Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Personal] Your Family & Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does your family mind you looking at Yaoi and Boys Love
  They dont mind at all heck my mom looks at it with me
  They dont mind they let me look at what I want
  They dont like it but who cares because I bought it with my own money and its not like they have to read or look at it
  They dont like it but I dont care because I hide it from them
  They dont know that I look at Yaoi & Boys Love and they will never know because am not telling them
  They dont even know what Yaoi and Boys Love is and I sure as heck am never going to tell them
View Results

alhemra_idleheart

6,950 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:03 pm
I'm not even planning on hinting it to them...

My mom would faint & start to call on a priest to pray me over & my dad...well, let's just say he knows about guy/guy stuff...((I'm hinting on something here!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:06 pm
My mom is against it, but my dad's okay with it.

squee choo.

Fashionable Smoker

~ Winged Azure Skies ~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:56 pm
My brother knows I like it. My uncle has been clued in on it ever since I showed him Kyo Kara Maoh. But my parents don't know. I won't ever tell them either. Though there's no guarantee that they won't find out. O_o;; But even if they did, I don't think I'd get in trouble over it. They're cool about most things. I mean, they know I watch Gravitation and stuff in my room but they don't know what its about. -smirk-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:59 am
My dad and bro are pretty homophobic and they say nasty things about gay people. I don't know about my mom though, but I'm still playing it safe. I've kept shonen-ai/yaoi a secret for about 2 years now and only my bro knows about it since he saw the pics I downloaded. O__O Thank God I have my own computer now. <3 ♥ gonk  

Geminio

hopelesskat

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:10 pm
my mom dosent know that I like yaoi User Image but if she ever did find out that I like it, and found those picturs Ive been hiding from her, User ImageI dont whant to know what shell do to meUser Image but she wont find out ninja Im a good ninja ninja

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:14 pm
my brothers and sisters know I watch shounen ai.not my parents.  

Groovin Magic

Roiyarukitsune

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:13 pm
i sure in hell will never tell my friend or family that i like yaoi/yuri. They might think differently of me o_o;  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:11 pm
The parentals have given up tring to understand my whole obsession with anime/manga.  

rainbow panties

Oshaberiya

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:34 pm
I told my mom about my yaoi obsession. She seems ok with it. She just says I'm going through a phase(the ultimate denial statement) stare My sister thinks I'm a total perv stressed But my mom threatened to tell my step-dad about her thing on my-space if she told about my yaoi obsession. My mom is so cool 4laugh Most of my friends know and there cool with it cause they like yuri  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:05 pm

I can't say that my parents are very proud that I am gay or that I like yaoi, however, there isn't much that can be done about what I like. I can't blame them for being a bit cross. They are only doing as a parent should. Luckily, now that I am on my own I don't have to stress them out with it~

「人は美しい~♥」

Okabe Satouru

VampireD10

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:02 pm
i read shounen-ai all the time but my folks dunno about it for the most part, but my ma caught me reading it and she just said "ew" i tried explaining it but she look like forest gump when i finished explaining it to her ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:19 pm
My mother already freaks out because of my sexuality, who knows how she'd react if she knew what I read.  

Hey Cheesecake

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fleashis

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:27 am
If my mom or her side of the family found out about my obsession they would freak out... But if they found out i was Bi... I dont think i would be here anymore gonk

My dad and his side of the family wouldnt care i dont think... My dad is good about this type of stuff.. Even tho he thinks im lying when I tell him im Bi scream

I think my brother knows... Whenever we are watching one of the anime he buys and two of the guys get closer im like "KISS HIM ALREADY DAMNIT!!!" and he looks at me weird sweatdrop My sister knows and she like yaoi a bit too xd  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:20 pm
My parents are not exactly sever homophobics, (they don't freak out if they watch a movie with gay people in it, as long as they aren't the leads) but if they ever found out that I like yaoi/ shouen-ai and took the time to figure out what it means... I would be a dead girl walking. *sweatdrop* And when they start ranting about how we can't do anything about other people being gay and that it's a disease of the mind set upon the Greeks by God... Well, I'm just glad that I'm not a lesbo, otherwise I would be a pile of ashes at the bottom of the fireplace. *sweatdrops again*  

Shigatsu-Dan

K-lakie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:40 pm
I wouldn't even dare tell my parents that I like yaoi/ shouen-ai because they would probably go all freaky on me and ban me from the computer again.They wouldn't understand it anyways...personally it's hott and I like it so that would give them more than enough reason to take it away from me. >_>  
[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff