Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Character's Hair Style Do You Think Is The Best? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annime710

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:51 pm
Any hairstyle that goes against the laws of physics is just the most awsome hairstyle there is, in my opinion, but the ones that you can mimic are also great.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:43 pm
Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, after that would be Cid Highwind same game (I'm losing my hair, so any hairstyle that actually has hair is one I like)  

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

dinieb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:50 am
Uchiha__jacob
um...well...the one dude from bleach...cant thing of his name..the quinzy

its quincy... haha... n his name is ishida uryuu... anyway... my favourite is hitsugaya toshirou from bleach and kakashi from naruto... n i tink kazuma from kaze no stigma is preti cool too... not the kazuma from s-cry-ed though... haha... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:37 am
hmm...i like Nami's Hairstyle biggrin *from One Piece* pretty simple but i like it ^^  

Fairy_Princess_Nami

Lang2007

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:33 am
i like long hair like aya from fruit basket or lina from mermaid melody  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:18 pm
there was a girl on outlaw star not a major character, but her hair Looked like if you touch it you would be stabbed in the hand  

Iisted

sharleenkagome

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:33 pm
Reenee's from Sailor Moon ><

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:38 pm
Hmmm..that's a hard question..well..uhh..I'm not sure who's hair style I like in games but anime..probably Suzumiya Haruhi since she keep changing her hair style at the first episode of the anime or manga..I wanna change my hair style everyday too!! xd  

Hisanagi Tsuki

2ndPSP

Enduring Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:02 pm
I just remembered. VASH THE STAMPEDE that has go to be one of the best I have seen. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 5:09 am
Alanna92
For me I would say.... Robin from Wich hunter Robin ( Her outfir is cool also! heart )

I've done my hair like Robin's before. I love Cloud Strife hair from FFVII. And Hatsuharu Sohma's from Fruits Basket.  

Onigiri Itsumo

lilbabysin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:13 pm
User ImageThis type of hair for a girl.
User ImageAnd can never go wrong with a guy having this type of hair.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:02 am
I have to say Sakura's hair from Card Captor Sakura, cause it's so cute. And Belldandy's hair from Ah! My goddess. Those are my favorites, but of course I love a ton more than that and wish I could have so many of them.  

Yuki_Hitsugaya_Taichou

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:08 pm
for me I like to say Dragon ball Z because you can change your natural hair color to blond in an instant with out dyeing it  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 pm
Kawii_Tenshi
Dark's hair from DN Angel, Edward Elric's from Full Metal Alchemist and Robin's from of course, Witch Hunter Robin (my friend says i look like her when i have my glasses on ^.^)
QFT  

Hyzia

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas