Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Bad_Luck_Shindou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:29 pm
UserName: Bad_luck_Shindou
NickName: Shu-chan
Prefrences: straight
Intrests: anime/manga, writing/drawing, sports
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ShuichixYuki
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A few years ago, when I was obsessed with Gundam Wing, I found a HeeroxDuo fanfic
Other: Track's about to start up...and then Cross countr...so I don't know how often I will post here.. ^^; I'll stop b whenever I'm on tho  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:57 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Tart Blossom

.A.k.a.n.e.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:00 pm
Hello everyone! the Guild is done, YAY! =3
UserName: .A.k.a.n.e.
NickName: Akane
Prefrences: I'm straight
Intrests: many things. Manga, anime, Drawing, so much more but I don't want to bore you.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I can't pick one, there all so great!
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Shuichi and Yuki, Gravitation!
Other: I like to make new friends, so stop by my profile sometime ^^

For now I hope thats good enough

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:02 pm
UserName: Great Demon Kiara
NickName: Kiara
Prefrences: Bi
Intrests: Anime, books, you know all the nerdy things.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Nagi/Omi
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My friend sat me down infront of the computer and made me read hardcore yaoi... it was very scary to me at the young age of 13, but it grew on me. ^_^  

Great Demon Kiara

EiriNoYuki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:06 pm
UserName: EiriNoYuki
NickName: Eiri; Yuki.
Prefrences: Bi. n__n
Intrests: , Drawing, surfingwriting, music.. And other random things. >>
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Eiri & Shuichi.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: My crazy friend and her methods of brainwashing. e__e
Other: If you want to know more about anything to do with me, ask me. <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:22 pm
UserName: Korokiri
NickName: Enchi
Prefrences: Bi. heart
Intrests: Computer stuff, video games, anime, reading, writing, theatre
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I don't really have a favourite at the moment. lol
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: A Yu Yu Hakusho yaoi site that I stumbled upon when I was about... 9? It went from there. lol
Other: I love random PMs and friends. 8D

Korokiri

SerratedSprinkles

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:22 pm
UserName biggrin evils_Pet

NickName:kat..yes..with a "K," XD

Prefrences: Bisexual, but in RPing I'm a Uke.

Intrests:Music!

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing:Hmmm I really realy like Inuyasha/ Naraku...or Sazno/Gojyo..and Inuyasha? Sesshomaru.

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hehe...Sublunary.

Other: I like to see the bad guys on the bottem...anything else ya wanna know..ya gotta ask, XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:35 pm
Hi I am toyia ( silent i ) I am 17 and love anime and art....especially when they're together!! I've only just gotten into yaoi not even a year ago, but I love it, so I don't know very many...but if you want to suggest some good ones... wink  

crzy4life

PainfullyVivid

Familiar Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:22 pm
UserName: PainfullyVivid
NickName: Pain
Prefrences: Undecided/Asexual
Intrests: Books, Gaia, FanFiction, My Beloved
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: At this very moment, Tala/Kai. Could change at any moment though.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: At FF.net. Rei and Kai kissed. I closed the window with an 'Ew'. My curiousity later got the better of me. I read more Shounen Ai. Obessions started.
Other: This woman just fainted on the TV. =O And. I am throughly addicted to BSOP. Sooo yeeeeeeeeah. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:33 pm
UserName: Katana Shintaru
Nickname: You all can either call me Katana, or Tomoe. In R/L I'm usually called Tomoe.
Preferences: Straight.
Intrests: Many things. One of the main things being Yaoi/Shonen-ai. Eh heh heh. Even in all my friends think I'm crazy for liking it.
Fav Boy/Boy pairings: Tis a hard one, but I'd have to go with either ShuichiXYuki or ShuichiXRyuichi.
First encounter with Boy/Boy love: Eerie Queerie (AKA in Japan, Ghost) My friend RosesandBlood, let me read it, and my obsession started.
Other: Not much really, except that school sucks and so does my life there. evil twisted  

Karla Night

FPMule

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:45 pm

UserName: FerretPrince
NickName: Ferry, Ferreh, Fer, Ferraric, Prince, Ferret, Princeh, Princey... I have a lot of nicknames. I collect them.
Prefrences: Gay
Intrests: Reading, writing, music, poetry, role playing, interesting people (especially guys), yaoi (obviously), shounen-ai (again, pretty obvious), microbiology, finding out why homosexuality exists...normal stuff.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: None really...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: One of my friends is an artist. She drew a lovely picture and proudly showed everyone. :3 Oh! And my dreams. But those are private. I was fourteen. ninja
Other: Umm... I'm in college. Yes. Majoring in microbiology. I'm an advanced role player. Very advanced. No, that's not just my ego talking! In real life, I'm five feet tall. And, no, I'm not Asian. My mother is also very short. I have black hair, and I'm certainly not an 'emo' or 'goth' or anything like that. I'm egotistical, cantankerous, arrogant, but not a bad guy. :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:51 pm
UserName: Tenshi no Shizen
NickName: Tenshi or TenTen
Prefrences: Straight
Intrests: Writing, sketching, swimming, BL
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: That would require narrowing it down, which is just not possible
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Poorly written Yami Yugi/Ryou Bakura at Fanfiction.net. (No longer like the pairing)
Other: I've been away from Gaia for a long while, but am glad to be back. PM me to talk!  

Pixilated Nature

Seldarine

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:00 pm
UserName: Seldarine
NickName: Christian
Intrests: Drawing, reading, writing... ^.^
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: That's a toughie - a lot of them... hrm, oh! I know! Remus and Sirius! *nod nod*
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Let's see...it's so long ago that I can't even remember, probably something involving Clamp
Other: I draw yaoi... so yeah...*shifty eyes* and I love to rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:26 pm
Username: jene-chan
Nickname:jene
Preferance: Bisexual
Interest: Yaoi, yuri, manga, photography, and more
Fav. Boy boy pair: Fake series
First Encounter: middle school friends manga...  

jene-chan

Raped On The Cross

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:23 pm
Username: Jersey DareDevil
Nickname:Weasle
Age 18
preference: Homosexual/Bi curious
Interest: Yaoi, manga, anime.
Favorite Boy Boy Pair: ^^ yugioh (Yugi is so cute and docile Like to go Seme on him)
First Encounter: ^^ When my friend tried to seduce me with Yaoi Doujin, I have to say it worked. heart wink  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games