Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] The Sins of the Falen Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:33 am
User Image

Asher Jude
____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____ ____

"If you can promise me that you will do well in school...that...you can take care of things at the house while I am away then you can stop working for me," he said simply to him. "Which means you would have to make sure my meals were ready...handle my clothes and take care of everyone in this house...would you rather do that."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:42 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop working for you?!? I thought that was the whole reason I was going to school?" Haruto questioned confused. "You have a staff to make your meals...the clothes part is easy..." he continued. "All I would do is school and my art?" he questioned. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. "How would I be making any money?"

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:58 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

"You would do so by running errands around here. Paying my bills from the computer and making sure my meals were right on time," he said with a small shrug of his shoulders. "I really...rather leave you in this house where I know you are safe...the demons can't enter onto this ground because I have had it blessed. So what do you say...would you want to paint art again."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked around at the supplies. It was all so tempting and yet he feared it still. "I would like to..." he stated softly. He just had to give everything a chance. "Alright...i'll do it." he finally agreed looking to the other.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing this, he seemed to relax before nodding to him. "That is good then...lets go eat lunch now. Then you can come back and spend time in here if you like." Looking to him once more, he turned around and walked out of the room; heading down into the dinning area.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto nodded looking once more to the art supply filled room before flowing Asher to the dining room. He wanted to mess with the supplies reorganize them mostly. He wanted to do something even if he didn't open anything.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:35 pm
User Image

Asher Jude

Sitting at the table he was glad their food was ready and he quickly began to eat. "I am going to rest in my room for a few hours alright...wake me an hour before you mother and sister get here."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:02 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto sat down and ate quietly thinking about what he would do within that room with those supplies. "I will make sure to wake you in time." Haruto assured.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:06 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Thank you," he said as he ate, watching the other closely. "If you like...rather if it will make you more comfortable," he began to say. "I can stop reading you that way...you can have a chance to tell me. I get the feeling that you are happy but also maybe a little uneasy on how much I seem to know."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:18 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

Haruto looked up as the other began to speak. He was confused at first then it became clear. "No its alright, it'll just take awhile for me to grow used to. I won't ask you to change yourself. I doubt you would be able to stop easily though." Haruto said shaking his head.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:23 am
User Image

Asher Jude

"Its not that I do it to be rude but I want to be able to know you," he said softly, looking down at his plate. "I am supposed to be an angel...I am supposed to be up there with him but I feel prey to greed and look at me." He shook his head at this before pushing his plate away. "I know cheating and trying to force you to like me wont work and more so when you know that if you do let me in that I will be taken away...I am just as confused on that part as you are." He wasn't sure what would happen if he did come to truly love the human. Would he be able to stay away from God to stay with the one he loved? Would he become mortal and began to age? Would he finally succumb to illnesses like the rest of humanity?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:43 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"You could ask me questions. There is little I won't answer." the human said shaking his head. "Your still a creature with flaws. We all are." Haruto soothed. "You're right forcing me isn't going to make me love you, and I can't understand losing someone as soon as you love them. It makes it seem cruel." Haruto said. "If it does ever happen you should go back though, "

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:59 am
User Image

Asher Jude

Hearing this, he was a little surprised before he gave a small shake of his head. "I don't think I ever can though," he said softly to him. "What is the point for loving if I am only to lose you...the pain...I don't want to go through that."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:22 am
User Image
~*~ Haruto~*~

"Its Paradise thought, everything there will be perfect you won't need me." Haruto said with a shrug. "Besides you only said I had to love you not the other way around." he argued.

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:29 am
User Image

Asher Jude

He gritted at this, sitting back and glaring at the other. "So you think I am a cold hearted person that can't love or what," he asked looking to him. "You think as an angel I will be happy....making you go through pain knowing full well I have to leave you here during the war," he asked looking to him. "An angel is supposed to protect...not to harm."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas