Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:34 pm
CountessBlackRose
Um, hello I guess
my name is Jess, I'm 18 and an Australian beauty therapy student.
~Super awkward at these things (couldn't you tell)
I've never bought gaia cash, I joined Gaia because I thought it was one of those sites I could enjoy with out having to use real money however that seems to be coming to a close so I'm not on here as often.
um ye~

Hi Jess! No need to feel awkward here because you're amongst friends. I've never bought gaia cash either, so you're not alone!! Lovely avi, by the way and WELCOME!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:36 pm
Therin55
Hi everyone,

Just joined today and am excited to see there's a guild about this GC problem. As an incredibly broke medical student who could never afford to spend real money on Gaia, I can totally sympathize. I joined in 2007 (I think), back when most things were attainable via gaia gold.

Hi Therin55! It's nice to meet you. And yes.....things have changed a LOT on Gaia since then, huh?

Welcome to the guild! We're so glad you're here!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:37 pm
Madame Xiva
Therin55
Hi everyone,

Just joined today and am excited to see there's a guild about this GC problem. As an incredibly broke medical student who could never afford to spend real money on Gaia, I can totally sympathize. I joined in 2007 (I think), back when most things were attainable via gaia gold.

Hi Therin55! It's nice to meet you. And yes.....things have changed a LOT on Gaia since then, huh?

Welcome to the guild! We're so glad you're here!

How is the list of people I brought in?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:38 pm
Pauli_san
Hello, im a gaia since 2005 and never see something like this before, i like it cause users are fighting for that time that spend playing, posting, etc. vs the people who have money and have the same and more prevelegies than us, I hope our voices are heard.
Somethins is bother me since they open the mecha neko shop, I did not like that is only for the U.S., why?, are not we part of the community?, perhaps believe that we are all U.S.?
I'm Mexican and I've been a member for a long, think it would be fair that we opened the store in any occasion as an event to those users from other countries that contribute to gaia.

Hi Pauli_san! I'm glad to see you and WELCOME! I've noticed a few other people have mentioned the mecha neko shop, so hopefully they will see this post and offer the insight I can't. It's very nice to have you here with us!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:39 pm
Sabishisa
I used to never go to Site Feedback until I saw this place going at an extreme speed to hell or wherever.

My original account is from 04...back when the GD wasn't a CB, back when 10k felt like a ton of gold.

I'm just gonna be nostalgic over here for awhile now.

Awwww...we're all a bit nostalgic, me thinks. A big reason why many of us are here trying to get some changes made.

I'm glad you're here with us! Welcome!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:41 pm
Buttercream Pendragon
Hi there~
I joined Gaia in 2009 and.. wow, already 4 years and a half..
Sometimes I wonder back at the beginning and think about the first expensive item I got: it was the latest evolution of Biancamella (which I still have and cherish) and I bought it on the MP for 50k and it was so much gold for me >v<
I'm not going to say "Gaia's greedy, wants money blablabla", it's a company and needs some kind of revenue to go on but Gaia economy has sincerely screwed up lately and I would really go back to some months ago when the prices were just right and we had zOMG and Booty Grab to earn gold.
Oh, zOMG, don't get me started with it crying

OMG! I remember how exciting it was when Biancamella reached its final evolution. And Alruna's Rose! (memories)

It's very nice to have you here with us. You're amongst friends, so WELCOME!!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:42 pm
hella uncool
Hello all.
I've been on the site since 2006 with this account so I've seen quite a bit of this go down....its heartbreaking what they're doing.

I may not be very active in guilds, but I lurk a lot.

Hi there! I'm glad you're not lurking right this moment because it's very nice to have you here! Feel free to lurk or post or do whatever makes you feel best. Welcome!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:43 pm
Seraphine Holodore

Hello people smile

Been a member since the end of 2008. That means I wasn't there to witness Gaia's early history, but I have been there for when questing things was actually worthwhile (been constantly seeking to perfect my character's look), and for the decline of the past few months.

I'll be busy with school, so I won't be posting often. Still, if there are any petitions to sign or any other form of user mobilisation, please keep me in the loop!

Hi there! I feel your disappointment when it comes to the lost magic of questing anything here on Gaia! sad

But we're glad you're here with us now! Welcome to the loop!! heart  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:46 pm
BinaryVolts
Hullo all. I've been an active member of Gaia for a couple years now, though this account is about only half that age. I'm the creator of an art and rp guild called WARNING: High Voltage and we just celebrated our one-year anniversary last month! emotion_yatta

I'm very protective of my friends and my guild, so naturally I'd like to see some positive changes happen around the site. Keeping a guild active for a whole year is difficult...and the way things are going Gaia is just going to keep making things harder for us. Hosting our monthly contests and such have never been so expensive!

Consequently, I've been battling health problem since I was 13, and there's really only so much I can do during the day, so Gaia kind of helped fill the void. But now that they're making everything tie back to GCash and I don't have the energy to work - or go to school - it's like been a huge tease more than anything. I feel like it's driven a division between Gaians, the have's and the have-not's, and well, that's just sad to see happen...

Hi Binary! I'm so happy you that you decided to join us and post! Congratulations on your one-year anniversary and WELCOME!!! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:47 pm
Madame Xiva
Hi Binary! I'm so happy you that you decided to join us and post! Congratulations on your one-year anniversary and WELCOME!!! heart

Thanks~ I love gaia so so so much, I really want to see it stand the test of time and well, let's face it, currently what they're doing isn't winning them any favors. =w=; User Image  

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:48 pm
Javier Cross

Hi hun! I've hardly been on today (my husband is sick,) so I haven't checked yet. Members are arriving by the droves, and we're now at an incredible 440 members! Even though I haven't been able to follow up on each individual just yet, thank you so much for your continued support! heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:50 pm
Madame Xiva
Javier Cross

Hi hun! I've hardly been on today (my husband is sick,) so I haven't checked yet. Members are arriving by the droves, and we're now at an incredible 440 members! Even though I haven't been able to follow up on each individual just yet, thank you so much for your continued support! heart

You are welcome at any time.
Votremere could also use a consideration as well.  

Javier Cross

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:51 pm
BinaryVolts
Madame Xiva

Thanks~ I love gaia so so so much, I really want to see it stand the test of time and well, let's face it, currently what they're doing isn't winning them any favors. =w=; User Image

I feel the same on so many levels. It's exactly as you described it with the "haves" and "have-nots", which is very sad. We're gearing up to move forward as a team here in this guild and formulate ways to get Gaia's attention somehow. Seems that getting Gaia's attention with anything other than one's wallet is a difficult thing to do. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:54 pm
Javier Cross

Votremere could also use a consideration as well.

Done! 4laugh  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Princess Voltari

Cheery Treasure

15,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:56 pm
Madame Xiva
I feel the same on so many levels. It's exactly as you described it with the "haves" and "have-nots", which is very sad. We're gearing up to move forward as a team here in this guild and formulate ways to get Gaia's attention somehow. Seems that getting Gaia's attention with anything other than one's wallet is a difficult thing to do. eek

I asked them what their intentions were with the Flynn's Booty / Chest item release in ATA the other day and, surprise surprise, no answer. A lot of other Gaians had similar things to say and they got little to no attention for it as well. Not cool Gaia...you can't just choose not to answer probably the most common question ever. I would've even settled for something like, "We're going to get to all your valid requests, we just need a little more funding to do it. Please bare with us." User Image  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games