Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
And This Is How It Started.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:44 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She ate at the food well waiting on his reply. After swallowing her drink she looked at him. "I don't starve myself... Some days I have a numb hunger, so eating is displeasing at times. It happens to everyone.", she said before going back to eating.

God Solder- Wolf
[ok]  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He sighed shaking his head as he leaned back in the chair and looked to the window. "suit yourself." The human boy remained quiet for a while before asking, "So who exactly are you? I mean who is after you?"  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:40 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"My birth name is, Aria Blackshadow. Does that ring any bells? I was raised in a valley of older lands. Until I ran, who ever it was caught me for a night. But their 'master' had not been close enough to get me.", she told him. As she was now done eating her food. "Wolf shape shifters and old magic powers to control shadows. Those are my powers.", she told him, for most of explaining herself to him. She looked at him until the end bit.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He leaned forward, "I can't say that the name dose ring any bells honestly." He looked from the window back to her as he continued speaking, "I tried to look up as much information on you as I can and on those that are after you." He started to explaine, "But it was not what I found that was interesting. its what I could not find. I could not find anything at all on the people hunting except for the fact that they are a very mysterious group. Do you realize how good you have to be to not have anything about your group getting out to the public. No these people are serious and anyone this tight lipped are people who surely have all kinds of skeletons in their closets and I cant say I sleep to easy knowing they are out there. I intend to put a stop to them. They will make a move eventually and when they do I will be waiting."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:02 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

"Why do you think, they are after me?", she looked at him. As she laid on her side and kept eye contact with him.

God Solder- Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:22 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

"Well you are rare..... Someone with a mix of powers and a beautiful face like yours is hard to come by. They likely either want you to be their slave or they want to sell you as one. You'd make a lot of money i'm positive of that. But its like Welkey said as long as you stay here no one can touch you inside of these walls."  

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:30 am
((Sorry hun bun gots to go for the night. please be safe ok. *WINKS*))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:35 am
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She blushed and nodded. Only to look at the floor. "Believe it or not, I have never thought I was or am pretty.", she told him. Her wolf ears appeared and leaned back in a shy way. "Family tell you 'encouraging stuff, but it grows numb when they say it. But when someone new says it... It's kinda bitter sweet, in a way.", she said well glancing up at him. Though she was shy about this, but not of the skin she had shown in her PJs. Makes sense, no. But she barely had friends at the place she used to call home.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He bowed his head and broke eye contact with her once she started to look up at him. He was starting to feel things he had not felt in so very long and it was confusing to the demon. "I know what you mean..." He said quietly. " "I guess you could say that people say things like that so ofter that you being to wonder if its true. People say they will be there for you that they are family. That a specific place is home but in the end they always leave or they are taken from you. In the end the home your cherished so much becomes just another run down old building in the slums of the city. Nothing is forever yet there are things we all would want to last." Wolf Leaned back in his chair next to her bed looking to the window again. "You should try and sleep a bit. I will keep my promise and stay here."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:13 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She listened to Wolf and sighed. "There are somethings to pure to harmed by time. Though it depends on the person to keep contact with those important people. And home, is where the ones your care about are. Some people may have a lot of homes in the end.", she said. When he suggested she goes to sleep. She rolled her eyes,"Aw making such a fuss.", she giggled tiredly.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:23 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He remained quiet and watched the girl slowly drift to sleep. The demon male yawned as his eyes slowly closed during the night. Some hours later his eyes flung open, his chair fell backwards, and and he was on the floor. A paniced look was on his face as the demons eyes started to dart across the room. His fur was covered in sweat as he quickly got to his feet. "Gods...." he said rubbing his face only to notice his hand was furry again. "D...Did I change back?" He looked down to see that his pants were ripped and just barely hanging on to his hips. "Woops....." He tried to whisper so he would not disturb Ameila any more then he might have already.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:30 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She fell asleep and was in a more peaceful sleep. Maybe it was cause of Wolf being in the same room as her. When Wolf fell out of his chair, she was curled into the blankets, with her back to him. Her left side was free from the pepper coloring from over use of magic. Despite the noise she slept like a rock.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:27 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

User Image

-WOLF-

He left the room got dressed in his usual clothing and then returned to stay true to his word that he was stay be her side while she slept. He leaned back in the chair once again and once again his golden eyes slowly began to close as he started to drift off once again. Slight snoring could be heard coming from the demon as he slept in the chair next to her bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:34 pm
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She was still out of it. And woke up as a pillow blocked her vision. Since some how she moved a pillow in her sleep. All she could see was the window and the wall. The weight was back on her chest and she felt like her voice was stolen. It was hard to try to move. If Wolf woke up, he would see Amelia trying to raise her hand off the bed. But it would not even lift off the bed.

God Solder- Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

God Solder- Wolf

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:03 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf
'Amelia Thorn'
User Image

She was still out of it. And woke up as a pillow blocked her vision. Since some how she moved a pillow in her sleep. All she could see was the window and the wall. The weight was back on her chest and she felt like her voice was stolen. It was hard to try to move. If Wolf woke up, he would see Amelia trying to raise her hand off the bed. But it would not even lift off the bed.

God Solder- Wolf

User Image

-WOLF-

His eyes opened to see the trouble the lady was having and quickly leaned forward to lift her head from the bed and adjust her position trying his best not to place his hands anywhere that might upset her."So this is the issue you have been experiencing. I see."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff