Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][1X1] Black Wings of a Dragon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:39 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred gave a squeak at the order, but Abiron was gone before he could make a real protest. It... it was for standing up for himself... so maybe a little book would be okay. Just a little one. He looked around the shop carefully, trying to find one that wouldn't cost much and that wasn't too large. But he saw a beautiful book with simple, blocky letters on the spine. It looked like it was bound with leather, and he stepped towards it before he realized what he was doing. He didn't come out of his stupor until he was halfway to the register, book in hand, and he stopped. What was he doing?! There was no way that he could make Abiron pay for this book! It had to be expensive, and he didn't want to inconvenience Abiron in such a way. He made himself go back to the shelf and put the book back, despite how much it pulled at him. He had to find a cheaper book. This one was too magnificent for him to ask for it.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:58 pm
As Abiron waited for the shop keeper, he noticed the Mordred had then put back. When the young male was out of eye sight, he walked over to the book he had just put back picking it back up. He looked it over and held on to it, slipping it into his bag, he wanted to pay for it without Mordred knowing, he wanted to surprise him, spoil him actually. Walking back to the counter he sighed, who was running this place he wondered.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
While Mordred was preoccupied with searching for an acceptable book, an old, spindly man came from the back and stood behind the counter. "How can I help you?" He asked the merman, smiling warmly. He noticed Mordred looking around and smiled knowingly. "Something you want to purchase before he comes over here?" He didn't know if the two were lovers, but there was something between them.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:49 pm
((double post?))  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:45 pm
SuJuVitaMINJewels
((double post?))

((Ack! Sorry! I edited so it's an actual post now.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 4:37 am
Abiron smiled at the old man then heard his words, as he took out the leather bound book. He handed over the two gold coins, "will this be enough for the book?" he asked curiously, keeping an eye on Mordred before he came over here. "You..are not afraid of him like everyone else?" he asked curiously.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:37 am
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Trillian raised an eyebrow. "Young man, I have spent my youth traveling the world, and some of my old age as well. To put it simply, I've seen too many things to believe a being's looks are indicative of their personality." He inspected the coin and whistled. "By George... This is a doubloon from the naga kingdoms! At least two hundred years old!" He beamed. "Feel free to have anything you like. One coin will suffice for the items you've picked out and more." He noticed Mordred approaching. "I'd hide that book. He's coming." He winked and watched Mordred approach with a small book on survival techniques.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:17 pm
Abiron listened to the man speak and smiled happily. "I'm glad someone else has sense to understand that. Have you not explored the sea's before?" he asked putting the leather bound book back in his bag. "Oh yea, Mr. do you have maps of this kingdom and the surrounding lands with indications of caves, lakes and the such? As well as something with information from the surrounding kingdoms?" he asked as he saw the book Mordred was holding.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:24 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Trillian shook his head. "Not the sea, sadly. I have no way of exploring underwater." He said wistfully. At the question of maps, he grinned. "I have just the thing!" He went to a shelf, pulling down a tall, thin book. "Close up maps of every kingdom and several maps on what's between them. The most detailed atlas I have." Mordred smiled a little when he heard that he had the perfect thing, shyly setting the book he'd picked onto the counter.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:32 pm
Abiron smiled when the man grabbed the book. "That will work perfectly!" he said excitedly. When he heard the man doesn't have any way to explore the sea he frowned, digging through his bag, but he didn't have the item he needed. "That's a bit of a disappointment. It would be nice for the people on the land to know of the sea kingdoms." he said with a wistful smile. Abiron handed the man the two gold coins he had, different ones, then he grabbed out something even rarer. "Mr. take care of this please, a tear of a mermaid, and please don't sell it." he said as he handed the small items to the man who knew so much and didn't judge at all. "There's a legend behind the tear that is one stays true to one's heart and does not lie, then a wish can be granted." he said with an almost sad smile at letting the object go. Abiron had planned on giving the object to the one he was supposed to marry, but instead he felt it be better with this man.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Trillian's eyes widened at the gift, looking at him with calculating eyes. Finally, he got out some paper and wrote out a name. "If you travel to the next kingdom, to the east, then ask for this man. He will be a great help to you." He smiled. "A gift I can only hope is half as valuable to you as the mermaid's tear that may allow me to continue exploring this world." Mordred watched them both, awed by the tear. He wouldn't dare touch it, however. No matter how stunning, it wasn't his. He would never take something that wasn't his, no matter what. "Th-thank you very much, sir." He said timidly. Trillian grinned at him. "I have a gift for you as well." He winked and found a book on merpeople. "I may not have explored the sea, but one author seems to know the culture of a kingdom of merfolk." Mordred was dumbstruck by the gift, unable to protest because the man was already focused on Abiron once more. "You have been incredibly generous, young merman. I wish you luck on your journey." He told him cheerfully, and in a tone that clearly extinguished any chance of rejecting his gifts.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:55 pm
Abiron smiled even more taking the paper and setting it with the book with the leather binding. "I hope you can continue to travel. Mr, I hope you can bring openmindedness to this world. Also if you were to travel the ocean and explore the kingdoms, I will make sure you are greatly honored by my people." he said kindly as he handed the book on merpeople to Mordred. Abiron was delighted that someone actually managed to explore the seas. Taking the atlas in hand, he smiled as he began to walk out the door. "Mr. That tear you have is one of mine." he said leaving out the door.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:07 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Trillian watched them leave, looking to the tear in his hand. "I can ask to travel for all eternity... Or even just to travel until my dying day." He smiled. "And then I can join my dear Loretta in the afterlife." He pocketed the tear. "Luck and happiness be with you, kind merman and little dragon." He chuckled and hummed a happy tune.

Mordred followed Abiron with awe on his face. "That gift you gave him... It was amazing." He smiled at him. "You are a very generous man, my lord." He seemed to help everyone. "You're a wonderful prince."

SuJuVitaMINJewels

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:16 pm
Abiron smiled, "No, I'm not kind. I'm kind to only those who are kind. Didn't you notice? That man hasn't once questioned you, or asked about you. He simply accepted you as anyone else. More than that, I had a small sense that he will be true to himself and not question his heart. That tear will do him some good for his future and to continue his traveling dream." he said as he held the atleast close to him. "Also, no need to call me lord unless were inside the castle." he said ruffling Mordred's hair.  

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:28 pm
User Image

Î åm Mør∂re∂

User Image
Mordred blushed as his hair was messed with. "I-I noticed that. I was grateful that he didn't seem to mind my coloring." And Abiron had given him such an amazing gift... It only made him fall harder for the man. But he couldn't act on his wants. Abiron was looking for true love, not settle for something as lowly as himself. That the prince had allowed him a book of his own was more kindness than he could ever ask of Abiron. He was only meant to be a pack mule and a servant. Nothing more. He was merely a tool for Abiron to do with as he pleased, then do away with him once he was no longer needed.

SuJuVitaMINJewels

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces