go to Easter Town. That sounded boring. Not at all like Independence Town where things were exciting. He needed excitement and celebration and dancing and music and why wasn't there a festival going on in Halloween every day? He was certain so many races could find something to celebrate for every day of Twelve Octobers!

======================

Cearney groaned, lifting himself up off the ground with a grunt.

That was terrible. Stupid monster. She clearly didn't know better. Damn monsters not using their brains when it came to designing things. Class plans seemed to be included in the things that non-demons were not particularly good at, considering she thought the chocolates were fine and ended up sending them to foreign worlds. St. Patrick's Land was not where he belonged.

Of course, now he truly knew the extent of how ridiculous the leprechauns of the St. Patrick's Town were: excessively so. The amount of green was enough to make his eyes bleed, despite the fact that they had sheens of green within them themselves. The amount of clovers that looked downright impossible was beyond believing--the clover fields looked like they belonged to someone's fairy tales moreso than an actual place. And then there were the rainbows. The rainbows that littered the sky.

Forget the fascination with double rainbows, that was an ... hundredth rainbow.

Was there even a term for that?

Some people were consoling the professor and others seemed to be scolding her, which seemed outright strange considering this was an academy. As much as he thought that the monster was clearly the reason why this had happened, actively scolding her just seemed to be a way to get oneself in trouble, which wasn't exactly that Cearney wanted to do--

Of course, that seemed to have been derailed by the wolf ghost getting distracted by the cat demons.

======================

In one moment, Serafina was questing the existence of a flickering ghoul who didn't at all seem to be very Halloween once-so-ever. Seriously, why was she so concerned about smallpox being a bad thing?

In the next, Serafina found herself on the floor, back in the classroom she had been in in the first place. Apparently that nonsense was over. Where was that ghoul, though? Serafina pulled herself up, looking around for signs of the flickering ghoul so she could go accost her with some level of questioning for the fact that nothing she was saying made any sense to her or the horseman or anyone else once-so-ever.

But there was no ghoul to be found.

Serafina hrrumphed, settling back in her seat to watch the rest of the class and listen for her homework--because if she was going to get it anyway, she might-as-well make sure she actually did it.

Of course, watching the rest of the class was turning out to be very interesting. Frost, in particular, was amusing. Serafina was not aware that his attention on cats was as intense as it was. She supposed it made sense, considering that he was a wolf, but Serafina had always thought he seemed very even and focused. This seemed to be showing the opposite. Of course, the concentration still seemed to be there.

Professor Selene seemed rather distraught by all of this. It wasn't so bad to go to other worlds, though. While Serafina was not sure their trip to Thanksgiving Town was as full as it could have been, she was fairly certain she would like to stop by there again.

That food had smelled really good.

sn: seiana

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:03 pm
Oh sleep was just wonderful. Hadiyya clung to the veil of sleep as long as possible before their teacher's voice began to truly penetrate. With a soft groan the djinn brought her hands up to press the heels of her palms against her still closed eyes. Of course, in waking, the dream came back. If it was indeed a dream. Also the fact that she was not in her room, nor Marosa's, but on the floor in a classroom.

Another groan, but this time she pushed herself up into a sitting position, albeit reluctantly. A yawn forced it's way past full lips, and at it's climax, arms stretched up and reaching, she slid to the side until her shoulder rested against her boilfriend's side. "I propose we take a nap after this," she murmured up to him softly, cheek rubbing into his arm.

kanth

---------------------------------

Seiji had not really done much in his time as an elf. He'd stood there, in the cold, and puzzled over what the big deal was.

Now, back in the classroom, he stared bleary-eyed towards the professor, mutely waiting for whatever came next.

---------------------------------

Jory was really just thankful not to be a rabbit anymore.

He hadn't a clue what had been happening before they'd all woken back up, but it had sounded like trouble.

Tail around around his knees, the afanc huddled in his seat and waited for class to be over. He didn't mind learning, but being thrust into other worlds without prior knowledge was quite unsettling.

SN: Beejoux  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:12 pm
As someone who maintained a belief that she was one of the most valuable people in current existence, Mimsy did not like to be ignored when she was making a point. There were few things that she hated more than that, but an attempt to touch or take or generally something that was hers was one of them.

"Keep your distance. Touch the Cat and off with your hand," she hissed, forked tongue flickering out like a snake's.

She hugged Carlos tighter, but not quite enough to be uncomfortably tight (yet).

iStoleYurVamps
phantompanther13

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

phantompanther13

Dangerous Flame

14,900 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:24 pm
Mimsy was not a Jabberwock? But she had one? Carlos did not understand, but at least now he understood that his Mimsy was indeed a ghoul. He really didn't understand how it all worked, but she mentioned Svensyl, another Jabberwock or rather her Jabberwock, who liked him.

He still thought the poem suited her. He thought still trying to think up a good riddle for her.

All Mimsy indeed.

He loved her name, her true name.

"What is like a Jabberwock, with it's head turned to the clock? A hissing and spitting, but has quiet a walk similar to those who roam in the sun? A word here a twist there, an illusion but one. Two. Two is the truth. But still they are one." he mummered to himself. That sounded good. He liked the way it rolled with rhyme but not. Would his Mimsy like the riddle? She probably wouldn't use it as a proper introduction though, a secret was a secret. Still she should have a proper introduction. Even if only among friends.

Wait what? Cat? he looked up and at Frost, eyes confused. Mimsy was being protective and holding him oddly tight. Was that a dog? did he really wag his tail when happy and not mad?

Carlos stared at Frost.

Nothing Yet

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 pm
"Another.. town.. and their.."

Selene was considering eating some of that candy herself, because that sounded intriguing.

"Oh! Oh.. a man, Mr. Accardi, Settimo Accardi, he came very highly recommended. Very highly! But alas, I suppose.. unless that candy really did send you all to.."

Selene looked like she was having a change of heart. Her eyebrows knitted in deep thought, as she reconsidered the situation. Cadence's kind words were met with a sweet, sad smile, but nonetheless - Selene would have to find that man and find out exactly what he'd sold her. Until then..

"Students!" Selene peeped up, climbing back to her feet and shooing them all gently back to their seats. "Yes, yes! Let us discuss homework now, shall we! Such wonderful possibilities this day has given us. I want to hear all about what you experienced. Every single detail! So this is your homework, listen very carefully and write it down!"

She scurried to the board, and began to write down the homework.

Homework: Write a 600 word essay
fully detailing your experiences while
under the effects of the candy

The OOC
Class is now officially over! Homework is to be posted here when complete, and yes, you can go over 600 words, but 600 is minimum for the assignment and you get +1 RP point for doing it!

Speaking of points! All of the Holiday Door RPs are now closed! If you achieved 600 points in those group specific threads, you get +1 point for them! You are not allowed to return to pad your posts, in those RPs.

For coming to this class, you received +2 points if you achieved 800 words total in both this thread + your door thread! You are allowed to continue to post in this thread if you haven't made your word count yet! RP with one another, discuss the homework, anything you desire! Do not post your actual homework here however, please post in the thread linked above!

Please remember to post your minipet SN if you haven't already! And thank you for coming to another class, hope you had fun!

Phiferwolf
Face Your Demons
Baneful
toshihiko two
moonkitsune
ol-j-man
Smerdle
Seiana_ZI
iloveyoudie
istoleyurvamps
Strawberri Stardust
Roxy_roxanna2
Kanth
Pales
Beejoux
chirigami
Nothing Yet
random artist
phantompanther13
Huni Pi
Meegane
]
Rikku Takanashi
shadica
andbeblue

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:44 pm
Frost was still staring at Carlos.

More accurately he was getting closer to Carlos, leaning in, red eyes watching the cat for any signs of twitching, flinching, fidgeting- fleeing.
Mimsy was still ignored.

Selene was ignored.

Pretty much all but the cat was ignored.

"....Cat speaks in strange ways- like old ones." He sniffed at Carlos, head tilting, resisting the urge to bat at Carlos.
He'd not stopped staring either. "You are not an old cat." He sniffed again. "Kitten cat."

phantompanther13
Nothing Yet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:03 pm
Minis SN: StrawberriStardust

Taika blinked awake slowly, feeling like she'd been drugged. Oh wait. She had been. Was this really what classes at Amityville were like? She sort of hoped not. Well, the trip to Thanksgiving Town had been fun, but some warning would have been nice...

But the sound of sniffling coming from the direction of the professor. Oh no! She felt awful for thinking somewhat badly of the teacher now, especially since she had no idea that the candies would do what they did. "It's not your fault," she echoed what other students had already assured her. "You should definitely have a talk with that guy. And Thanksgiving Town wasn't all that bad, I mean the clothes sucked, but the food tasted awesome! I never did learn exactly what they do to the turkeys, though...." Well, other than eat them.

Then Selene ushered them to their seats and Taika smiled a bit at Cadence before listening to what their homework would be. It didn't sound so hard. She smiled happily as she pulled her hat back on and eyed the chocolate bunny.

"Well, even if the class took an....unexpected turn, I had fun~" she said and giggled a bit.  

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:04 pm
Amarus was not terribly excited to do the homework. She'd have to figure out how to write an essay, because until now she'd never written one.

She supposed there was a first time for everything, and attending class came with a price. This time, that price was a 600 word essay and new memories of her time as a chubby creature with wings. She leaned her face against the desk and considered a tactic for getting away with the fact she had no idea what she should write.

Minis SN: Faceyourdemons

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces