Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:16 am
MadAzrael
I am very sad to say that many men are like this. Some of us just don't deal well with excessive amounts of affection, and we really don't know how to properly let our emotions be known. I feel sympathy with Jhi, because every single one of my relationships have been like this, but reversed. I, a dude, was always in Jhi's place, and girls always hurt me. They destroyed me, and completely ******** over my perceptions of love and women. That's half the reason that I'm bi. This kept going on. First time was at ten, and it's been like that ever since. Maybe it's just something about me that makes girls do that to me. The last time was worst. I was ready to die. I actually did hang myself, but a friend cut me down. I cut myself frequently, and was always in my room. I never even ate. Well, to make a long story short, a girl came along that fixed my perception, and we had a wonderful relationship that lasted for years. We separated, unfortunately, but it was for the best. She was moving and we both knew that we couldn't handle the distance. Well, I hope Jhi can find a better guy. A guy who'll love her with all his heart, and will never hurt her, and will refuse to ever let her go. That's my hope, anyway. ::shrug:: Not all guys are like him. I'm certainly not, and there are probably some other good guys on Gaia, or anywhere else if Jhi will just look. I'm sorry for talking so much. I'll stop now. sweatdrop
The thing is I don't want anyone else, I want him...I only want him...I don't let most people get close enough to hurt me, he's one of the only people I have ever been completely true with. I'm never true to anyone else with the exception of a few people. David is the only guy exception. I'm such a complicated person and so moody most guys don't want a relationship with me, just you know...what all guys want. crying Some try, fail, and we're still friends, but as they put it "Your too much work, Gwen." sweatdrop
Azzy, you talked way less then me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:33 am
Jhi-Jhi
MadAzrael
I am very sad to say that many men are like this. Some of us just don't deal well with excessive amounts of affection, and we really don't know how to properly let our emotions be known. I feel sympathy with Jhi, because every single one of my relationships have been like this, but reversed. I, a dude, was always in Jhi's place, and girls always hurt me. They destroyed me, and completely ******** over my perceptions of love and women. That's half the reason that I'm bi. This kept going on. First time was at ten, and it's been like that ever since. Maybe it's just something about me that makes girls do that to me. The last time was worst. I was ready to die. I actually did hang myself, but a friend cut me down. I cut myself frequently, and was always in my room. I never even ate. Well, to make a long story short, a girl came along that fixed my perception, and we had a wonderful relationship that lasted for years. We separated, unfortunately, but it was for the best. She was moving and we both knew that we couldn't handle the distance. Well, I hope Jhi can find a better guy. A guy who'll love her with all his heart, and will never hurt her, and will refuse to ever let her go. That's my hope, anyway. ::shrug:: Not all guys are like him. I'm certainly not, and there are probably some other good guys on Gaia, or anywhere else if Jhi will just look. I'm sorry for talking so much. I'll stop now. sweatdrop
The thing is I don't want anyone else, I want him...I only want him...I don't let most people get close enough to hurt me, he's one of the only people I have ever been completely true with. I'm never true to anyone else with the exception of a few people. David is the only guy exception. I'm such a complicated person and so moody most guys don't want a relationship with me, just you know...what all guys want. crying Some try, fail, and we're still friends, but as they put it "Your too much work, Gwen." sweatdrop

I think tons of people can relate because not everyone has good relationships. And if they do, then they suck! scream JK. Well all I can say right now is that you have to wait for things to work out. I mean I'm afraid that it might not end well but that's life you know? Ahh, sorry. I'm not being much help. xd  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:26 pm
It's okay. Forget him. He's making me so mad...my freaking buddha he's so frekaing clueless... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:27 pm
Jhi-Jhi
It's okay. Forget him. He's making me so mad...my freaking buddha he's so frekaing clueless... crying

Oh Jhi...*Glomps, then helps Jhi back up, then hugs* Don't cry! It'll be okay. whee  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:32 pm
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

Oh Jhi...*Glomps, then helps Jhi back up, then hugs* Don't cry! It'll be okay. whee
I higly doubt that. I'm really depressed right now..excuse me.. *crawls into her corner*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:37 pm
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi

I higly doubt that. I'm really depressed right now..excuse me.. *crawls into her corner*

Corners are bad! crying *Cries cause she can't help*  

Jennoasis

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:01 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:44 pm
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!
I know all guys aren't like that...but it really sucks that most of the ones who live around me are... sweatdrop  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:11 pm
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!
I know all guys aren't like that...but it really sucks that most of the ones who live around me are... sweatdrop
hey, I actually made some sense. whee .
Haha, well most of the girls around my area are big meanies too.
That's why I'm so glad there are sites like these. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:57 pm
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!
xd Me too. I can actually meet some decent guys here. whee  

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

Jennoasis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:40 am
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!

You know what?! scream All the guys here are jerks or mean or whatever too. crying But it's nice to meet good people on site like these like Jhi said. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:41 am
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
MadAzrael
I'm really sorry if I sound rude...but you guys really have meaningless friends. Then again, so do we all. It's sad that this is happening to the world. But don't give up on life, you'll find something worth while eventually.

To Azzy: Killing yourself is not an option!!! Please, life is too short to think that! You of all other should have known better, you did post that speech about life. I too have attempted many suicides...but because I am not as strong as you, I always chicken out, right now the only thing that hurt me more than love-sick...is the fact that I am a ******** a** who is afraid of death...Only through Cami-chan did I realized there was more to life than what I had. Ever since we talked, I had ignore the pain inside me...it's still there, hurt evertime I take a look at it...but I had learn to ignore it, keep it inside...realized only then did I felt happy...for the first time...

To Jhi-chan: Like what Azzy had said, not all guys are like that. I know us guys have hurt the opposite sex many time before, and I like to be the one to say we are sorry. I'm not sure why we act this way, so please forgive us. Not all guys want just what guys want. Some of us desire more in a woman than just her look. Like me, I love people for who they are, not how they look. I’m pretty sure there are people like me (or even better, high chance in that!!) exist, if there are…then earth have a slight chance at all of these.

To Cami-chan: Thanks, I am sorry I can't show you how I truely am grateful for meeting you. If it weren't for you, I probably would have been six feet underground right now if it wasn't for you. Thanks Cami-chan

To all of you out there: Ok, I am a fool, I don't know much. But if you ever need someone to talk to, someone to listen and share times with you, I swear on my life I will be there when you want.

Agh, all of the babbling non-ense...I'll stop now.

I'm also here if anyone wants to talk. sweatdrop  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:29 am
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!

You know what?! scream All the guys here are jerks or mean or whatever too. crying But it's nice to meet good people on site like these like Jhi said. whee
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:24 am
Jhi-Jhi
Jennoasis
Jhi-Jhi
Iyamashi
Jhi-Jhi
IYA IS SO SWEET!!!

3nodding

3nodding 3nodding whee I got a question for Jhi. What is that thing your avie has around the neck that glows? eek  

Jennoasis

Jhi-Jhi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:33 pm
Demonic Pendant 3nodding  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games