Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 💡Site Feedback and Ideas
Revolution: Gaia Magazine - First Issue posted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How'd the first issue come out?
  Pretty!
  Meh.
  Maybe you should not make another..
View Results

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:22 am
Are we still allowed to submit ads?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:02 am
idk if you're planning something similar but I had a thought:
Why not do a list of Site Updates for the previous month? I was thinking you could separate it by Cash Sales and Site Improvements. And if any of the updates are mentioned in an article, hyperlink it. If it's mentioned in several, do the page numbers like:
*Dice Roll (Read more 5, 7, 9)  

Last Trickster Prince

Feral Genius

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:40 pm
Pwnder
Quadropopilous
TS Sailor Cronus
Awesome!
Am.... Am I still supposed to be editing pages? Because I finished the last one you gave me, but never heard anything after that... sweatdrop

++ Oh uh. ARE YOU!? I DON'T KNOW. I think it's fine for now. emotion_c8 ++

I think that one or two of the coupons that users have added to their ads may be close to expiring. Almost forgot about this. I'll double check them and pm the users to find out if they want it changed.

++ Yeah if you could please. I definitely was expecting more of beginning of March.
That being said, we'll have to get a thread opened up for "Barely There" event. Anyone willing to write
the event page for it?

And nuh. We'll do new ads for next issue though! I'll be making a more serious thread out in the public
to recruit permanent workers. I definitely need at least one other person to dedicate to .pdf creation.
It does take a bit of time.
++

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:44 pm
Quadropopilous
Pwnder
Quadropopilous
TS Sailor Cronus
Awesome!
Am.... Am I still supposed to be editing pages? Because I finished the last one you gave me, but never heard anything after that... sweatdrop

I think that one or two of the coupons that users have added to their ads may be close to expiring. Almost forgot about this. I'll double check them and pm the users to find out if they want it changed.

++ Yeah if you could please. I definitely was expecting more of beginning of March.
That being said, we'll have to get a thread opened up for "Barely There" event. Anyone willing to write
the event page for it?

And nuh. We'll do new ads for next issue though! I'll be making a more serious thread out in the public
to recruit permanent workers. I definitely need at least one other person to dedicate to .pdf creation.
++

Suer thing. I really wanna put an ad in the next one for TGSNE  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Quadropopilous

Rare

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:54 pm
xx I met my fate xx

++ Not a problem. Would love to have it advertised in the magazine.

Ah, I'll be on all night tonight working on all the magazine stuff that needs to be finished on up. Feel free
to message me. It might log me off due to browser inactivity, but I'll be relogging in to check things periodically.
++

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:55 pm
xx I met my fate xx

++ Oh, oh. I forgot to mention. I'm not sure what browser you use,
but do you use the BetterGaia app?
++

Quadropopilous

Rare

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:56 pm
Quadropopilous
xx I met my fate xx

++ Oh, oh. I forgot to mention. I'm not sure what browser you use,
but do you use the BetterGaia app?
++

Yes, why?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:57 pm
xx I met my fate xx

++ Just wondering. I only started using it recently and wasn't sure if anyone
else knew about it.
++

Quadropopilous

Rare

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:58 pm
Quadropopilous
xx I met my fate xx

++ Just wondering. I only started using it recently and wasn't sure if anyone
else knew about it.
++

It's amazing imho. I don't think I could stand Gaia without it anymore. i've used it for years. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:32 am
Quadropopilous
Pwnder
Quadropopilous
TS Sailor Cronus
Awesome!

the event page for it?

++

I've already contacted those in question and they have provided me the correct info so I'll get that done this evening and send it to you.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

TS Sailor Cronus

Feline Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:07 pm
Last Trickster Prince
idk if you're planning something similar but I had a thought:
Why not do a list of Site Updates for the previous month? I was thinking you could separate it by Cash Sales and Site Improvements. And if any of the updates are mentioned in an article, hyperlink it. If it's mentioned in several, do the page numbers like:
*Dice Roll (Read more 5, 7, 9)

scream scream
Because we don't want to crash everybody's computers when they read the magazine, that's why!
I'm only kidding. xd
Seriously though, if there was a way to abbreviate the list in some way, or maybe just make a pie chart or something... that might be better.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm
Oh there are some great announcement graphs, lemme find them and see if they're updated.
Here they are  

xx I met my fate xx

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

0Ul

Versatile Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:49 pm
Quadropopilous

the event page for it?

I'll write it love, but I would definitely want some crew feedback before it goes live. What's the timeline on this, sweetheart?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:31 pm
0Ul
Quadropopilous

the event page for it?

I'll write it love, but I would definitely want some crew feedback before it goes live. What's the timeline on this, sweetheart?

++ Well it entirely depends on when you want the event to be
held. So the timeline is whatever's most comfortable. Magazine should be hosted in the next few days
I'm actually sorting all the pages into one giant .pdf right now and updating the links ('cause I ******** them
all up) and adding the correct page numbers at the bottom. So the event date doesn't necessarily need
to be the same day as the magazine is released, maybe several days after to give people the chance to
read the magazine and see it to participate.
++

Quadropopilous

Rare

GentleBirb

Skilled Genius

8,975 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:11 pm
My gosh these new achievements are annoying. I think a good topic would definitely be the limited quantity items when they are virtual and cost nothing to reproduce and can be reproduced at the drop of a hat if gaia needed more cash. They've been increasing the 10% gaia cash discount SO much that the deadline isn't even taken seriously anymore.

I haven't seen this topic until now here which surprises me then again I haven't been online as much because of gaia's shenanigans. I have a topic here Cash Advertisements Tally vs Gold fixes which I've found to be quite a task to keep up. I also used to do a lot of artwork here on gaia and I actually had this post plus my art post in my art shop deleted by a mod for this illustration I was working on
User Image

They said it was not pg13 and deleted it. And said it was NSFW. Along with my offering to draw fluff. I would do art against gaia if I had time but unfortunately I have IRL commissions that put bread on the table and pay for my health treatments. I used to spend gaia cash but with them deleting my artwork without remorse for something no less sexual than their own avatar work, and for my art shop not being able to keep up with inflation without losing customers (So I can't earn enough gold to buy anything worth while) it's just not worth working for gold or paying them cash anymore.

💡Site Feedback and Ideas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff