Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
You Know You're a BL Fangirl/boy When... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:15 am
ShadowedMoonlight
142. You dream yaoi. Dreaming about your favorite couples going at it means even your subconsious (sp?) has absorbed your obsession.

thank you my brain. heart heart (aka yes i have oodles of yaoi dreams)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:26 am
Kinomi-sempie
ShadowedMoonlight
142. You dream yaoi. Dreaming about your favorite couples going at it means even your subconsious (sp?) has absorbed your obsession.

thank you my brain. heart heart (aka yes i have oodles of yaoi dreams)

I thank my brain also! I am soo guilty of that to!

No ???: Whenever you see a guy eating a popsicale you think dirty Yaoi thoughts abiout what hes thinging about while sucking on it!

*Guilty as friggin charged! XD*

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 1:00 pm
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:43 pm
--:: When you watch Naruto you think Naruto should teach Sexy-no-jutsu as a recomended course at the ninja acadomy xd (Just for the kicks)

--:: when you read Loveless you read it several times over and you never get sick of it and when your folks say its time to go they have to practicly drag you out of the books store and pry your hands off the manga with a bar (Almost happened to me but I seen that happen once xd )

-- In your mind you sometimes/ AL THE TIME have to stop yorself from thinking thoughts that should not be thought because when someone (like your teacher) asks you a question in class you somehow blurt out what you were thinking  

Plethora-of-Insanity

Dapper Dabbler

8,450 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Niko17

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:21 am
I'm sooo bad at that last one, whenever I start day dreaming about Yaoi or something and then someone asks me something I'll reply normally but I'll always replace one word with something along the lines of whatevere it was I was thinking... like:

Friend: You coming over later?
Me: Yeah, I just gotta do my Loveless and then I'll be over.
Friend: ...huh?
Me: I said I'll come over after I do my Math Homework.... confused ?
Friend: Oh! I thought you said something else sweatdrop ...
Me: Heh heh, no..... ( eek .... ninja )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:45 am
Niko17
212. When you've read every page in this thread so far.

213. When you go to your fav Yaoi/BL/Shounen Ai Guilds, instead of studying for the Big Exam next Thursday (heh heh, soo gonna fail)

214. When you learn more Japanese words and phrases from watching your Yaoi collections then what you did during you Japanese Class.

215. When you know the Japanese phrases you've learnt would not be suitable to repeat to you Sensai because you learnt them during some of the more steamy moments sweatdrop

216. You cat's name is Ritsuka

217. You can't understand why your other friends find Cat ears on people disturbing?

218. You watched 12 Episode of Loveless today, straight! (it was so worth it! I heart Ritsuka)

219. You have a stuffed toy that goes by the name "Kumagoro"

220. You are listening to the soundtrack from your favourite BL right now!

221. You noticed you scheduel your entire days events around watching BL/Yaoi

222. You can repeat you fav BL/Yaoi's Theme song on demand in both English AND Japanese

223. You can think up way more reasons for being a fangirl/fanboy then you know is healthy!

Heh Heh I better stop now or It'll never end. xd

I AM SO GUILTY OF THESE!XD Go ahead.Ask me to sing the Sukisyo opening theme.I dare ya.

No(whateverthehellthenumberis) :Whenver you play KH you scream when you see Sora and Riku in one room.

KH related:You sooo tottally know that Axel and Roxas were more than just best friends.

You replay all the Axel and Roxas scene just to prove that point.

When you realize that Sora only hugs Kairi when he sees her,but spazzes when he sees Riku.

You know your a BL fan...when your mother begins to worry about your mental health.

(Forgive me for this.xD I know my Finding Nemo one was bad buuttt..)
When you start slashing the Fish from "Shark Tales"
When you start thinking that the robots from the movie "Robots" are gay.

^=^ When you start drawing yaoi piccies during Home Room,and then show them to your non-yaoi friend,who screams and says "Roxas and Axel are not like that!"And then you two argue about it everytime you see each other.

xDI'm done now.  

Dr_Kael

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:47 pm
yaoisymphony

191: you constantly have to correct people about your art with "but its a boy....."
*guilty*

I have to do that often too! gonk

Hmmm, let's see...

OH! When you go to a party and keep pouring drinks to two of your male friends, hoping they'll get drunk enough to start doing things with each other (Never done it, but saw drunk guys at my party, and half-hoped)
xd xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:07 am
When you start pairing guys you know IRL togather in your mind. (someone from school and such)

I know I've done it once or twice rolleyes ninja  

The broken puppet

Kinomi-sempie

Friendly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:44 am
ChaosSinAlchemist
Niko17
212. When you've read every page in this thread so far.

219. You have a stuffed toy that goes by the name "Kumagoro"

muhahaha i have a Kumagoro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:47 am
ChaosSinAlchemist

xDI'm done now.

Wait you mean the robots in the film 'Robots' WEREN'T gay??? rofl I'm sorry but =Robin Williams voice+a red robot whos but falls off=GAY!  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

Dr_Kael

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:16 pm
Jade Rotaski
ChaosSinAlchemist

xDI'm done now.

Wait you mean the robots in the film 'Robots' WEREN'T gay??? rofl I'm sorry but =Robin Williams voice+a red robot whos but falls off=GAY!

xD They were soo gay! I died! My friend kept telling me to shut up before I ruined yaoi for her.

Oh number***:When you beg your 80 year old aunt to buy you the Descendants Of Darkness DVD series for you.

***:When you watch said DVD series and then have a spaz attack every -blank- seconds.

*** mad D You want to kill the girls of the anime so no one can get in the guys' way.
(Death to Kairi and Namine!)

3nodding ***:You pause the DOD DVD on the scene were Muraki puts the curse on Hisoka even the the guy is a creep just to see the yaoi.(Optional:You pretend it's Tsuzuki instead of Muraki.)

I'm guilty of ALL of these.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:45 pm
Azu_Manga_Daioh
(I fit in to most all of these categories XD. I'm glad to know I'm not the only person who does some of these things)

70. You've drawn boys so much that you can't get girls faces/bodies right and end up just making really feminine boys.

71. You draw pretty/feminine boys and only those around you with a well trained eye can tell they're boys.

72. Thinking/daydreaming about BL/shounen-ai makes you feel warm and fuzzy all over and sometimes helps you fall asleep.

73. Whenever you hear a love song (or almost any song for that matter) you think of BL. Even if a guy is singing about a girl.
(ahh. the power of substitution)

i'm seriously guilty of all those.
xd  

Savior of the [Broken]

Savior of the [Broken]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:50 pm
ChaosSinAlchemist
87.When you've listened to the song "Gay boyfriend" over and over,and start to sing to it.

88.On every site you go on,you look up BL.

89.You're youtube acount has more yaoi movies on it than it does AMVs.

90.Your school calls youre parents,after conviscating your anime note book.(o.o Ehehe...I like BL a wittle too much for my own safety.)

i'm so guilty of number 87. i'm listening to it right now too. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:31 am
Okay...
I have the best one...

You know your a BL fangirl/boy when you...

Scream "I LOVE YAOI!"  

Dr_Kael

AngelTristan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:18 pm
You know you're a BL fangirl/boy when...
whenever you see a real life gay couple, your left eye twitches slightly, and you take out a notebook and scribble a new story idea in it (XD it's happened before heart )

And MINE'S the best....
You know you're a BL fangirl/boy when...
You've read almost every page, and have been laughing hysterically, often nodding your head and saying, "yup, pretty much!"  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff