Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled to himself when he saw his wallet."I was amazed because you distracted me. Nothing has ever distracted me like you do. So for someone to actually manage to pull that off is a rare if not completely new achievement."Damian then moved slowly to Abigail and slowly leaned her back down into the couch before he moved his head to her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She leaned into the couch and smiled. Then put her finger under his chin. "Slow.", she said, with a stern tone. "And I took your wallet when we were sparring.", she told him. Letting her lips brush his as she still had her finger under his jaw. "I'm harder to pickpocket.", she told him. But she had nothing in her pockets at the time.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:40 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian leaned his head down and kissed her finger."Of that I'm certain."Damian said then placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Damian had a grin on his face as he looked down into Abigail's eyes. He had a gentleness in his gaze that he didn't know he was capable of. Damian the leaned his head down and kissed her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:46 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked into his eyes and smiled. Her stomach had butterflies this time around. She had rolled her eyes at a the finger kiss, but pecked his lips back. When he kissed her shoulder, she let him do it once. Before slipping her other hand other his jaw. "Now, now, Damian.", she said then nipped his nose. Only to rub his waist now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."Sorry I have never been very good when it comes to patience. I have been more of a spur of the moment kind of person. I guess you were right about being able to teach me something."Damian kept smiling when he heard a tiny voice."Damian what's going on here?"Damian looked up and saw a floating light blue light. Damian sighed then said."What do you want Tink?"The lights died down and a small person was in it's place. She was wearing a light blue dress and had long white blonde hair. She puffed her cheeks out and said."You know my name is Belle why do you keep calling me Tink?"Damian chuckled and replied."I do that because I know that it annoys you."The little fairy buzzed around both Damian and Abigail."So who is she?Damian followed most of her movements."None of you business."But Bell didn't listen and flew next to Abigail and said."Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was going to kiss Damian. Until she heard the small voice and looked around. Seeing the fairy she looked a bit shocked. "I'm Abi', and you're adorable.", she said to the fairy. Though she did not bother to take her hands off Damian's waist as she laid there. She smiled a friendly smile at the fairy.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When Belle heard Abigail's compliment she smiled."Thank you. I try to look my best all the time. But a certain someone doesn't ever say anything."

Damian rolled his eyes."Did you forget that I'm not good with people. So how would I know the correct response to the given situation."

Belle huffed."Whatever. So uumm... did I interrupt something. Because if I did I come back a bit later?"

Damian shook his head."No it's alright. She was just teaching me about patience."

Belle shrugged." Call it what you want. But anyways to why I came. Would you mind if I stay here for a couple days. I'm tired of hiding in that little village."

Damian sighed."I guess that could be arranged. You know the spell to use the rest of the house right?"Damian saw Belle nod. and then averted his gaze.

Belle spoke a spell then grew to 5'2 feet tall. She covered herself since her clothes didn't grow with her. After the spell finished she quickly flew down the hall and spoke another spell and went to one of the other rooms in Damian's house.

Damian sighed again."Well now I have a fairy visiting. This should be fun."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

After Belle shifted, so did her mood. If she was to have animal ears, they would be leaning back. Though she tried to act like she was not bothered. Only to pickpocket, but let Damian know she was 'stealing' his keys. She moved her hand in and out of his pocket carefully. When his attention was back on her. She dropped the keys on the floor and looked up at him. "And?", she asked him.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was a little confused."And what? I let her stay over sometimes since she is the reincarnation of my step sister. Since my grandfather is Hades I can kinda of control souls or know if I met them in a past life. She doesn't know it but I do. It did make it kind of awkward when she started to flirt with me but I told her I wasn't interested."Damian said and his eyes said it was the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked into his eyes as he explained. Nodding only to have one hand on his pants loop and the other on his shirt collar. "A heads up woulda been nice.", she said. As she pulled him closer so her lips brushed his. Despite her being under him, she was the one controlling everything, there was to see of this relationship. Well in a way, more of leading Damian on what to and not to do. Like a dog trainer would do, or a horse rider would bridal train the horse to react in the right manner to the pull or taut of the reins.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:43 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned."Sorry fairies are worse with the whole spur of the moment thing. Most times they do the first thing that comes to mind. Makes things really awkward for everyone else when they just do something they weren't expecting."Damian then placed a kiss on Abigail's lips and then slowly moved towards her ear. Placing another kiss below her ear before gently nipping her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:47 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing him explain about fairies she rolled her eyes. Then pecked him back after he kissed her. When he kissed the nibbled on her earlobe. She gasped a bit and closed her eyes. Allowing him a bit of lean way for now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled and nibbled her earlobe for a little bit longer than moved his head away."You know that was the first time I have ever done that. Some other women tried to do that but I would always stop them before they even got close. Did I do it right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She had let a happy sigh out. Then looked up at him,"Yeah, but there are other things you can add in.", she said. Then leaned up and kissed his ear, before she started to nibble. When she nibbled his ear, she started to n** a bit more and suck on his earlobe. After a moment she pulled back. "Like that.", she said with a smile.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

When she started to nibble his ear he let out a small groan. Then when she sucked on his earlobe he groaned a little louder."I see well I think I'll give it a try."Damian then leaned down and started to nibble and suck on her earlobe. He did that for some time before he pulled back."How was that?"

"That was kinda hot."Belle said as she came back into the room. Belle smiled as she stood in the opening of the hallway. She was now dressed in a tight light blue shirt and blue yoga pants.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games