Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
GAIA's Second Anniversary Ball this Friday, February 18th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:51 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Mistress of the Dark
Haha, thanks both. What eye color change?
Well I never noticed how red your eyes were until you changed your hair. They go very well with your whole look. 3nodding
Hehe, I've always had these eyes 3nodding but indeed, they seem more red now  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:02 am
Mistress of the Dark
~ Anime Betty ~
Mistress of the Dark
Haha, thanks both. What eye color change?
Well I never noticed how red your eyes were until you changed your hair. They go very well with your whole look. 3nodding
Hehe, I've always had these eyes 3nodding but indeed, they seem more red now
You still have that vicious demonic look because of the NM headband and the claws but you look so adorably snuggly at the same time. whee  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Silly Pudding

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:39 am
I'm evil in its cutest form whee

The party starts at noon....I'll be gone by noon...oh well, at least the entire day tomorrow can be spend there. I hope...if n00bs arent making the servers crash  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:24 am
Hey the Ball already started. They started it early!!!! crying

ninja Where's is Gambit??  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:30 am
Anyone here?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:09 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last year the Ball was held in the Gambino Mansion on the Isle de Gambino, and party hats and blowers were found in everyone's inventory when entering the Mansion. And even NPC characters like Mr. Gambino himself were showing up and handing out gold and t-shirts. It was a fun night and everyone was excited to be running around gathering things and partying. Hopefully this year it will be error free. We can only hope. But one thing we can look forward too should be spending time with friends and loved ones at the Ball. 3nodding
i remember *points to pic* sweatdrop ah those were some good times *tear* i miss those day .... well hopefully this year will be better!!  

gig_em_girl

gig_em_girl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:24 pm
gig_em_girl
~ Anime Betty ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Last year the Ball was held in the Gambino Mansion on the Isle de Gambino, and party hats and blowers were found in everyone's inventory when entering the Mansion. And even NPC characters like Mr. Gambino himself were showing up and handing out gold and t-shirts. It was a fun night and everyone was excited to be running around gathering things and partying. Hopefully this year it will be error free. We can only hope. But one thing we can look forward too should be spending time with friends and loved ones at the Ball. 3nodding
i remember *points to pic* sweatdrop ah those were some good times *tear* i miss those days .... well hopefully this year will be better!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:43 pm
O.o you know what.. i had completely forgot you had this guild Betty.. O.o.. im so very sorry.. i think i'll post here from now on.. *besides from my shop i run* sweatdrop  

-v-Lust-v-

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:04 am
[Boo Boo Kitty]
O.o you know what.. i had completely forgot you had this guild Betty.. O.o.. im so very sorry.. i think i'll post here from now on.. *besides from my shop i run* sweatdrop
*huggles Boo Boo and gig* I'm just glad to see you came by Boo Boo. And yes Gig I miss the early days too... gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:05 am
o.o...  

Squall Leonhart
Crew

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:39 am