Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Are Asians too thin/skinny? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are Asians too skinny?
  Yes
  No
  I have no idea
View Results

mystic_soulz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:00 pm
Cindybobnimrod
Nah, I'm not skinny.

I'm a fat lard!

lol at least ur honest bout it ^_^ good things as beel as bad in everything!!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:06 am
All my asain friends think there fat when there not (quite an insecurity complex) they are very thin, so am I  

Shadow of Diogenes

Gio-Kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:09 am
their flat. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:42 am
I'm like really underweight, and I love to eat. Vegetables, yeah ok, we eat alot of those. But fruit, they're my passion. I <3 Fruit. =) As for being pretty, yeah, ok, sort of.  

pinkimmy

pinkimmy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:44 am
Gio-Kun
their flat. ninja
Ok, so don't rub it in. =(  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 7:56 am
all my asian friends are in the normal range to slightly thin and love to eat junk food...only one of them is skinny skinny but that cuz shes a health nut and wont eat anythign with sugar or fat xd  

Fire_Tanizard

[Queen of Spades]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:21 am
Gio-Kun
their flat. ninja

i'm not...so u r almost completely wrong  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 6:21 pm
i'm on the "asians with more curves" side so i never really thought about this question.

now that i think about it, i'm one of the fatter asians in our little friend clique thing. most of my asian friends are so petite it's insane. but they're more utterly short than i. >D

but it's also quite insane that we all eat so damn much. every single class for us it's always the same "I'M HUNGRY. *runs around asking for food*"  

laundromat passion

Chhipd

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 9:34 pm
Nayrune
XShadowMistressX
I have a friend who's asian, 5'7" and 100lbs. Oh yeah, and she eats like crazy. She ate like 10 muffins in one day plus all the meals and other stuff, and blah. She went to the doctor for a check up or whatever and he told her she needed to gain 15lbs in order to be healthy. She looks good in EVERYTHING. Even those shirts that make thin people look pregnant...she's just that skinny. And she's not even bony skinny. *jealous* She's quite pretty too.

lol
thats crazy XD

Haha, yeah, that is.  
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 8:57 am
I know this doesnt apply to everyone but from the azns i know we're either too skinny or too fat.  

cocoONneptune

Power of Miracles

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 9:11 am
Some Asians are tank-liked..
Those Tamil people I know of from my school ranges from skinny to bad asses confused Haha..
Chinese people are medium-sized in general; although some doesn't look as if they could retaliate, fight them and your head would get smashed within seconds stare ..  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:00 am
I'm a normal weight and size. Thank my parents for my good metabolism biggrin

I guess it's also our height. Generally, asian girls are petite. Short/medium height and average/light weight. Not short and stocky like europeans or americans.

With that comment I refer to my friend whose of maltese origin. She's shorter than me but instead of being petite, she's quite stocky.  

taijutsu-shinobi

kilkutie

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:56 am
lol..im like very skinny!!! but i eat like evrything..i think most asians just a a fast metabolism like me =]  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:25 am
tis the veggies or something. i eat more than four of my friends put together and i stand at 5'8" and 107 lbs. but then there are the sumo wrestlers..... ninja  

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:21 am
shwedagonchaos
tis the veggies or something. i eat more than four of my friends put together and i stand at 5'8" and 107 lbs. but then there are the sumo wrestlers..... ninja

True about the sumo wrestlers...

But they just eat a lot of food with carbs and protien... they're not the kind of 'big' people you see in the U.S... domokun

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff