Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Whose the Hunter and the Hunted? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image
With hard work and effort placed into the training...

Marcus was caught off guard when someone said Abigail's name, not expecting anyone to be here. He wound up falling backward, pulling Abigail on top of himself before looking up to see Jean-Claude and Becca. "Ummm... Hello there..."

... There's no end to what you can accomplish.

Jean-Claude shook his head and chuckles. "It's good to see you in good spirits Marcus." He said with a smile as he held Becca's hand. "It's nice to meet you too miss Abigail, I've heard plenty of good things about you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:34 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Marcus with sudden Becca and her fiance xxxxxxxxxxxx
When Marcus fell backwards, her arms gone around his neck. Only to groan at the pain in her arms now. Realizing she was on top of him after a moment of being dazed, she blushed and slipped her arms away from his neck. Though she knew the voice that said her name. She wondered what Becca would say to the black bands on both of her arms. As she felt her face getting hot now, well she looked down at Marcus,"Uh, could you let go, please.", she said in a shyer voice then just a moment ago. Tips of her ears to her neck was red.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

Whom I'm With: Jean, Abigail, and Marcus
xxxxxxxx
She watched Marucs and Abigail fall only to giggle a bit. Though she wiggled her hand out of Jean's before putting it back; reason she was a bit picky on how hands were held. Before Abigail really moved she was straddling Marcus's abs and moved her arms. Seeing the black bands, her eyes narrowed but she shook her head. "Uh, hi... Uh, Becca, whose he?", Abigail asked, only to point to Jean-Claude, after she said something to Marcus. Though Abigail managed to talk in her normal tone, despite the red face, neck, and ears. Then she pointed to Abigail's arms. "What'd you do to get those?", she asked, only for Abigail to glance away from the three of them. Though she had a brief glance at Marcus before looking back at her and her now fiance.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:46 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus glances toward Abigail before slipping his arms from around her. "Sorry about that." He said softly to her before looking back toward Becca and Jean-Claude. Once Abigail slips from being on top of him he sits up, the gold scars on his back visible before he turns around to face the two. "I must say it's a surprise seeing you here Jean-Claude."

Jean-Claude chuckles at the sight of Marcus falling backward. When he hears Abigail ask who he is he bends at the waist and smiles. "My name is Jean-Claude Windspeaker." He says to her as he keeps holding Becca's hand as she wants their hands held. Looking to Marcus he took in a deep breath. "I've been coming to this park regularly for just over two years. At first it was for a much different reason than today."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:15 am
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She sat down with both legs under her, only to groan after a hearing Jean introduce herself. "Nice to meet you.", she said, and bowed her head. Only to rub her bicep with out thinking. "I gone out to the cabin, and got scolded for taking a hike by myself... Then everyone from the cabin came after me... Let's just say I punched someone in the throat and I walked for about twelve hours.", she said only to look up at Becca.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
Hearing the reason for Abigail's bruises she was tense. Slipping her hand from Jean's and gone over to Abigail. Kneeling by Abigail she looked at the bruises. "Abi', you need to stop pushing yourself.", she said in a low voice. Abigail rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "You know that one is near impossible.", Abigail replied as she still was rubbing her biceps. Becca started to pick the grass out of her hair,"Maybe we can have a girl talk one day.", Becca told Abigail, before rubbing her back.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus stood up and moved over to Jean-Claude. "Did I hear what you were saying to Becca right?" He asked his compatriot about proposing that both Abigail and Becca get invited into their organization.

Jean-Claude nods to Marcus. "You did. I believe that they both deserve it from all I've witnessed and heard, both on this side of the veil and from the other side."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

"Girl, I seen how you look at Marcus. Like a dog does to a piece of steak.", Becca whispered so, only Abigail could hear. Her eyes widen and she blushed even more. "Becca!", she growled under her breath, but it was more of shy and denial kind of growl. Now Abigail crossed her arms and had a sulky kinda of look, well looking away. This got a laugh out of the taller lady before messing up with Abigail's hair, whom just took it. Though normally Abigail did not like people touching her hair.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She kept laughing at Abigail's sulking. It was like an anime now, well so to say. Now she took Abigail's hair out of the braid only to take the grass out. "You know I'm right.", Becca now sat beside Abigail, as she said in a sing-song voice. Abigail was pouting with a 'bull dog' lip and was still looking away. Despite all of her harassing, Abigail gave little reply to her badgering.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus nods to Jean-Claude before hearing Becca's whisper, though he acted as if he didn't as his feline hearing wasn't well known, even among his compatriots. "Then tomorrow morning's meeting will be when you propose it?" He asked before reaching up to lightly scratch the scar in his sternum.

Jean-Claude nods again to Marcus. "Yes, tomorrow morning is when I'll make the proposal. Should mean that the messengers will arrive in the early afternoon to invite them and one person of their choice into the organization." He said, knowing well how the organization's limited bureaucracy worked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She sighed after Becca finally annoyed her a bit more. "Just please stop it for now Becca....", she muttered and pushed her hair back over one shoulder. "Fine, fine, for now. But when I can, I'll drag your troublesome hide to the store and bother you then.", Becca replied only to hug her.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She laughed as Abigail tolerated the hug and 'threat'. Then she stood up and looked down at Abigail. Now Abigail stood up and grunted, as she had her long sleeve shirt in hand. "Yeah, fine. I owe you any way Becca. Only for that one little thing.", she said, in a low voice as she pointed up at Becca. "If by little you mean...", she started to say, but Abigail's hand said hi to her lips. Abigail did not pull her hand back, even after Becca licked it. "Oh, no you don't. Not here, not now.", Abigail said with a stern look, and stern voice. But Becca laughed at her after Abigail finally moved her hand back. Abigail wiped her hand on her pants. "Oh, sooner or later little Hawk.", Becca replied with a giggle.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:22 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus blinks and looks over, his curiosity getting the better of him. "What might your conversation be about ladies?" He asked softly before mentally smacking himself. "Maybe first I should know if it is something I would want to know."

Jean-Claude looked to his fiance and chuckles lightly. "I must admit even I'm curious too."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:31 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at the men and sighed before glaring at Becca. "It's something yet nothing.", she told him. Only for Becca to start to laugh at Abigail's looking away. "Well, Marcus it's best if I say this... Be patience with her, she's stubborn and confusing. Not unless if you can decode her easily.", Becca said only to laugh some more.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She was getting a kick out of annoying and almost embarrassing Abigail. "Oh, I'll tell you later Jean.", she said with a wink. Clearly there would be terms though.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:54 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus listens to both of the girls speak before rubbing stretching out his arms. "Patience is something I have out of trying to understand what happened to me when I was younger. I've no plan to force anything out of Abigail." He said softly before looking to Abigail with a soft smile. "In truth, being near you Abigail reminds me of being with someone else. Yet being around you feels far better."

Jean-Claude nods to Becca before listening to Marcus admit that being around Abigail feels better than being around the woman he was in love with before being frozen in ice. He walked over to Abigail and set a hand lightly on her shoulder. "I will pray to the spirits that things work well for both of you." He said softly to her, his face showing the significance of what Marcus said. After speaking he lifted his hand from Abigail's shoulder and moved to gently slip his other arm around Becca's waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:26 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

She looked at Marcus and blushed. Though when Jean, gave her a blessing? She just stiffly nodded only to watch Becca and him leave. Okay so Becca had lived a secret life, for how long? When they were a descent away, she sighed. "How long has she been with him?", she finally asked him, now looking at the pond before sitting down again. Groaning at her muscles screaming and as she twisted her hand around her fist.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She watched Abigail just nod at Jean's words. Waving at Marcus and Abigail, she took Jean's hand only to lead him away. Glancing back after a distance she saw Abigail keeping her gaze on the pond. The shorter young woman, Becca knew she was hopeless romantic with a heart she always tried to protect from others, but mostly herself.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus saw Abigail blush before Jean-Claude spoke to her. As Becca and Jean-Claude left he looked to Abigail again. "From what I have heard, I believe they've been together for just over two years. Though Jean-Claude didn't tell everything about his life to me, as I felt he should keep some things to himself." He said before stepping closer to Abigail. "Is there anything you'd like me to do to help ease the soreness?" He asked her out of concern.

Jean-Claude walked with Becca's hand in his. "Where would you like to go hon?" He asked her, letting her decide on where they go now since the park was his choice for them to meet up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Hawk

User Image

Whom I'm With: Alone with Marcus xxxxxxxxxxxx
She looked at him and nodded hearing about Becca and Jean. "And I thought I was secretive.", she mumbled, but shrugged at Marcus's question. "Aside from painkillers, which don't seem to do much any more. I don't know what'd help.", she said in a honest tone. She knew rubs could help, but also she was more shy about letting other people touch her legs, arms, or back.

========================
Rebecca Johnson

xxxxxxxx
She looked at Jean and smiled only to smile. "Maybe the beach or home.", she smiled as her hand gone to belly. Since she found out, it was hard not to try to feel the growing bump; though it barely showed much at all. With out much thought she put his arm around her waist. She loved to walk a bit more lazily now compared to her speed walking almost running she done when she first met her.

Kharne Sunar

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Kharne Sunar
Crew

Lonely Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Maгcus
User Image

Marcus glanced toward the sky to see it was starting to get late. "We should probably head elsewhere for now, it's getting late and relatively soon there will be a number of night owls coming here to do things I'd rather not witness." He said to Abigail as he picked up his shirt and started to put it on.

Jean-Claude smiled widely as Becca puts his arm around her waist. "How about we go home and cuddle up to each other?" He would ask her as they walked together.  
Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff