Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1] .:Unexpected Love:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren wrapped an arm around him. "If you come wearing that, I might not be able to control myself... but I'm willing to take that chance."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He gave a soft laugh at this, smiling warmly at him. "I know you can control yourself...if you don't want to scare me away then I have nothing to worry about," he said with a warm smile to him.

✄------------------------------------------------------------------

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren sighed. "Scaring you away is the last thing I want, so you're right." He smiled at Darren. "But I'll still be able to spoil you rotten for an entire hour."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He seemed to give a small laugh at this, feeling happy about it. "Good...just remember to have pineapples for me...chocolate cake...strawberries and some kind of sweet tea to drink...then that will be spoiling me," he said with a warm smile.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:19 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren laughed. "You're a picky one." He kissed his cheek. "I'll do my best." He promised.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"What...I know what I like," he said huffing a little before smiling lightly at him. "Would you rather I not tell you what I like and things go bad for that hour," he asked looking to him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:18 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren shook his head. "No, not at all. I'm glad that you told me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

Smiling softly, he kissed him once more before going back to feeding him the dessert. "So what do you have planned for dinner tonight...something with shrimp," he asked with a small grin.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren nodded and kissed him softly. "Your wish is my command." He sat with him until lunch was over, then walked with Fuji to their next class.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

When they walked to the next class, he felt a little shy and slowly pulled down his skirt. "I don't think I will wear these to school again...I can even bend down if I drop something...not to mention how many boys are perverts in this school," he muttered softly, hating how they tried to flip up his skirt each time they got.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren chuckled. "Good. I may be a bit possessive, but I think that nobody should be able to see you." He commented, glaring at anyone who happened to try for his skirt. Fuji was his. Only his.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

"Really," he asked with a small blush as he took the seat next to his. "You really are going to ruin the straight boy handsome image you have here if you go after me...is that what you really want."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

Darren smiled. "I don't mind that at all. I'll just need to keep you from being trampled by the fan club for a few days." With that, he took his hand gently. "If I'm allowed to utterly destroy my image, of course."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:25 pm
User Image x
x
x
x
x
x

Ϝ ξ

He smiled at this, leaning over to give him a kiss on the cheek before nodding to him. “I like that…I really do.” They spent the rest of the day close together, feeling happy that Darren would really be different. So at the end of the day, he smiled as the other began to walk him to his bike. “I will see you at the last hour of the night alright…remember to have everything that I like ready for me,” he said with a smile. He had turned around to give him a kiss when he felt someone slap his rear end. Squeaking loudly, he turned around to yell at who ever it was. Though he froze when he saw who it was, not sure he wanted to see him right now. “K-Kevin,” he said with light red cheeks, moving back against Darren a bit.

He seemed to grin at this reaction, unaware of Darren as he pulled him close. “My my…I haven’t seen that skirt since we went shopping for it. What made you want to wear it again,” he asked looking to him. “Why are you so surprised…I told you I wouldn’t be gone but a year or so.”

“You have been gone for two years…its over Kevin so please…leave me alone,” he muttered, trying to pull his hands free from him.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:09 pm
User Image
Dårren P¡er¢e

"As many of them as I can get." He promised before someone touched Fuji. His Fuji. Clearly, Fuji wasn't happy with this person. Darren carefully pulled Fuji to his chest and held him protectively. "I'm not sure I've met you before. My name is Darren." He smiled coldly. "And I believe he's not interested, whether he was previously or not."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff