Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:03 pm
Yokies

User Image User Image

Well, not that expensive I guess, but still... for someone who still relies on her parents for money, it is quite expensive sweatdrop I'll go try that out, but they think I'm too old for Pokemon, so I think they'll give me as their last resort to a gift sweatdrop

Oh, sorry about that sweatdrop I just thought a "yeti" is a guy razz Yeah, just keep on searching. One friend of mine got really lucky. She bought her Cream the Kitten at a REAL bargain, like at only 25% of the prevailing market price or something coz the seller's really in a hurry to sell it. So just keep searching, who knows, you might be as lucky as that friend of mine wink

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:07 pm
Louisa Iris

Ah I understand. Well, maybe you can just ask for money? xD That never hurts anyone haha.

It's fine, I'm determined, I know I'll get it! I wont give up. B3 And that's true, I could always find someone looking for a fast sell haha. Then again, it's a new item, so people are more inclined to get a high price since they know people want it. Depends on who I find. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:12 pm
Yokies

Ah I understand. Well, maybe you can just ask for money? xD That never hurts anyone haha.

It's fine, I'm determined, I know I'll get it! I wont give up. B3 And that's true, I could always find someone looking for a fast sell haha. Then again, it's a new item, so people are more inclined to get a high price since they know people want it. Depends on who I find. xD

User Image User Image

Hehe, I am planning on that emotion_dowant Let's cross our fingers that they'll be really kind to me this holiday seasons rofl

I've never really tried looking for items in the forums. I don't have the guts to haggle see sweatdrop So, I just usually buy the cheapest in the marketplace sweatdrop Good luck! You'll find someone out there soon enough smile

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:16 pm
Louisa Iris

I'll definitely be hoping for that! Haha. I wish my parents were still kind to me, they haven't bought me anything but food in three years. xD
Of course they still let me live here haha, but I don't get clothes or undergarments, not even shampoo from them.

I found someone! 4laugh I was able to buy one for 2.6mil. 3nodding
It's more than I wanted to, but hell, I have it now so I'm happy haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:19 pm
Yokies

I'll definitely be hoping for that! Haha. I wish my parents were still kind to me, they haven't bought me anything but food in three years. xD
Of course they still let me live here haha, but I don't get clothes or undergarments, not even shampoo from them.

I found someone! 4laugh I was able to buy one for 2.6mil. 3nodding
It's more than I wanted to, but hell, I have it now so I'm happy haha.

User Image User Image

Well that was fast. Congratulations dear!! Someone's gonna change their avi soon~! 4laugh
      If you don't mind me asking, how did you earn such a lot of money? sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:25 pm
Louisa Iris

Sort of haha. I've been trying to buy one for about two days. xD And yes, someone is! B3
Well, I sold a higher priced item of mine, a Mod Geisha.
I already had about 700k, so that put me close to what I needed, then I had played some booty grab to make up the difference.
My reasoning for selling my Geisha was because I hardly ever wore it and I only made one avatar I liked with it, using just the Kimono. I couldn't work with the rest. sweatdrop

But if you're asking how I usually make my gold, I do a lot of exchanging.
I'm one of the "buy low, sell high" people lol. I buy items at discounts and then sell them for full price.
I usually make 30-50k profit on items I do that with, so it all begins to add up here and there.
It's the one of easiest ways for me to make my gold, other than a little GCash here and there, but I usually just sell a RIG Bundle every month, the rest I get though playing Booty Grab and exchanging.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:53 am
Yokies

Sort of haha. I've been trying to buy one for about two days. xD And yes, someone is! B3
Well, I sold a higher priced item of mine, a Mod Geisha.
I already had about 700k, so that put me close to what I needed, then I had played some booty grab to make up the difference.
My reasoning for selling my Geisha was because I hardly ever wore it and I only made one avatar I liked with it, using just the Kimono. I couldn't work with the rest. sweatdrop

But if you're asking how I usually make my gold, I do a lot of exchanging.
I'm one of the "buy low, sell high" people lol. I buy items at discounts and then sell them for full price.
I usually make 30-50k profit on items I do that with, so it all begins to add up here and there.
It's the one of easiest ways for me to make my gold, other than a little GCash here and there, but I usually just sell a RIG Bundle every month, the rest I get though playing Booty Grab and exchanging.

User Image User Image

Oh I see. I'm not really good at buying and selling, I'm afraid to make a huge blunder and lose a lot of money instead of earn them. So I mostly rely on Booty Grab, and alas, bumping sweatdrop
      How I wish I could earn as quickly as you guys. No wonder you have beautiful avis sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:36 am
Louisa Iris

That's understandable. There is always that fear, unless you're buying a sure thing, like a Lusty or Cloud (since they're popular with rallyers, they sell ALL the time). I used to rely just on Booty Grab, before I started exchanging and being able to afford a bundle every month. sweatdrop It's really helpful, but it's kind of tough to get into, learning prices and such, but once you start going, it's profitable!

I made a few losses along the way though, I haven't always come out on top. xD I remember losing out 200k on a doll I bought haha, and then I accidentally mispriced a Rosamund, I was tired and was putting it up right before bed, but I ended up putting it for 445k, instead of the 545k I had intended. It sucked so bad. xD So sometimes you might lose out, but most of the time it's very helpful.

Aw, you really think they're beautiful? ; w; Thank you!

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:35 am
Yokies

That's understandable. There is always that fear, unless you're buying a sure thing, like a Lusty or Cloud (since they're popular with rallyers, they sell ALL the time). I used to rely just on Booty Grab, before I started exchanging and being able to afford a bundle every month. sweatdrop It's really helpful, but it's kind of tough to get into, learning prices and such, but once you start going, it's profitable!

I made a few losses along the way though, I haven't always come out on top. xD I remember losing out 200k on a doll I bought haha, and then I accidentally mispriced a Rosamund, I was tired and was putting it up right before bed, but I ended up putting it for 445k, instead of the 545k I had intended. It sucked so bad. xD So sometimes you might lose out, but most of the time it's very helpful.

Aw, you really think they're beautiful? ; w; Thank you!

User Image User Image

Well, losses are inevitable in such a game. But still, I admire you for your guts, I could never have done that.

Yep, your avis are really beautiful. I like the winter feel around it heart

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 am
Louisa Iris

This is true. Same in investments, you never know when a price may rise or fall. D: So I usually don't invest in something unless I know it's already popular to begin with. xD But thank you! I'm glad you think I'm gutsy, rather than stupid for making those silly mistakes. xD Haha.

Thank you. emotion_kirakira That means a lot!

How are you doing today?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:47 am
Yokies

This is true. Same in investments, you never know when a price may rise or fall. D: So I usually don't invest in something unless I know it's already popular to begin with. xD But thank you! I'm glad you think I'm gutsy, rather than stupid for making those silly mistakes. xD Haha.

Thank you. emotion_kirakira That means a lot!

How are you doing today?

User Image User Image

Hey, mistakes are part of life, so it's really a matter of having the guts to admit that you do make mistakes and building on those mistakes to make you a better person.
      And there I go being philosophical again rofl I'm sorry, but I tend to have that habit, although I'm not really into philosophy itself sweatdrop

I'm doing good. I've had a long day in school, so a bit tired, but everything was worth the long stay. You, how's life for you?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:09 am
Louisa Iris

That's true. xD I'm not exactly into philosophy myself, but it's easy to start saying stuff like that when you're trying to explain what you mean haha.

Aw, you going to have time to rest up soon? I'm doing alright, it was so cold this morning for me. ._.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:03 pm
Yokies

That's true. xD I'm not exactly into philosophy myself, but it's easy to start saying stuff like that when you're trying to explain what you mean haha.

Aw, you going to have time to rest up soon? I'm doing alright, it was so cold this morning for me. ._.

User Image User Image

Yep, no worries. I'm all rested now smile
      Ooh, I hate cold mornings too. Take a cup of hot choco, that always warms me up.

Hey, you know what, I finally got Black 2 emotion_awesome Turns out my parents were planning on giving me an early Christmas present because 1) I've been whining about it for some time now and 2) we're planning on just giving the kids gifts this Christmas. Anyway, I've just started... Ain't Cheren hot? He doesn't look like the wimpy little kid before.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:07 pm
Louisa Iris

That's good. :3
We have a tiny bit of hot cocoa, but I'm lazy. emotion_awesome
Seriously, this may be TMI or kind of nasty but I've gone a week without taking a shower because I was too damn lazy to get up and do it. xDD
Ah man, not my best moment, that's for sure, but I can get reaaallly lazy sometimes. ._. That just proves it lol.

Really? cat_eek That's awesome! I suppose whining worked out in the end. emotion_awesome Haha. I thought Cheren looked nice, Bianca looks all sweet too. xD And like she stole his glasses lol.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:27 pm
Yokies

That's good. :3
We have a tiny bit of hot cocoa, but I'm lazy. emotion_awesome
Seriously, this may be TMI or kind of nasty but I've gone a week without taking a shower because I was too damn lazy to get up and do it. xDD
Ah man, not my best moment, that's for sure, but I can get reaaallly lazy sometimes. ._. That just proves it lol.

Really? cat_eek That's awesome! I suppose whining worked out in the end. emotion_awesome Haha. I thought Cheren looked nice, Bianca looks all sweet too. xD And like she stole his glasses lol.

User Image User Image

Hey, we all go through that phase at times. I too experienced times when I feel too lazy to take a bath... but that's not really advisable here in our country because you'll tend to sweat a lot here sweatdrop Don't worry, you'll get out of that soon enough smile

Yes, I know right? I have to be honest, I screamed a bit when they gave it to me. Seriously, I never really expected them to give it me as a Christmas gift, what more now? But I think they felt a little guilty that they never got me anything for my birthday and they weren't going to give me anything for Christmas (if they're to follow what they said about just the kids getting one)... but anyways, I got it now emotion_awesome

Oh yeah, that's what's missing on Cheren, his glasses. But still, he looks a lot cooler now than before. But it just feels weird that they keep on talking about what happened two years ago and how Team Plasma was stopped by a trainer, when you know full well who that trainer was. Plus, Team Plasma's new outfit seemed lamed when compared to the Black edition. The previous one looked a lot more Plasma-ish to me sweatdrop I wonder what N would look like now?

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces