Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:49 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled. He popped the top off a fancy bottle of scotch and sipped at it. Eww... The freedom... The inhibition! Yes, yes I want more! I can deal with the consequences later! he nearly shouted. He pinched his nose and drained the smallest bottle. He smiled, the tipsiness returning easily, like an old friend. He flopped on his bed beside Jax and smiled.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I love his explanation. He's thinking "duh, Jax!"}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:02 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax just smiled and shook his head slightly as Cameron popped of the top of a bottle and sipped at it. He didn't look like he liked it. Then he explained to him that he didn't care and could handle the consequences later. Drank a bit more from the bottle he had opened. "What ever you say" Jax said with a smile. He looked at the other bottles he had brought with him - Vodka, a Finish liqueur called Minttu (tastes like peppermint. Somewhat like mint toothpaste but damn it's good!), another Absolut Vodka with lemon flavour and something more. Jax immediately grabbed the Minttu - one of his favourites!

OOC;; Hahah, yeah, kinda! Love it!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:08 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled. Jax was happy to get drunk as well. I say... Whatever I said a minute ago! he said through his giggles. He held up another bottle with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. It was Absinthe. Cameron loved it, though why, he couldn't explain. He drank about half the bottle, and he was back to being wasted. He smiled and giggled giddily, acting like a carefree child.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: ABSINTHE!!! And thanks for explaining the alcohol!}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:21 am
User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax just laughed at what Cameron said. He opened the bottle and smelt the Minttu. A shiver spread through out his body - he loved it! There was nothing better than that when it came to alcohol. Sure, you would get really drunk from just half a bottle, but Jax could easily drink a whole bottle alone even though is was meant to be shots. But he didn't care, so he just drank from the bottle. Cameron was drinking the Absinthe again. He seemed to really like that.

Jax downed like half the bottle of Minttu in no time at all. He put the bottle down on the floor, careful not to let it fall to the side. He then turned to Cameron and gently nibbled his ear. "May I ask..." he started to say, "Are you a virgin?" He sounded very Russian as the said the word "virgin".

OOC;; No problemo! I loooove Minttu! It's like...the best!!!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:28 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron's smile was lost the second Jax asked if he was a virgin. Was it that easy to tell? He had just graduated from his all male boarding school, so he hadn't really found the time. Y-yesh? he said, his answer sounding like more of a question. He looked curiously at Jax, woundering why he even had o ask. Cameron's first kiss had been only a handful of hours ago, and him being a nerdy Brit.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I probably wouldn't like it. I hate minty things... And Cam is gay for a reason, See if you can spot it! ^^}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 am
User Image

User Image

Jax grinned slightly at the answer he got from Cameron - he was a virgin. "Cute" Jax said and lightly bit the boy's ear again. Now he really knew what he wanted from the boy! Not that he didn't want him earlier, but now... It was just perfect.

Jax gently stroked Cameron's cheek. "But I won't do anything to you that you don't want to" he added to what he said before and kissed him on the cheek. He only got violet when he was on his drugs and stuff. But since he was just drunk no, he had no problem with that stuff. He always listened to his bed partner.

OOC;; I love mint~~ <3 Oh, really? Then I guess I'll have to look hard and long xD  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:45 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled when Jax did. I want... I want you, Jasks. I want you. he said as he laid a hand on the older man's chest. His huge blue eyes were begging for love and affection, in a way the rest of him just couldn't express. He never had been loved, especially by the parents that beat him when he disobeyed. He looked up at Jax, trusting him completely. He loved Cameron... Right?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: All MALE boarding school X 13 years= Gay Cammie! Now he's all lovey and mushy! <3}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 am
User Image

User Image

Jax was just about to pick up the Minttu bottle again when he heard Cameron's voice - I want you. He felt a warm hand against his chest. Jax looked right at the boy in front of him. He looked in to his big, blue eyes with his own bright, brownish eyes. He smiled but didn't say a word. He just took the Absinthe bottle from Cameron and put it away. Then he leaned closer to him and gently kissed him. "So you will let me take your virginity?" he asked between the kisses.

OOC;; Oooh! It was that easy. xD Aaand Jax's horny. Again.  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron didn't care that his drink had been taken. All he cared about was Jax. He locked lips lovingly, then looked up. Y-yesh, Jasks. Please. he said, just before kissing Jax again. He loved he way the older man tasted, a delightful mix of drinks, food, and other things he couldn't yet identify. He scooted closer to Jax, letting his heat envelope him.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Me too! Haha!}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image

User Image

Please. Cameron said Please. He really wanted Jax to take his virginity even though they've just met and barely knew each other. But Jax didn't care - he wanted this boy. Had wanted him since he first laid eyes on him at the club. And this had been his goal and now he was here.

Jax put his hands on Cameron's shoulders and pushed him down on to the bed, careful not to break the kiss. When Cameron laid down, Jax climbed on top of him, having his legs on each side of him. He let his fingers dance over the naked skin. Let his hands touch and feel and love.

OOC;; HAhah awh! <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron kept kissing, despite the fact that Jax was now on top of him. He didn't care. He just wanted Jax. He tilted his lips up into Jax's and wrapped his arms around the others back. He kissed with all the passion he could muster, showing Jax just how bad he wanted this.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Whoot!! All aboard the YAOI EXPESS!!! Whoooot!}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax had to lean closer to Cameron when he wrapped his arms around him. Their naked bodies touched each other. Jax shivered slightly from it. He loved the skin-to-skin feeling. It was something special about it.

Jax moved down a bit, taking his kisses down Cameron's neck and chest. He couldn't resist some biting here and there. He let his hands show the way and stopped just by the waistband of the boy's jeans. The kisses went further down as well, following the same path as his hands. When he reached the jeans, he easily unbuttoned them with his teeth. He had done this so many times, so he knew what he was doing.

OOC;; Ohoho~~ I can almost see this scene being in an anime or a manga or something~~  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled excitedly as Jax kissed down his body. Little flutters of pleasure erupted at every touch. He moaned softly when Jax went a little lower, and giggled when Jax undid his pants with his teeth. He kept watching Jax, not really knowing what else to do. He would learn, he knew that. He would be sloppy, messy, and probably painful until he did, but he didn't really care. He just wanted Jax.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Me too.... Lets call ShoJo!!}}

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:36 pm
User Image

User Image

Jax smiled when he heard Cameron's soft moan. That was a perfect sound for a perfect boy to make. It would be even better when it was louder. That thought of that made Jax shiver from pleasure.

Jax removed Cameron's jeans, along with the rest of his clothes. He gently touched Cameron, used one hand and his mouth, as he unbuttoned his own, tight jeans. He wanted to hear Cameron moan and scream his name. He wanted to know that he was the best.

OOC;; Go go go!! Just the thought of this makes me...gah! -dies- EDIT;; I have to go to bed now. <3  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron shivered when Jax took his clothes off. He sighed lightly, and watched Jax take his own pants off. He moaned even more as hands traveled up his body, and moaned louder when Jax started using his mouth. J-Jasks! he squealed in pleasure. He was loving this. Every part of it.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Me too! *shivers with excitement*}}

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas