Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ EVENT ]: ~ Valentine's Day Ball 2013 - Rnd 5 starts pg27 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:49 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Aiolos frowned and stopped. "Let's sit down for a bit Abby..." He said as he squeezed her hand gently, worried about her. What was going on...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm
Cadassi grimaced as he woke up. He could remember nothing save for a dirty look from smeone. Upon hearing her voice, he grimaced. He was dead meat.

Closing his eyes tight, he randomly pointed. "Then we need to go that way...." he said, praying for a mild pain reliever. His head was killing him....

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:54 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd

Abby shook her head, looking up at him once more. "No, we should keep moving. It looks dangerous in here. I don't want to stick around here too long." She frowned. The young adult really couldn't tell what was wrong right now. it was all so strange. Well, her dress was ruined, why not mess up her hair too?

She ran her hand through a few locks, sighing. "We gotta do something at least Aiolos... Lets not be idle in here?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:09 pm
Leitha + Cadassi chose option number 1

Leitha shook her head. "Fine, we'll head down there. But you know I'm not going to fight for your whiney a** if you get in trouble." She lied, still sounding as cold as she did a moment before. This naiad wasn't a happy pae right now. Not only did she not want to be here, she didn't want to see what was going to happy. What they were going to do right now...

Oh what Leitha wouldn't give for a decent weapon. Too bad all she had was a fork she'd picked up from the table before they had all been transported here. Well that was useless. Good for stabbing a couple of inches through skin, but not for bone, or protecting any of her person.

The silvery blue naiad tossed the fork to the ground, starting down the darkest path, seeing no harm in the dark.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:31 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi

Nyx giggled as she saw her partner landed in front of her. She curtsied to him when he bowed.

She blushed when she was complemented which was a hard thing to see because of her black skin. "Thank you Bneut, you look hansom tonight." she said as she looked at the floor. She was thankful that she had won the battle of putting the bow in her hair by her mom. Then when she heard his question she looked around for the first time realizing there was other things happening at the dance. "Food." she said with a smile.]

Nyx looked around startled when she noticed that they were not in venus temple anymore more like a garden but, she did not have long to look around before she noticed Bneut coming towards her. before she could respond the purple goddess was telling them what was happening and she sighed. She gets a cute date to go to a dance with her and then poof they disapear into someones crazy game.
"Do not worry about it it could have happened anywhere. You should have heard the stories my mom tells when she had her powers. I think we should start looking for items to use to get out of here wandering around blindly will only cause us trouble." and then sighed again. "That is if she is playing fairly. So looking for items good with you?"

Nyx + Bneut chose option number 2  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm
Bneut blinked, he hadn't seen her response, with her face pointed towards the floor. "Nyx, I can't see what you're saying?" He tilted his head, gently reaching out to lift her chin. Oh! She lifted it herself. Smiling, he held his arm out to her. "Shall we find a table then?"]

The flowery demon's attention was split in two, with the purple goddess talking to the group and Nyx speaking to him here... Nyx was more important. She could explain what she'd gathered from Eris after the fact.

His head turned to read her lips. "That sounds good to me Nyx. I'm... Kind of lost here right now." Bneut admitted, frowning some.

((Sunny, I want you to know that Umi is unable to help make decisions about where our pae go and wind up ^^;; ))

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:49 pm
Yipes stopped running long enough to relize something. He had forgotten the bowl of pudding. Turning around, he bolted back, grabbed the bowl and gave it a hug. It even still had some pudding left. Then, he turned and realized he had left twizzle in the open space too. Grabbing the candyliscious male's hand, he dragged him along as Yips jheaded for the dark tunnel.

"Hi ho, silver! Awaaaaaaaaaay!!"

Wolfs Heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:25 pm
Navidad + Tocino chose option number 3

Tocino didn't wait. For anything or any one. He grabbed Navidad's hand and dragged her towrd the tunnel with a light on the end. to say he was freaking out was an understatement from hell. "Almost there!" he yelled.

Leilani + Theron chose option number 3

Leilani had been screaming at Theron. He just wasn't waking up. After beating his chest and trying to bing him in the head with the golden apple, she gave up. Stuffing the golden apple in her bra, she grabbed Theron's arms and began dragging him toward the lit tunnel.

"Don't worry, Hunny." she said, sniffling like crazy. "I'll get us out of here. I promise."

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:29 pm
Dementia Requiem Asumi
Leitha + Cadassi chose option number 1

Leitha shook her head. "Fine, we'll head down there. But you know I'm not going to fight for your whiney a** if you get in trouble." She lied, still sounding as cold as she did a moment before. This naiad wasn't a happy pae right now. Not only did she not want to be here, she didn't want to see what was going to happy. What they were going to do right now...

Oh what Leitha wouldn't give for a decent weapon. Too bad all she had was a fork she'd picked up from the table before they had all been transported here. Well that was useless. Good for stabbing a couple of inches through skin, but not for bone, or protecting any of her person.

The silvery blue naiad tossed the fork to the ground, starting down the darkest path, seeing no harm in the dark.

Cadassi hesitated a moment, hearing her threat. If she couldn't protect him, then he was pretty much screwed. He sure as heck couldn't protect her...

Giving a small sigh, he finally gave in and followed her into the dark. But not before picking up the fork. Here was hoping.....

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:31 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Catching sight of two more pairs heading in the way she was looking for, Celestia paused, quickly relaying the information to the first about where and whom to meet up with to form the party.

Moving quickly, she tried to meet up the others heading for the light. "Hello, are you seeking to travel down this path? We are forming a search party of those going down it; will you join?"

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:47 pm
Parvana + Aldis chose option number 1

"I'm here!" exclaims Parvana, clambering out of a hedge. She seems to have fallen on top of it when they were transported. Her dress is a bit torn, but nothing major. There are little bits of leaf attached to it and to her hair and wings. "Uf," she grumbles, dusting herself off. "You alright, Aldis?"

She looks around at the dispersing couples. "We should stick together," she says with a nod. Many were heading down a lit path, but her instinct tells her that the more appealing path was often a trap. "But I don't think we should go that way," she says, pointing toward the lighted tunnel. "Let's go this way," she says, starting to steer them toward the dark, straight path.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:57 pm
o0_Daisuke_0o

Atlantis sat down beside her, hand still in hers and made himself comfortable "you are right, I can't see in the darkness either but whilst I also agree with you on not knowing what is here we will just rest for a few minutes, just still your feet don't hurt as much, we will start walking again once we have rested so we should hopefully be alright til then and not only that we have others coming this way, we can't be the only ones who have picked this way surely" he said, hoping they would come sooner or later, it would be nice to possible walk with a group, more safety in numbers and all of that.  

Mutilated Moogle

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:26 pm
DaemonGabrielle

Theron wakes up shortly after beginning to be dragged. "What the...hey!" he exclaims, flailing to get free. He stands up and whirls on his attacker. "Leilani!" he says, surprised. "....Where are we?" he asks. He begins to brush himself off and winces, holding his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:43 pm
Namaqua + Thaddeus chose option number 1

"Oh, for the love of..." was the last thing Namaqua had said before they'd disappeared.

Awaking in a...labyrinth of sorts, Nama looks around for his mate. "Thaddeus?" He notices Thad's mop of red hair in the dim light and walks over to kneel by his side. "Hey, you okay?" he asks, giving him a little shake.

While Thaddeus wakes up, Namaqua surveys their surroundings. Looks like there were only two real pathways. One dark and one lit. He can't help but feel that the lit path is...misleading. "I know it looks ominous," he says, looking down the darkened path. "But I think this way's safer. You know I have such good night vision; just stay close and we'll be fine. What d'you say, Thad?"

Twitchapher the 3rd

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:49 pm
Twitchapher the 3rd
Fraise slowly lifted her head as she heard the voice of Zoran, tears falling off of her cheeks. "Zoran..." She quickly flung herself at him,wrapping her arms around him while starting to cry. "I want to go home...It's scary here!" She sobbed as she curled up against him. The poor angel was not handling this change to the night at all.

Zoran is knocked back a little by the force of Fraise flinging herself on him. She's clearly frightened and he has no idea how to handle this. He thinks maybe of doing what he'd do if his sister were scared, but it kinda grossed him out to think of Fraise like Moana. Instead, he just does what feels normal. He hugs her and pats her back, "I'm sorry. I'm not sure what happened, but I'm glad you are okay. You are okay, right?"

He looks around at the other couples. They seem to be fairing alright. Some are helping others, and they seem to be splitting up to follow different paths. He notices that there are only two: a dark one and a lit one, and he thinks that's a no brainer. He did fail to pay attention to Eris' game announcement, so he's not even thinking anything could be a further trap already than this.

How did we get here? Is this where dad is? He suddenly has an epiphany. "Fraise, let's go catch up to my sister." He is calm and slowly rises to his feet with the pink angel still in his arms. She seems to have a death grip on him, which he is oddly okay with.

"Moana!" he calls out, hoping she's not gone so far down the dimly lit path that she won't hear him. "She might be able to help us, okay? Let's head in that direction."

Teigra

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces