Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Slashiest Non-BL anime EVER! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like gold?
  Yep.
View Results

x_Kr1mZuhn-L0tUhz_x

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 1:51 pm
Full Metal Alchemist. There's DEFINETLY some BL in that. Escpecially between the Elric bros. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:46 pm
S-CRY-ed, Yami no Matsuei, Host Club, Fruits Basket (Ohoho!), Angel Sanctuary, Legal Drug, Eva (so went there at the end), pretty much anything a female manga-ka writes... ^^;;

I swear, CLAMP loves to make really slashy pairings, and throw random girl in there so it Isn't extremely obvious. I think all their men are PRETENDING to be straight, and love to tease us, seriously. Goddamn it. XD  

DemonAlchem1st

Kongouseki

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:09 pm
lupine_ragdoll
Definitely DNAngel for me. smile Both the manga and anime are so full of slashy references that I sometimes forget that it's not meant to be shonen-ai. razz

yes! esp. when they are pinning each other down all the time  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:26 pm
Let's see. I bet everyone has allready said these(sorry, don't have time to read crying )

Naruto
Kyo Karu Moa
FMA
Ouran Highschool Host club
Fruits Basket
DNAngel  

andeebear

darkmage009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:06 pm
Kitsune-chi
What would you say is the most slashy anime that is not BL (officially)?

For me I would have to say Prince of Tennis... But what about you?
yes I believe you are so so so! right about that. too many boy's. i love them all and therefore they should love themselves as well. son't you think so...? 3nodding another one would be...hmmm... kyou kara maou.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:47 pm
Prince of Tennis, most defienently.
So many things to do with 'balls'.

Oh so very funny. xP  

The Hug Patrol

Chibilady44

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 10:51 am
DeathNote is a very non BL slash animemanga biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:09 am
Yofiel
...Prince of TennisXD

I mean, come on, every second sentance ANYONE says in that anime is crawling with sexual innaudio.

"Show me your 'tennis'!"

"Aacha! It was a touch and go there for a second!"

"...Its not like you guys didnt go wild affter that..."
...goodness..O.o

"You're not going to take it lying down, are you Fujisaki Syouske?" There are a MILLION different ways this could have been phased to sound non-implying... XD

Aside from that, ANYTHING Ryoma says sounds implying because he always has that suggestive smile on his face O.o I swear, whoever made this show must have been an extreme Yaoi fan or something...

whee

*bursts out laughing* Not to mention the whole 'Golden Pair' 'Pillar Pair' and what not. XD  

psychotic LEE

Pomba Gira

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:24 am
Chibilady44
DeathNote is a very non BL slash animemanga biggrin

Totally. Yummy boys handcuffed together? Yes please. Not to mention chocolate obessed boys in leather! *drools over Mello and Near* blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:04 pm
probably dragon ball z because i just can't think of any pairings that would fit together logically neutral  

dirphenomenon

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:10 pm
_Psychotic Lee_
Yofiel
...Prince of TennisXD

I mean, come on, every second sentance ANYONE says in that anime is crawling with sexual innaudio.

"Show me your 'tennis'!"

"Aacha! It was a touch and go there for a second!"

"...Its not like you guys didnt go wild affter that..."
...goodness..O.o

"You're not going to take it lying down, are you Fujisaki Syouske?" There are a MILLION different ways this could have been phased to sound non-implying... XD

Aside from that, ANYTHING Ryoma says sounds implying because he always has that suggestive smile on his face O.o I swear, whoever made this show must have been an extreme Yaoi fan or something...

whee

*bursts out laughing* Not to mention the whole 'Golden Pair' 'Pillar Pair' and what not. XD
The law of TeniPuri pairings is this: If you have your own pairing name, you have officially been slashified.

Golden Pair, Silver Pair ( heart heart heart ) , Platinum Pair, Emerald Pair (InuKai, yayz0rz) , Dirty Pair (Excuse me whilst I giggle like a schoolgirl), Pillar Pair, Thrill Pair, Dream Pair, Royal Pair, Imperial Pair, WAUGHTHELISTGOESON.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:14 pm
lupine_ragdoll
Definitely DNAngel for me. smile Both the manga and anime are so full of slashy references that I sometimes forget that it's not meant to be shonen-ai. razz
Ditto. *-* Satoooooshi x Daisukeeeeeee.......-drools all over keyboard-  

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:18 pm
Kitsune-chi
The law of TeniPuri pairings is this: If you have your own pairing name are in the show, you have officially been slashified.
Fixed.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 11:04 am
Thinks hard *()(* i don't know i would sat s-CRY-ed or maybe naruto..
but their is a lot of it rolleyes  

lesbian_kitten_of_doom

setosgirl101

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:52 am
"Hello, I've missed you quite terribly."

Ouran High School Host Club...

That's all I have to say. xD

Here, in your arms.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff