Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

PaganLitany

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:46 pm
He hands you two more cards. "Ok, here we go!" He reached over and exchanged teh cards with each other. "Ok I got what you had! So show'em!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:48 pm
Gabriel neatly flipped his hand over with his knife-point. "Well well. Look at that. Royal flush."  

Clamity_of_Jenova

PaganLitany

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:56 pm
"Nya~? Shouldn't have switched cards... Well... what you want to know?" He tilted his head and pushed the cards towards the theif. "Your the dealer this time."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:58 pm
Gabriel smirked. "I want to know why it is you seem to want to be around me." He shuffled the deck the gambler's way, easily dealing out the cards.  

Clamity_of_Jenova

PaganLitany

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:04 pm
"Oh that's simple, umm, I have no idea where I am, I have no idea where I'm going, so a thief would be the best person to follow, since they are always on some sort of adventure!. Ok your turn! Why was your shirt off earlier?" Tilts his head and takes a little more to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:06 pm
((GTG for the night- Ja ne! ^^))  

youkai-no-rei

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:08 pm
Gabriel shrugged. "Simply concept of body heat. Plus, to get my knife holster off, I have to take my shirt off. And, I don't know about you, but having a knife digging into my back hurts." Sipping a bit at his meager cup of alcohol, Gabriel shook his head at the other's alcohol tendencies.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:15 pm
He took out an ofuda and blew on it, igniting a small fire. "Cold... so please deal. Oh yea, I do hope you know that you have a partner now." He yawned and stretched. "So what are your interests?"  

PaganLitany

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:23 pm
Gabriel sighed. "I like stealing. And stealing. And more stealing. I'm a kleptomaniac." He gave a little glare at his companion. "Do I get a choice in having a partner, or is this a mandatory event?" He delt out five cards to each of them, talking as he delt. "I play the flute when I get too bored. That and I like knives...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:26 pm
he reached into his mriaculous robes and pulled out a flute of his own. "Me too. Heh." He smiles warmly and looked at his hand. "Ahh... i'm fine." He hummed happily, his face flushed with alchohol. "Was that your boyfriend in the other room -hiccup-?"  

PaganLitany

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:33 pm
Gabriel blinked. "Just met the guy." He motioned to the other to trade hands, carefully avoiding touching them. "I don't have a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend for that matter. Too much of a hassle."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:36 pm
"Ahh... this is my first time in a town so I'm just happy to be here with company." He smiles and fell back. "Ouch... my head." He winced and rubbed his head. "it's cold still..." He lit another ofuda and set it up in the air.  

PaganLitany

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:40 pm
Gabriel took the bottle of alcohol and tossed the deck of cards back onto the table. "Look, put that thing around your neck and go to bed." He glanced at the floating and burning ofudas. "And stop doing that. Grab a blanket or something. The paper burning thing is getting creepy."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:50 pm
"Mou!" He grumbled and grabed your wrist and pulled you up with him. He waved his free hand and the papers fell the floor, filling the room with darkness. With that he hugged Gabriel and plopped onto the bed, pulling the thief with him. "Don't be hypocrit, you must sleep too."  

PaganLitany

Clamity_of_Jenova

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:58 pm
Gabriel's thief grace left him for a moment and he tripped onto the bed. "I'll be fine on the couch!" He gave a bloody glare to his companion. "Are you really that cold that you'd need someone else as your personal furnace?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff