Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Writers United

Back to Guilds

A place for any and all writers to share their brilliance. 

Tags: writing, literature, fantasy, horror, roleplay 

Reply Library
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loquaciousPagan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:21 am
Hey, everyone. I'm Luthien, I'm 19, college sophomore. I've been writing for roughly 13 years now, and was first published 11 years ago. I'm pursuing my BA in creative writing currently, as well as working on a novel and play.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:37 am
You can Just Call me Amy. Im a Senior now in high school. I love writing. I don't know how long I've been doing it but i love it. And i also do art and Story lines for my church and for my future movies and Animes. I'm Looking forward to joining this group and showing my talent! I never used to like it because i felt like every one would make fun of me because of my problem with spelling. It would be helpful if i could get some editors of some spelling tips. I'm not going to let that stop me from being creative any more. And for those that have reading disabilities or dyslexia, You guys are awesome and i look up to you. Keep writing.  

Amyikunis

Interesting Genius

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:53 am
Hiya, I'm Kassumi6, but anyone and everyone is welcome to call me Kass.
I think I've been in this guild for a couple months, but I've never gotten around to actually doing anything within it; this is a start though.
I'm seventeen and will be eighteen this December, which makes me a senior in high school.
I've been writing since I was in the fifth grade, so about seven years now.
I love to write be it a story or something like in a role-play.
I also love music, chemistry, medicine, science, and medicine.
If you need a grammar nazi feel free to call; I'm always here.
I typically write horror, but I try to branch out.
I have actually writing fanfiction for people before and I suppose I'm willing to still if there are a such thing as requests.
I look forward to reading what people have created and writing with the hope of getting some constructive criticism back.

Library

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff