Your all going to Hell! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you beleave in Hell?
  Yes
  No
  An eternity of Pergatorial GOLD for me...(pole whore option)
View Results

-XxPhantom_Dreamer-xX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:01 pm
yea so i say

"go to hell? DUDE I CAME FROM HELL!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:24 pm
I very firmly believe in hell, heaven, god and satan. Funny, the only Christian who ever said that to me was very liberal, and also believed Yahweh was the same as Buddah and Allah. All other people who have said that to be are not Christian, some call themselves that, but their lifestyle, hate, language and belief system says the opposite. In my opinion, it doesn't matter what you believe. People use to believe the earth was the center of the universe, but it isn't, and it wasn't true just because they believed it. People use to not believe the giant squid existed, but that didn't mean it was made up. Some things, like the law of gravity, we have to discover for ourselves, even if it means getting hurt on the way down. So guys, I know how it feels to be told you are going to hell, but really we should not mock those people who say such things. It does no good, and it causes us to simply lower ourselves and proves we are no good than they think we are. The best way to get back or to shock them is to prove them wrong, not to scare them and thus proving them right. However, this honestly is your personal decision.  

Angel of the End

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:35 am
AEtherclaw
respond to them in the nicest way possible "see you later then"

Ok, I actually really kinda like that response.... it's witty and well thought out, not just mainly il-planned and rather stupid like 95% of the ones I've read so far.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:09 am
Literally speaking Hell does exist. It is a small town in Michigan.
As a spiritual item I personally don't belive in the whole concept, I am an Animist and do not need salvation or damnation.  

Yzarc Huckleberry

NewAgeAntique

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:10 pm
I don't believe in it. And even if I did, it'd be a ton more fun than heaven. Seriously, everyone I actually like would be there. xd

I've been told that a lot too. I think it's sad when people actually believe that a terrible fate might be waiting for them in the scary unknown after death. I mean, why make yourself miserable for no reason? Who knows what happens after death? Who decides what's a Sin and what isn't? Why waste what precious time there is left for you thinking about it. Just enjoy your life and be happy. That's my motto.

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderfull phrase! It means no worries for the rest of your days! It's our problem free... philosophy, Hakuna Matata!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:53 pm
Personally to me hell was created to control people through religion. Nothing more nothing less.  

the_underworks

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:00 pm
Not really. Think about it, everyone has a baisc belief in right and wrong. It comes naturally. When someone does wrong and is not punished for it, then dies, it is natural to assume they will still face punishment. The belief in Heaven and Hell didn't come about from trying to control other people, it came about by every human following a certain line of right and wrong that is embedded in ourselves from the time of birth. We can ignore them if we choose, but it is still there by the majority. This is called the Law of Human Nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Hell.....

is a cold muffin with no butter in sight...

is the total experience of living, interspersed, with brief moments of bliss...

is being cut off from physical human contact for a long time...

is seeing that thing you want most in the world, and never being able to have it...ever.  

Keevan Draco

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:07 am
I actually just came back from Hell, seriously...

Hell  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:06 am
I personally don't believe in a never-ending torment for those who don't worship a set deity.

I mean, if I went, and wrote a book, which I said was inspired by 'god', and that basically everyone should get along, and people who don't get along will be punished in the afterlife, and have stories of that described, but in a way that had no affiliation with Christianity, I would be considered crazy. The entire thing about 'believe what I believe or suffer eternal damnation' is something that has never made sense to me. You should be judged by your actions, and any omnipotent being should have the common sense to see that punishing people because they were good, but didn't believe in you, just doesn't make sense.

I don't believe in any god/s, or the afterlife, but I don't deny that those easily could exist. It's outside my knowledge, and I won't deny or accept anything that is beyond my ability to comprehend.  

Bloody Loon

RAWRiwantmyCOOKI

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image

no ones going to hell NO ONE! we will all
live in a ever lasting world of swis cheese.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 pm
stare no one here is using logic.... only opinion....... alas, I am the last of my kind, so it seems.... a rather depressing thought, actually.  

Angel of the End

Yzarc Huckleberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 pm
Angel of the End
stare no one here is using logic.... only opinion....... alas, I am the last of my kind, so it seems.... a rather depressing thought, actually.

What would you expect when the topic is a statement directed at a person in a negative fashion.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:51 pm
Only christian's believe you get mote to hell for your sin's.
The ironic dogma is that if they are right, then jesus also died for our sin's.
If jesus did die for our sin's, then worshiping another(as i do) is a sin that is slated clean because of jesus, so I still won't go to hell even if I'm wrong in my belief's and they are right. But they don't wanna talk about such dogmatic theology.  

Midnight_Prince27

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces