Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
From the Shadows Eyes Watch Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:37 pm
Alice Silver

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
She heard the door open and looked over her shoulder best as she could. When she heard Austin's voice and felt him rub her neck. She started to relax,"Should I just call you 'stalker' at this rate?", she asked him, in a teasing tone. But she laid there under his touch only to shift from time to time.

Kishune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:48 pm
Austin/Prince

Prince smirked to her remark. 'This is too easy.' He thought than his hands massaged down her back to her sides, then back up stopping at her ribs, but continued massaging. He then leaned over her and laced his head right next to her ear. "Instead of stalker...how about lover?" He said seductively as he smirked then she suddenly had her breast groped roughly. But in a flash, he had disappeared from her room completely. If she went down stairs she find him laying on the couch asleep.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:51 pm
Alice Silver

She ended up falling out of the bed after the quick chest grope. Groaning she laid on the floor and growled before kicking her door shut. Then laid on her bed, later then sooner she fell asleep. It was about noon when she woke up. Though she did not want to wake up.

Kishune

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:15 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin woke up a little before the sun started to rise.He got up from the couch and stretched. He then headed to the window Prince threw the vampire out from. He saw and heard the vamps groaning in pain as they were piled on top of each other. one being riddled with knife holes and pinned to the ground by the same knife, and the one on top with it's throat slit opened and dead the neck down. Prince took over as the sun started to creep into the yard. He then pulled out the phone of the one that is pinned. He looked through the call log as he headed out to the back yard. He then chuckled as he thought about what he did to Alice. when he got to them the sun was just about to reach the vamps. He then called up the last number they called. a man answered with a electronically masked voice answered. "Hello..." He said and Prince smirked. "Yes, hello. You might know me. It's Prince..." He said as he talked on the phone. "I'm here to complain about your workers here. They tried to take my pray from me...Or at least use it to get to me." He said but the other end remained silent. "If you want me, then come after me. You'll get a quick death...maybe." He laughed a bit. "but try to use those I'm after...you'll get tortured like these two." He said then held the phone to the one that was able to speak. "Master! Master!...Please come and save use!" He Pleaded as the other one with his throat cut tried to do the same. "Please, Master! The sun almost has us...!" He said then the sun's rays started to hit their skin burning them like they were on fire. The yelled and screamed in pain. Prince then pulled one the steak knives from the guy and cut his throat and jammed it in it. He then put the phone to his ear again. "Do you get what I'm saying now...?" He asked with a smirk then the line went dead. Prince chuckled as he walked away from, leaving the vamps to burn to ash by the sun. When he reached the house Austin took over.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:24 pm
Alice Silver

She finally started to clean up her room. Now she wore guy pants with a sports bra. Finally a good while later she gone down stairs and looked around. Only to see no food was cooked. Now she started to cook scrambled eggs with bacon. She would wait on the toast.

Kishune

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:40 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin heard Alice come down stairs and went into the kitchen. Austin walked in and leaned against the threshold. He noticed what she was wearing. "Nice outfit. very...feminant." He said as he watched her make eggs. Prince was laughing inside his head. "Anyhow, any of that for me?" He asked as he looked at her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 4:54 pm
Alice Silver

She heard Austin and looked at him then rolled her eyes in annoyance, not flirting big difference with her. Then she finally sighed, before glancing back at him. "So did you sleep well on the couch?", she asked him, in a way saying 'Yes, part of this is for you'. Something about her was a bit cold, as her eyes were only green.

Kishune

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:17 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin remained leaning on the threshold when Alice asked how he slept. "I slept well, a little lumpy...Ain't like I got flustered." Prince added the last part and mentally laughed. 'what you do...!?' Austin thought but Prince just laughed. Austin then heard that part of the eggs was his, but noticed something different with her voice.He just kept an eye on her.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:24 pm
Alice Silver

She gave a glare at Austin that barely lasted more then five seconds. When she was done with the scrambled eggs and bacon, she put the pans on the table. The pot holders were on the table so she put those down before putting four pieces of toast in the toaster. "I had lame dream...", she grumbled as she caught a piece of toast that came up. Putting that one in her mouth as she put the other three slices on a plate and sitting it on the table. Now she got two other plates and sat down at one side of the table.

Kishune

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:42 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin raised an eyebrow when she glared at him. "What type of dream did you have?" He asked as he went and sat the the table across from Alice. He then grabbed one the plates from her and started to put food on it.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 5:52 pm
Alice Silver

She just shook her head and piled the food onto her plate. Now she got up and pulled a pair out of the cabinet. Then she pulled out milk and cran-apple juice. "It was nothing.", she now growled, only to pour herself some milk. Followed by setting the other cup in front of Austin.

Kishune

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:07 pm
Austin/Prince

Austin watched as Alice went and grabbed a couple of cups with something to go into those cups. When she answered him with a growl he raised his eyebrow again then just shrugged it off. He watched her pour some milk in a glass for him and place the other cup by him. "Thanks..." He said then poured milk in his cup as she put food on her plate. He then started to eat her eggs.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:16 pm
Alice Silver

A blush came to her cheeks but she said next to nothing well they ate. After they were done, she gathered up the dishes and started on them. Still nothing much was said, though if he got close. She would do something that would shock either of them.

Kishune

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:32 pm
Austin/Prince

When Austin was done eating, Alice took his plate. He wasn't done with his glass of milk. He watched Alice start doing the dishes. He then took his glass and drank the rest of it. He then got up and walked up behind here and reached around her to put the cup on the counter. "Here you go..." He said then looked at her. "Good eggs by the way." Prince said mimicking his voice again.  

kishune
Crew

Fallen Demigod

13,215 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 6:46 pm
Alice Silver

She looked at Austin over her shoulder from under her eyelashes. If that was not a seductive look, then I don't know what was. Though she dried a pan off then her hands when he said 'good eggs'. Turning around she was against the counter part before she moved a hand up and gave him a titty twister. Before leaning up and pecking his jaw. But amber crept into her eyes, not much but a little. "Dreams of you will get under my skin.", Alice said, with the help of Scarlet picking the words.

Kishune

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces