Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][1x1][L-N+] No More Hope Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:52 am
Avi smiled softly as he followed Yuki home, and just like the older male said, he was hungry when he walked through the doors of the house. Taking his shoes off he stepped inside not really sure what to do. He was still getting over the fact that he was going to live here, hell when he went to his own house after long periods of time in the hospital he felt like a stranger and it took him a while to adjust to having a relatively short normal life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:25 am
"Are you hungry now?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 am
Lost in his thoughts, it to Avi a minute for his mind to register the words Yuki said. "Huh? Oh um...a little...not really though." he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:13 pm
"Ok. Well I was going to get some blood."

He walked into the kitchen and warmed up some blood for them.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:31 pm
"Alright." he said as he followed Yuki into the kitchen as he watched him warm up the blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:24 am
Yuki gave Avi a little bit of blood in a mug to try. "I'm sure this seems gross to you but it's really delicious." Yuki drank his down and licked the mug clean.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:55 am
Taking the mug Avi drank the blood shaking his head. "I've seen some pretty gross things at the hospital." he said as he finished the liquid in the mug licking it clean. Why let something so god tasting go to waste? "It is good." he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:11 pm
"I'm glad it doesn't gross you out. Do you want more?"  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 pm
Avi cuckled grinning, "Even if I was still human,blood would be one of the last things that gross me out. I mean, I've seen a lady come in and had bug crawling around INSIDE her head." he said, so not all his time in the hospital was boring, he got to see some very odd stuff and quite a few miracles happen while he was there. "Yes please" he said handing his mug back to Yuki.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:02 am
He chuckled. "That does make sense that you wouldn't be grossed out by blood." He warmed up some more blood and gave it to him drinking some more himself.  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 am
"Yea...but despite that, despite all the blood sampling and transfusions...when I actually coughed it up at school that day...it was probably the first time I have actually been afraid to see." he said in a lot softer tone as he thought back to the day of school which led him to be hospitalized. Starring at the liquid in the glass, Avi took a sip of it, he caught himself wondering how he was able to just accept his life as it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:41 pm
"Yeah that was the only time I've been scared of blood too. I was so afraid i was going to lose you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:07 pm
Finishing the remaining blood in the mug Avi gave a soft sigh. "I don;t know if I told you this or not...a lot of the medicine messed with my memory and distorted dream and reality, so if I told you I'm sorry for repeating it the who-knows-how-many-times. But...I wasn't even supposed to live up till first birthday, it was a ninety-nine point nine percent chance that I would die during infancy, but somehow I survived. There were other times too in the past where there was less then a point zero zero one percent chance of me living. Somehow though, I managed to survive all of that. Then recently, with a lot of helped I survived again and I don't have to worry about anything. When I think about it like that...I can only wonder if something was keeping me alive so that I could meet you...so you can heal me. Fate, destiny who knows what, but if that is the cause then by point zero one percent am I glad that I was sick so that I could meet you." he said with a light blush. "Sorry...I was rambling..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:11 pm
He smiled. "I don't care if you ramble. I like hearing you talk. And I like hearing about you."  

Rent_junkie

Invisible Sex Symbol

11,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:24 pm
Avi smiled kindly as he stood up walking behind Yuki, giving a back hug. "Thankyou, staying with me, for putting up with my selfishness. More importantly, thankyou for not gradually disappearing like all the others." he said, an by disappearing he meant his classmates who eventually stopped coming to see him but he couldn't blame them either.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff